Do you trust the people in your soc?

Oriasis

Guardian
Society
Forbs lot
Testical
If you were on a team hunt, would you trust the people in your soc enough for 1 person to collect all of the loot and then to split it evenly at the end?? or do you think they would just do a runner with your share?

I didnt bother making this a poll, because i dont like them, sorry:silly2:

Hi,

YES :)

Have fun!

If you were on a team hunt, would you trust the people in your soc enough for 1 person to collect all of the loot and then to split it evenly at the end?? or do you think they would just do a runner with your share?

I didnt bother making this a poll, because i dont like them, sorry:silly2:

sure, would have no problem with it if it was one from my soc

Ofcourse.
We actually did that during the period when the loot distribution was messed up.

I would'nt want to be in a soc that I do'nt trust the members in that way ;)

Yes! I wouldnt be part of a soc that I didnt trust. :silly2:

If you were on a team hunt, would you trust the people in your soc enough for 1 person to collect all of the loot and then to split it evenly at the end?? ...
Sure.

But since the 'Share Stack' option was added there's really no reason to have 1 person get all the loot, have the trouble of splitting it all up in the end, imo.

We still sell and split the big items, so we still need to trust each other though.

ofc i trust my soc mates.
Most of our members have been together since start (2.5 years) now.

Hope it is the same for other soc too, but everyone should be aware of the "scamming" risk due to the real cash economy.

I trust my soc mates 100%. That's why they are my soc mates ;)

Lootius bless.

In answer to the question - yes

Before the stack share option that is exactly what we did on some hunts.

Of course I still wish the old 'Equal Split' rule would be put back in again.

Of Course I trust them 100% and I know they trust me.

Whats the point of being part of a soc if you don;t trust the members?

Well Its what my soc does In some hunts anyway. Such as CP hunts, where your all usually attacking different mobs. But Hogglo can be fine on stack share.

More on the principle of trust, If you dont trust your soc with loot collecting after 6months of being there, then your in the wrong soc...

People i've know for ages yes . . . now people who join and ask for stuff - im careful of. :D

i trust them 110% ;)

everyone in the soc has been around for atleast a year, or even 2 years or more now. heck, if someone says: oh, can i use that set of armor or that specific weapen (like, jaguar to take on big trox, or vigi+6a for bots/pvp, or whip to skill some whip), or anything else, (incl. peds), then its no problem.

and thats just cool :)

Yea what they all said :D

You can´t be in a society and not trust everyone in it up to a certain degree! For instance I trust them with loot on hunts for sure but when it comes to items I trust the ones that have earned a more personal trust...

Bloodstar

the ones who were there before i joined, generally. the new ones who joined afterwards, no.

I know most of my soc. m8s in RL soo I guess I can say that I have no worries regardles any of them ;)

I trust my socmates with my (virtual) life.

:grouphug:

/slupor

I trust most of my soc members enough to lend them a Mod Merc without collateral:)

Without any hesitation ....

I would trust them 100% .....

Rookie..

if you DONT trust the people in your soc then you need to find a new soc !

I've lent out full shadow+a204+imk2+adj fap to soc members on many occasions, you NEED hardcore trust todo that :)

If you don't trust all of your socm8's (except for noobs who need working in for a few lightyears) either you or they are in the wrong soc.

i absolutely trust in my socmates, they are all good ppl.

btw we use dmg stack share, thats much better, because of the different wepons. and valuable items are shared equal in team members after the hunt.

Look it this way: If you don't trust your soc mates, then why are you in it? It's not like being a freelancer is a bad thing or that acceptance into a soc is without your consent. :cool:

I would trust my socmates totally in this. Like other posters have said... if you don't trust your socm8s you're in the wrong soc.

I would even go as far as to do this with other ppl not in my soc, if I knew them well. There are some ppl (non-socmates) in the game who I trust enough that if I had, oh I don't know, an adj fap say, I would be happy to lend it to them without collateral, knowing I would get it back. Not many, but some.

And I did go on a hunt with some ppl from a different soc to my own at the weekend, and we did the "share out the loot afterwards" bit. Again, I had no qualms about doing this because I trusted them.

In this, I think trust is a 2 way process. It has to be earned, but it also has to be given. I'm not saying go out and lend your korss to any old OJ you see. But you have to give people a chance. If you never trust anyone you won't get ripped off, but you also have a barrier to a strong friendship IMO.

And I also think that trusting someone is a great compliment. A reward for their honour if you like. I know everyone in my soc would always behave with honour, and never try to cheat someone outside the soc, never mind another socmate. I repay this honour with my trust.

Hf :)

My soc mates are very sneaky. They always scam me. Ive given them more than 50 armor sets now that they are upgrading but its a slow procedure, they say... But I kinda trust them anyway

Once soc members pass the initail period of getting all TPs and attain a certain Health level in The Chosen Few and are ranked accordingly, they have proved themselves trustworthy. So of all those men and women - Yes 100%, but thats The Chosen Few ;)

Trust is nice, but...

This is turning into a VERY interesting thread for those scumbags who are here for the trust based uber scams. :wise:

Enough to say that we trust our soc mates, imo... No reason to list what items we are willing to lend out without collateral.
That's... Dangerous. :scared:

Back