Search results

1. arieas

Rex's New and Improved EU Start Page

Its nice, I like it. The design, maybe a bit if snazzing up with some images and layout, but besides it, very useful the way it is. Hosted on free hosting, I don't care to be honest, but shows that maybe I could put up a site I made, was always concerned people would scream at someone for free...
  2. arieas

Is your Gold Card reader on your keychain?

I keep my goldcard and reader locked up in a safe (not mckormick frankly) sealed in the centre of the earth next to Elvis Presley and the first edition of Superman comic. But realistically, I keep mine in my drawers. No one seems to look in them these days, so keeps my reader away from curious...
  3. arieas

CE 2 Sandbox?

Well, a abilty to edit land, maybe. But a full editor to edit a planet, seems very unlikely. Mainly down to design. Limits would be needed, for plants, water entities, maybe even mob spawn. The plants could be randomly placed, so you can't stick them up like a fence, well if they are solid...
  4. arieas

Crytek engine is sooo 2008!! Give me OTOY!!!

It was obvious :laugh: But this is the site http://www.otoy.com/site/start.htm Looking at the screenshots, its not quite like the video, as it must be due to the quality of it. Still looks really good for something in a browser. The browser itself may have a little hard push on it though to...
  5. arieas

Help: gold card lost!

I've heard to can use any smart card, credit card, debit etc on it and still generate a code. Never tried it myself, likely not to work. know the card is possible to be used to access some security things. MA haven't given us the key to our gold accounts, they've given us the key to all of...
  6. arieas

Confererence centre

This sparked up while seeing this post https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/123015-would-philosphers-corner-interestin-entropia-universe.html Got me thinking of discussion areas, but not that particularly. Instead, conference buildings. Like the one the GDC or E3 is held...
  7. arieas

Would a 'Philospher's Corner' be interestin in EU?

Then people will pay the person to stop talking rather than for saying something good :D I think I get the idea, correct me if I'm wrong, but a sort of discussion panel on things in Entropia, which other people can go to and read (listen) for a small fee? Like question time with David Dimbleby...
  8. arieas

Crytek engine is sooo 2008!! Give me OTOY!!!

Looks pretty good. Very realistic in places, when it comes to the characters and some indoor shots looked like a standard interior visualisation like architects use. Most of it seems to be layered with shaders, bloom and HDR. Running on lower systems, its possible. But the sort of things it is...
  9. arieas

entropia boobs.. graphics bug or things to come.

Nudity just wont go away, its perhaps been coming back so many VU's. Maybe MA are attempting to sneakily keep nudity in. :) I remember the old days of nudity, still got a picture of a nude ava myself. Males had pecks too. Yet were absent of genitalia in any shape or texture, thankfully to...
  10. arieas

Info: How do you find Polls?

I hate polls. the next poll I see I will flame and scream at. Hey, this thread has a... Besides, usually don't bother about them, if I think its worth voting in, I'll vote. So I guess any ones I see when browsing really. Alas, voted the last option.
  11. arieas

There's a ghost in New Oxford!

Looks like she's picking up clients. 30PED a an hour. Bargain.
  12. arieas

Clothes on a budget?

I've seen some good deals on the auction its got most of the cheapest low spec clothes. As well as easy to navigate of course. Though bound to be good bargains in shops, seen some, most are plain clothes though. Still believe my jacket is something Unique, its dark grey with red patches, longu...
  13. arieas

Help: Looking for hunters

I am looking for hunters, for a video I am currently producing, no need to be high skilled or high equipped, just a form of killing something, some with full set of armour and some people with high or low powered guns and able to hunt a variety of mob in different places Also hunting teams...
  14. arieas

"Clear chat"-button

I suppose it would be useful, not sure how far it does store text, right from the 'welcome to entropia' till logout? Can save the effort needed to scroll through lines and lines of text though, if someone mentioned a site but you got an essay to read through right from the begging of login you...
  15. arieas

Cryengine2

Says on the site mid-2008. So, 2008 ÷ 2 = Can't be certain. Technical holdups may inflict more time,since moving to a new engine, that can't even run on a lot of computers owned is bound to cause some issues. But, as before, mid-2006, end of August to September is supposedly when it would...
  16. arieas

i hate the sweat market,

People of course always want the cheapest, I've had people asking to take a look at a item then leave it because its too expensive, below market price though. Nothing can be done, everyone just wants a good bargain. I personally think sweat will go up again, not due to the engine update, a few...
  17. arieas

vehicles ?

Vehicles have been mentioned by MA years ago, and this was way before cryengine has been developed by crytek. Possible to assume MA were going to put vehicles in with the current gamebryo engine. As well as other things. The type of vehicles, were mentioned to be general transport, jeep's, cars...
  18. arieas

Robots evolution. Why isn't there any?

Once when they did attack they seemed like they were intelligent, they came in waves of some sort, first jamraiders blocked the turrets, drone got in so far, then the warlocks and troopers entered in the centre of the city where turrets could not reach it. As it said somewhere on the news...
  19. arieas

More hangars?

Could get large shuttles next though, carry maybe four times as many, that would be cool. More hangars, sometime, will be needed, the demand will increase and can lead to some problems, at least people won't exactly be losing much money if competition increases, may just take longer to earn it...
  20. arieas

Video Contest: 20,000 PED in Prizes!

Just had to count on 120 day, near the end of October, was thinking I missed it. Got a great plot for a video, going to take a bit of work, at least I got the holidays on my side. The end date, is within October, not certain on the day, so at least before the 5th I'd say. The watermark link...
  21. arieas

People Leaving EU?

Those statistics, says about new customers, but nothing about them actually staying on, unless I read the wrong one. :rolleyes: The above poster, agree. People are misinformed. Not everyone, msot people reading this did not understand wrongly, or ratehr replied to, so what the current strategy...
  22. arieas

U remember your first "free gift?"

MY first gift was a jester D1, back in the in the day the best starter gun. Got about 300 ammo too. I think the person was called Maverick, knew a guy called that, not sure if it was him. People rarely gave away things from what I remember, unlike now. It could have been a xmas gift, internet...
  23. arieas

"Entropian" Trailer

Nice trailer, inspires me to make a video, or at least finish the one I was doing, may wait till cryengine. You say your looking for help, I'd be willing to help in any way. :) Just drop me a message.
  24. arieas

Would you join the PVP Police?

I see it would be challenge, the amount of really tough people who go in there could wipe out an intire team. There are some unsung who patrol there waiting for a kill. Could work though, just be up to the team recruited, since the large costs of decay and ammo etc. What might work, is a sort...
  25. arieas

So hows the game from 2 years ago?

Might want to find a good friend who can hold onto those peds, you never know you may come back, but it could be too late. Even though 132 may not be much, better then just giving it away, like dropping in PA, unfair to people. Or donate to a competition, a trustworthy one. A lot people leave...
Back