its too bad that its come to this....

lokiscamaro

Prowler
Society
1st mate; Pyrates Of Calypso
steve loki camaro
so YourMom and i were relaxing before she went to work today and she recieved a pm from our pilot freind ed...."someones blocked my hangar..."
so she bolts out to north space base to see what was up, and there he was, an oj noob with all 1s for stats doing the "ya,ya,ya, mmhhmmm"
emote. stuff like this makes me MAD, someone comes along to help ALL of us get to space for a little less than the rest so the "powers that be" decide to stop him from making a ped on his own....
well i hope you that did this are reading me now...see i had an idea,
since you cant go through the av, or shoot his oj ass, the next best thing is allways a mob train :) so i told mom, go get a few corns. she and the other freind of eds ran out and grabbed a mini mob traion and brought them as a present to the above mentioned oj. needless to say, when the mafiso that brought him there comes back to check he will see the red screen.
note to the bad guys....low cost airflights will not stop.
you cant stop the enteprenuerial spirit, and if you try to block eds hangar again your avs will meet the same fate.
have a nice day :)

bravo! and umm, bravo!

:thumbup:

That's the spirit! :wtg:

Nice way to resolve the situation.

And justice is served! :thumbup: I hope you wrote down the name of the OJ and reported it, because it's possible that it's another avatar of one of the complainers of lower-priced pilots. Or someone paying an OJ to be obnoxious, interfering and disruptive of your flight services. It's so infantile it's laughable, but at least you resolved the problem in a fun way. If you ever need mob-herding help, let me know! :D

That's a great way to deal with this anoying situation! And funny! :nana:

Nice if they want to block doors then let them be mob food.Great solution..:cowboy:

Make sure you send a support case, we don't need that kind of anti-social behaviour in EU.

Sadly this isn't the first time this sort of behaviour has happened. :(

I do like your solution for a start though ;)

follow the advice though and raise a support case against the idiot :)

Last edited:
i love the mob train idea! way to combat a stupid tactic of harassment :)

:yay:

Classy bit of work there:) Gonna be telling this one to everyone I meet now.... well done.:yay:

Note to all passengers: Please ensure your money is ready, you have the Hangar co-ords, and a Neconu is on your tail:)

lol @ brother hurrikane, and rest assured folks several cases have been sent. wont the dude be surprised when his primary acct gets locked lol.
POWER to the PEOPLE!!!! :lolup:

just a thought...

and i have no idea how to bring this up to MA, but figured i'd share. wouldn't it be easy to add a setting for all player owned property (homes, apts, hangers, malls, etc) on weather or not the property is PVP or not (i think this is something you can change for LA's already). you would normally leave it non PVP, but if you were to find someone blocking your entrance or otherwise being a pain. you change the setting... shoot them dead... and set it back. problem solved.

just thought.

Great solution to the problem!

just a thought...

and i have no idea how to bring this up to MA, but figured i'd share. wouldn't it be easy to add a setting for all player owned property (homes, apts, hangers, malls, etc) on weather or not the property is PVP or not (i think this is something you can change for LA's already). you would normally leave it non PVP, but if you were to find someone blocking your entrance or otherwise being a pain. you change the setting... shoot them dead... and set it back. problem solved.

just thought.

Yes i was hoping malls were going to be this way so that owners could hire "security guards" to clear out spammers and loiterers. :laugh:

I just went past there, the oj is still lying dead in the door :D

I'm gonna hang out at Eds hangar a bit to see who shows up....

AG

Great thinking Lokiscamaro!! :wtg:

Yes i was hoping malls were going to be this way so that owners could hire "security guards" to clear out spammers and loiterers. :laugh:

Wouldn't this make Armed Robbery a possibility? Or at the very least, some disgruntled Uber turning it into the Mall from Dawn of the Dead?:laugh:

the next best thing is allways a mob train :) needless to say, when the mafiso that brought him there comes back to check he will see the red screen.

I love this idea... will have to use this the next time my old socmates hangar gets blocked.... wonder what I can drag in to echidna :scratch:

note to the bad guys....low cost airflights will not stop.
you cant stop the enteprenuerial spirit, and if you try to block eds hangar again your avs will meet the same fate.
have a nice day :)

+rep to you and YourMom for standing up for a friend and helping him out.

Great job! The mafia guys that are trying to tamper your operation should all be dealt like that :cool:

dead corpse dosen't log. auto-clicker? EULA x2!

Vengeance, documented.

OK, so I decided to go check out Eds hangar, and sure enough, our old friend in orange was back, dead upon my arrival with no mob in sight.

I waited a bit to see what would happen, when an armor clad chap came strolling down the pier. I struck up a conversation with Harry, but had to leave for a bit. Harry mentioned bringing a guard mob in.

When I returned to Calypso, Harry was gone, the roadblock had reanimated, and a nice friendly mob was trying to tickle him. he was shying away from the big mobs schnozz, but I was able to hop over his head, get behind him, and let him feel the lovvin' of the calypso wildlife.

Funny thing, he started wiggling, and got to the back corner of the hangar before he got an overdose of luv...

Harry came back with a second pet in tow, and we left them keeping an eye on things.

Ed, I hope the watchdogs aren't too much trouble.

Last edited:
If mindark made the actual hanger area not just the building inaccessable when not public,then no1 would be able to go near the hanger except those added (hence customers) and when this happens the owner just makes the hanger not public and adds the customers to the hanger :) lets see these people try and block your operation then ^_^

+ rep to the original poster , i am getting bored with poor mining returns and bad loots , looks like a new game has emerged , kill the oj door jammer :)

just a thought...

just thought.

Double-edged sword, you wouldn't be able to complain when all the pilots friends stand around and shoot you and your customers. I'm not sure about this but I think PvP can only be changed once a 24hour period can't it?

Double-edged sword, you wouldn't be able to complain when all the pilots friends stand around and shoot you and your customers. I'm not sure about this but I think PvP can only be changed once a 24hour period can't it?

all i have to say is...

[begin newbie smack talk]
BRING IT!
[end newbie smack talk]

it sure would make flying more interesting ;-)

Kudos to you m8, and +rep for an excellent (and tastefully vengeful) solution!

Just a thought (still past my bedtime!) but here in Texas a homeowner or shopowner has pretty broad rights to open fire on intruders (well, excluding a recently discussed technicality) and I think that's pretty much how MA ought to handle hangars and shops: the owner should have PvP turned on FOR THEM ONLY.

The owner should be able to shoot & kill (but never loot, obviously) any person on his or her property at any time for any reason. Revival is free, after all.

2 thoughts: owner should also be able to designate other avatars that have the same power on their property (security); also, owners must never have the option of purchasing a "personal revive terminal" :laugh:

I dunno, just a dumb idea, but it would be kinda fun...:D

Last edited:
meh. I wonder how far they will go. I find it disgusting, that people want's to rule a market like that! I wish I knew who those people were to make sure I would never ever take any flights with them in future and also spread the news to everybody I know about never using them. We don't need a mafia in EU! Keep scum like this outside, please!

Good to see you fight back wisely!

Lykke

Good idea, and thank's for sharing it with us.

+ rep

Back