- Wool

Last edited:
Also Kobold gloves M/F

Love corns and the sound they make I wanna corn stuffed animal. :yay:

Looted ESI from them a while back

Last edited:
Where can I find the young ones?! :scratch2:

Good DVD shops. ;)

But seriously, they don't exist, although I've heard it said that its a naming bug, and that some matures are actually 'young'.

Good DVD shops. ;)

But seriously, they don't exist, although I've heard it said that its a naming bug, and that some matures are actually 'young'.

Yes, if you scan a few 'Mature' Corns, you'll find that there are two different mobs with different stats - the Youngs are apparently mis-labelled.

Yes, if you scan a few 'Mature' Corns, you'll find that there are two different mobs with different stats - the Youngs are apparently mis-labelled.

kk, that´s what I suspected, thought that MA had perhaps intruduced/implemented the "young corns" coz of the merry mayhem event...

Now...how does this affect the "event points"? Mature corns are still 2 points or...?

P.s. lmao @ Mega :laugh:

mature/youngs ouch on the points tally good thing not many kills there tho

new loot - gold eye shadow

buck

Wow, now that make sense. Here I just thought new Corns were born Mature and ready to kick some Calypsian butt. But ok, as long as they are mislabeled than that explains it all ;) TY

mature/youngs ouch on the points tally good thing not many kills there tho

new loot - gold eye shadow

buck

Well I´ve kept a personal score count using a pen & paper, hence I know exactly how many corns I´ve killed...particulary the mature ones...so when MA post the result, and I expect them to post everyones actual scorepoint this time, and not just positions, like last year, and why not our accumulated game time aswell? Just to assure each and everyone participating, that this wasn´t a rigged event, giving us the oppurtunity to check the points and whether or not it correspond w/ your own count...right?

...and if I find out that I´ve been given separate scorepoints for those matures...I consider myself being scammed...

Regards!

//Jim

Saw my first youngs a few days ago, seems they have come with the mayhem spawn? Have a ss on my homecomputer, at work now thuo.

Anyone else seen em? :)

now that you mention it I think I did see some young ones when mining NW of Solfais..didn't really pay them attention though but I remember thinking it's f***** up that I find them there and not in any MM spawn

I can confirm that the "real" young ones have been implemented.

I crossed and killed a few of them while mining far south on Eudoria.
Sorry, no more info on the exact location ... i really like that mining spot too much ;)

Ahh.. My first Global :) Ill never forget my beloved Cornundacauda...:D

Hi.

I see Cornundacauda young in road between Port Atlantis and Camp Swamp (heading NE from Mall).

But never see "youngs" before VU10.

Greetings.

Saw a bunch west of chimera canyons tp, on other side of mountains. They´re worth the walk they look great. 777, 842

Hi.

I see Cornundacauda young in road between Port Atlantis and Camp Swamp (heading NE from Mall).

But never see "youngs" before VU10.

Greetings.

I see one corn between North Swamp Camp and Megan Ward, further North by the lake, who is the one who gives out the quest.

Large Cornundacauda are literarily raining Colonizer(L) foot guards.

Where can i find a dense spawn of Cornundacauda ? For the Iron mission ... Im tired of running around for each one (like on TI North Drakes and Fort Zeus) any better spawn, than those two ?

Where can i find a dense spawn of Cornundacauda ? For the Iron mission ... Im tired of running around for each one (like on TI North Drakes and Fort Zeus) any better spawn, than those two ?

Those are the best spawns really ...

Yes currently there are no larger spawns... just smaller spans (NUMBERs wise)

Anyways if anyone happens to find a corn sail please don't hesitate to PM me and we can work out a pricing. (YES I am BUYING the SAILS no other parts at the moment)

~Danimal

Status
Back