Most expensive items sold in EU!

Status
Reading through the list, I noticed a slight oversight with this entry. I
have a Fire Forge ARR 8000, and I wish it was worth 20k peds ;) I think
the entry is just missing a quantifier like 'Modified' ;)

Great record of the vast amounts of peds ppl are willing to part with for
some of the great things in EU +REP...

or Improved ;) IFF8k w00t!

Reading through the list, I noticed a slight oversight with this entry. I
have a Fire Forge ARR 8000, and I wish it was worth 20k peds ;) I think
the entry is just missing a quantifier like 'Modified' ;)

Great record of the vast amounts of peds ppl are willing to part with for
some of the great things in EU +REP...

I don't want to create a confusion regarding this thread. The price of the items inside it might vary from the current price. I try to record the items that were sold with the highest amount of ped ever in EU.

If there was an item that was sold with tt+200k ped today and in a few months the price would fall to tt+100k ped, that item will still be in the list, because there was a recorded sale of tt+200k.

Anyway, I must check with AtamiKiangola to see exactly if it was an simple FF ARR 8000 or the imp version. I will try to do it in the next days.

Thanks for noticing,
Sitram

I can confirm for you some current prices. I know because I paid them :)

Shadow Armour set (M) 128k for full set incl. feet
Shadow armour set (F) 100k inc feet

Hope this helps to keep the thread up to date.

I can confirm for you some current prices. I know because I paid them :)

Shadow Armour set (M) 128k for full set incl. feet
Shadow armour set (F) 100k inc feet

Hope this helps to keep the thread up to date.

Thanks ozi!

Price updated for Shadow M & F

The Unique Legend War Axe has been sold, I'll leave it up to the new owner to post further details if he wishes to.

Hi,
...[*]DOA Foeripper - 125.000 Ped

...[*]5B Armor plate blueprint - 80.000 Ped (Sold by Optima for ped + DOA Foeripper)

Would that not make the 5B plate BP more expensive than a Foeripper?

At the time of the sale, the market value of a Foeripper was only 70-75k PED I believe.

At the time of the sale, the market value of a Foeripper was only 70-75k PED I believe.

Such is life in our crazy universe. :laugh:

Sitram, i don't see that the first post has been changed to reflect the new sales. Am i missing something? :eyecrazy:

at the time yes, but...

I don't want to create a confusion regarding this thread. The price of the items inside it might vary from the current price. I try to record the items that were sold with the highest amount of ped ever in EU.

If there was an item that was sold with tt+200k ped today and in a few months the price would fall to tt+100k ped, that item will still be in the list, because there was a recorded sale of tt+200k.
Anyway, I must check with AtamiKiangola to see exactly if it was an simple FF ARR 8000 or the imp version. I will try to do it in the next days.

Thanks for noticing,
Sitram

@the time yes, there had been a couple of sales in that range not long before. I actually used the foeripper for a while and ended up selling it for 80k+, but as threadstarter said prices are supposed to reflect the market at the time of the deal.
As another example the same 5B bp was sold a while later for 40k since the market on the plates went down, still since it sold for ~80k once thats the price thats in the list :)

Such is life in our crazy universe. :laugh:

Sitram, i don't see that the first post has been changed to reflect the new sales. Am i missing something? :eyecrazy:

I changed it now.

I thought I already did change the main post, but it seems that due to some connections problems and late hours, the changes were not saved first in the time.

I bought a DOA Rockjacker (not ME) for tt+56k PED earlier this year

53 5B Armor plate blueprint - 80.000 Ped (Sold by Optima for ped + DOA Foeripper)

And above U can c a Foeripper sold for 125 000 ped. Then this was a really nice one

Edit* Aha, I c why now. Didn't read that carefully. End Edit*

Last edited:
Here are some little updates to the main post list:

• New entry - Isis HL8(The unlimited Version)
  • The entry for Vain Armor M has been updated. NoBion still has it for sale but no bid yet.
  • New entry - DOA Rockjacker

Please let me know if you know of any expensive item sales and I will update the main post.

Regards,
Sitram

Last edited:
Couple of things: First Aid Packs should read Fast Aid Packs, also I believe a IMP2870 went on auction for more than 75k recently.

Couple of things: First Aid Packs should read Fast Aid Packs, also I believe a IMP2870 went on auction for more than 75k recently.

:D I changed from First Aid Packs to Fast Aid Packs.

If indeed there was an imp2870 for sale and it has been sold trough auction for more then 75k I will modify the main post. First I need to get home and check the auction history for imp2870.

Sitram

Here are some little updates to the main post list:

[*]The entry for Vain Armor M has been updated. NoBion still has it for sale but no bid yet.
Please let me know if you know of any expensive item sales and I will update the main post.

Regards,
Sitram

He doesn't have it for sale anymore.
It sold a few months ago, for 75.5k.
It came with Eon gloves, is now supported by Shadow feet and performing very well thanks. :)

Regards.

Mac.

It came with Eon gloves, is now supported by Shadow feet and performing very well thanks. :)

Regards.

Mac.

Take it as U were the buyer ? :D

Regards.

Mac.

Entry for Vain M was updated, thanks for sharing :)

You are now a proud member of the "Most expensive items ever sold in EU" list

Sitram

Entry for Vain M was updated, thanks for sharing :)

You are now a proud member of the "Most expensive items ever sold in EU" list

Sitram

It's not actually the full set though, so having it on the list like this is misleading. It's only 5 parts of Vain.

Ther is no full set afaik

No gloves dropped ever?

Someone has the feet though no doubt, I believe there a couple of sets around.

Regardless, its about as close as we're going to get I spose.
Its still expensive, I really bought it more as a long term investment because of the rarity, and because it looks way cool too :)

It's not actually the full set though, so having it on the list like this is misleading. It's only 5 parts of Vain.

It's the closest sale to a full set.

Is it ok if I keep the entry on the main post or you want me do delete it? Pls post your opinions :)

regards,
Sitram

Last edited:
It's the closest sale to a full set.

Is it ok if I keep the entry on the main post or you want me do delete it? Pls post your opinions :)

regards,
Sitram

I think you should just make it clear on your front page list that it isn't a full set but came with Eon Gloves and no feet, that'd do the job just fine :)

What people pay for a few pixels... Crazy:eek:

+ rep for you

in the armors sold, can you plz add if they have foot or not...
or just write, FULL or 6 parts, since all old sales are with no foots...

Last edited:
Status
Back