FYI: New owner of Dome 4 at CND

Minken

Old Alpha
Minken
New owner of Dome 4 CND

EDIT: I let my brothers avatar have the dome for a while, and he adjusted the tax with the following welcome message: "┌П┐( ._. )┌П┐". I guess that says it all.

----------------------------

Greetings everyone,

I am the new owner of Dome 4 CND.

***** CURRENT / PLANNED EVENTS *****
None atm.

What:
Where: Dome 4 CND.
When:
Duration:
Ticket:
Prizes*:
PVP:
Radar:
How: When you see the event in your Event List, register at LA terminal at the Storage location right next to Control Room.
Other: Susan 113 Smith Jackpot applies. Read more about it below.

* = I reserve the right to participate in the event as a regular hunter. If I win event prize, I will donate them to another top-3 event winner.

***** DNA *****

3x Atrox DNA.
1x Berycled DNA.

***** Susan 113 Smith Jackpot *****

CURRENT JACKPOT: 904 PED

In memory of the woman behind the avatar Susan 113 Smith, who sadly died in leukemia in May 2007 at the young age of 27, I have created a Jackpot to honor her.

This Jackpot applies to public events that takes place in CND's Dome 4. For each public event created, I will add 113 PED into a Jackpot. If you get a hunting global/hof with the exact amount of 113 PED during the event - you will win the Jackpot.

Once someone gets a 113 PED hunting global/hof during an event, the Jackpot will be frozen and given out after the event. Then it will be set back to 113 PED for the next event. It's only possible for one avatar winning the Jackpot once per event. However, same avatar can win the Jackpot during the next event. Of course I (Minken minken Forsberg) can't win the Jackpot.

Please look at the PED value and shout on me in case you hit a 113 PED hunting global/hof during the event. I will probably miss some globals in an event (i.e. being afk). Also remember to take a screenshot with timestamps and position. I need it for verification in case I missed it.

This post will get continuous updates/bumps.

All the best,
Minken

Last edited:
***** EVENT WINNERS *****

#8: TBA.
Susan 113 Smith Jackpot is 113*8 = 904 PED!

#7: 1st October, Guns 'n Prizes in Dome 4 CND" - Vincent Vince Amarillo

#6: 25th September, "1400 PED Atrox Mania, Dome 4 CND" - Bigfoot Tomten Painkiller

#5: 25th September, "30 mins Loot Warmup, Dome 4 CND" - Caesar CD Orion

#4: 24th September, "Minkens Birthday Party Event 2" - Lars Mr Lars Sebra

#3: 24th September, "Minkens Birthday Event, Dome4CND" - Minken minken Forsberg

#2: 18th September, "1200 PED Atrox Mania, Dome 4 CND" - Filip f3f18 Andersson

#1: 15th September, "Welcome to Dome 4 @ CND" - Miena Liena Sji (7 911 PED Atrox Young!)

Last edited:
gratz mate thats awesome :D

i have spotted a few radom Dominants in the mix too.

Big gratz on the new Dome Minken! :yay:

gz m8 ... hope it gives you some nice taxes :)

Grats, good to see these domes being pread around :)

GL with the new dome ;)

Big Gratz and GL in your new venture :thumbup:

I USED to go to CND to mine.... would occasionally visit dome 4 to shoot baby trox when mining was bad. Now I'll steer clear of it completely - Of course, I don't plan on going back to CND anyways... If Neverdie gave up on it, I don't think MA/FPC/WTF will give it the attention it deserves development-wise.

Besides, aren't there already enough places to shoot atrox on the planet?

Gratz on the new purchase. I hope it goes well for you!

Gratz :) See you there :yay:

gratx on the investment m8 gl with it! :)

Congratulations hope it makes you rich :D

congrats

I'm happy to see someone excited to own some great land and start putting some effort into it! Wish you all the best of it...

and now you are TRULY a tax collector ;)

glad to see the spawn updated there as soon as i read this i headed up to hunt the trox

great way to do the mission and not spend all your time running around

Thank you all!

Main thread updated with lots of info. Please take a closer look to it.

Rutabaga, I will answer your post at a later time.

Last edited:
Gl my friend, i will ofcourse join a few events... the feeling is better when you know who your peds goes to :D

Happy huntin
Söder

Woot :D
Big Gratz Minken i wish u good luck with ur new investment m8 :)
And as some allready pointed out here now u will get some tax thats for sure hehe ;)
I am happy for u m8 :yay:

Big gratz on Dome 4 Minken :yay:

please turn pvp on so we can kill the miners that are mob training 50 trox onto the ones trying to hunt

i have started the 1k mission there and had to stop after 800 becuase of miners they will run though the dome getting as many trox as they can and then run to you and then to the tp so the turrent gets what does not stop at you .....

when i left the dome was almost empty of mobs after the last miner did this not sure how long it takes to respawn that many trox but time is globals

I USED to go to CND to mine.... would occasionally visit dome 4 to shoot baby trox when mining was bad. Now I'll steer clear of it completely - Of course, I don't plan on going back to CND anyways... If Neverdie gave up on it, I don't think MA/FPC/WTF will give it the attention it deserves development-wise.

Besides, aren't there already enough places to shoot atrox on the planet?

Thx for feedback. See my first thread again, since every DNA isn't on MAX as I first stated. My intention is to please both hunters and miners. It's easier to write than to do.

It's a good thing that ND gave up CND. Now it's up to us - as in both us Dome owners and also us as in the community - to make CND what we want to. I will read and listen to every thoughts about Dome 4, but I will of course not agree with and follow them all (that's impossible).

I haven't been in contact with MA regarding the development-wise. Besides, I think it works just fine. I don't want MA to put their fingers in my soup at the moment. In case a mining claim is lost or spotted outside of the Dome walls, we have a problem for sure. Until then, it's up to me to make sure that everyone is as happy as possible.

Big Gz on the dome Minken. Now I know why you wanted all that dung. Best of luck with it & I hope it all goes well

Spongey

please turn pvp on so we can kill the miners that are mob training 50 trox onto the ones trying to hunt

i have started the 1k mission there and had to stop after 800 becuase of miners they will run though the dome getting as many trox as they can and then run to you and then to the tp so the turrent gets what does not stop at you .....

when i left the dome was almost empty of mobs after the last miner did this not sure how long it takes to respawn that many trox but time is globals

Thx for feedback.

Short answer regarding PVP: No. Why? Easy. The miners was the biggest part of my tax collected for yesterday. That's because it wasn't many hours left of the day when the spawn was increased.

Sure I might activate PVP over a weekend or so, just to make it a pure hunting area that time. See opening thread for more details if/when it will happen.

A question: When the miner had 50 trox in an incoming mob train, do you remember how many mobs did you had on/near you by then? As in before the mob train arrived to you.

If you had 10-ish mobs in your reachable (i.e. tag or short moving) range, I have set the spawn way to high. My apologize. I am a noobish LA manager and tries different settings to find the Ultimate Dome 4 Ever.

The trox's should respawn at a reasonable fast rate I believe (imagine myself). Any input from experienced LA owners on this issue will be much appreciated.

Again, thanks for feedback.

To everyone: Please do not hesitate to write what you think about the spawn, maturity, mining possibilities, and so on. The more feedback I get the better Dome 4 we all will have.

Thx for feedback.

Short answer regarding PVP: No. Why? Easy. The miners was the biggest part of my tax collected for yesterday. That's because it wasn't many hours left of the day when the spawn was increased.

Sure I might activate PVP over a weekend or so, just to make it a pure hunting area that time. See opening thread for more details if/when it will happen.

A question: When the miner had 50 trox in an incoming mob train, do you remember how many mobs did you had on/near you by then? As in before the mob train arrived to you.

If you had 10-ish mobs in your reachable (i.e. tag or short moving) range, I have set the spawn way to high. My apologize. I am a noobish LA manager and tries different settings to find the Ultimate Dome 4 Ever.

The trox's should respawn at a reasonable fast rate I believe (imagine myself). Any input from experienced LA owners on this issue will be much appreciated.

Again, thanks for feedback.

To everyone: Please do not hesitate to write what you think about the spawn, maturity, mining possibilities, and so on. The more feedback I get the better Dome 4 we all will have.
The spawn is great for the way i like to hunt i came there to hunt them when i heard you increased the spawn rate ..
i hate having to run around looking for mobs myself so it works great

but if your keeping the dome for miners then your wasting your time trying to draw hunters there i will just head back to iticha and not have to deal with miners runnign mobs onto me

good luck with the dome and gratz on your purchase

but if your keeping the dome for miners then your wasting your time trying to draw hunters there i will just head back to iticha and not have to deal with miners runnign mobs onto me

Mainly I am aiming at a hunting Dome. But since it's CND I can't forget about the miners.

I suggest that you kindly asks the miners in the dome to avoid mob trains to your position.

I am thinking about creating a separate thread with a poll (aah, the Polls) about what you want Dome 4 to be. I.e. "Hunting only", "Mining only", "More hunting than mining", "More mining than hunting", "More EFD's to me".

Back