Lets solve the Notes

Maya...yeah maybe so.

But I'm not satisfied with 1 5 5 5 0, quite yet.

It could indicate time, but in that case, what does the zero stand for? You don't write apointments with seconds, now do you?

Could it mean something else? It could be a coord, but then one of the others isn't - and what are that number, in that case if not a coord?

I dont know what to say. I still assume its one of the coords. Because what i think will happen, is that something will go on where i assume TZEPU looted the egg, which is a bit west of the island.

Should the X be a W instead, not only should that change the word Nystrom to Nxstron but it would also change all the numeric combinations we have so far and we would be back to square one. The way i see it, the notes were made with the current exsisting key available from the game ran on the other forum and cannot be changed now.

So for now the possible meanings would be:

Nystrom =
- (swedish) name
- possible avatar name
- Nystrom Algorithm = a mathematical algorithm (wild shot)

X =
- X-coordinate
- ?

Y =
- Y-coordinate
- ?

5 8 4 2 8 3 =
- name of a system to synchronize ancient mayan calendar to our calendar
- in mayan calander writing the date Atlantis (known as Atlas Island) would have sunk (?)
- ?

9 3 7 6 =
- coords
- ?

1 5 5 5 0
- coords
- time (?)
-

1 2 1 9 1 4 1 3 1 6
- 12.19.14.13.16 is the mayan date for 25 oktober 2007
- ?

Just trying to regroup some info in hope it will help ;)

Last edited:
Maya...yeah maybe so.

But I'm not satisfied with 1 5 5 5 0, quite yet.

It could indicate time, but in that case, what does the zero stand for? You don't write apointments with seconds, now do you?

Could it mean something else? It could be a coord, but then one of the others isn't - and what are that number, in that case if not a coord?

The X and Y of note #2 and #3 is an indication (two single letters in single notes). So its very propable that coords are meant and not time, otherwise we need more notes.

LimStift, AgentOrange <- Just roleplayers. Nothing to worry about. ;)

So for now the possible meanings would be:

Nystrom =
- swedish name
- Nystrom Algorithm = a mathematical algorithm that might be needed
- ?

X = (possible W = unknown)
- X-coordinate
- ?

we can exclude the W, cause all the following letters would be wrong than, not only that of not #2.

The Nystrom Alg is used to code hex numbers phonetically. I don't see any relation atm. It would make more sense if we decoded something like ton-me, me, me

we can exclude the W cause all following letters would be wrong than not only that of not #2.

The Nystrom Alg is used to code hex numbers phonetically. I don't see any relation atm. I would make sense if we decoded something like ton-me, me, me

I think Nystrom is either avatar, or one of the clues to Atlas Island. or both.

Hey, can someone actually get to the coords of 9367, 15550 and take a screenshot for us pls. Just interested whats there.

we can exclude the W, cause all the following letters would be wrong than, not only that of not #2.

The Nystrom Alg is used to code hex numbers phonetically. I don't see any relation atm. It would make more sense if we decoded something like ton-me, me, me

In Swedish alphabet the V and W sounds the same. It was first 2007 they got there own chapters in Swedish dictionaries, before they have allways been combined. And often during 70-80s W was not mentiond at all when reading the alphabet.So it's not strange at all that it's not there.

edited my list with above tips taken into account :)

SCREENSHOT_20071022201322843.jpg

Intressting.

On Oranges BLOGG on Conspiare he claims that he only just made his avatar and now just started exploring.. mostly sweating.

Then how come he has that much skills? Nowadays avatars start with 1 in all Attributes, but he clearly did not.
Please explain

My bets are:

It's either a part of the whole "conspirare" thingy. Wich I actually looked into some months ago.

There are stuff in common, such as kerberos the mob, and kerberos the security company in conspirare (or it's just a coincidence?).

Facts are that this 'Maria' in the Conspirare mystery actually played Entropia (probably just another coincidence)

A guy named Cornelius is mentioned here in a blogpost by one of the "leaders" of Conspirare http://www.conspirare.se/?p=264

She writes that ingame in Entropia she met with him and he gave her a note wich she decoded into "Vad vill du?". "What do you want" in english. A sentence wich apparently is a big part of the Conspirare mystery too tired to write why, but if u understand swedish then check Conspirare out!

I don't know who she is ingame and if she's actually quite known here then forgive my lack of knowledge :)

Or this is just a big coincidence and the only thing in common is the genuine decode-chart that Limstift from Conspirare contributed with...

Intressting.

On Oranges BLOGG on Conspiare he claims that he only just made his avatar and now just started exploring.. mostly sweating.

Then how come he has that much skills? Nowadays avatars start with 1 in all Attributes, but he clearly did not.
Please explain

Maaaaybe he chipped? Probably unlikely though, phony screenshot?! probably unlikely as well. This is indeed strange!

Maybe someone just beat him to the name Agent Orange with a few years.

My bets are:

It's either a part of the whole "conspirare" thingy. Wich I actually looked into some months ago.

There are stuff in common, such as kerberos the mob, and kerberos the security company in conspirare (or it's just a coincidence?).

Facts are that this 'Maria' in the Conspirare mystery actually played Entropia (probably just another coincidence)

A guy named Cornelius is mentioned here in a blogpost by one of the "leaders" of Conspirare http://www.conspirare.se/?p=264

She writes that ingame in Entropia she met with him and he gave her a note wich she decoded into "Vad vill du?". "What do you want" in english. A sentence apparently is a big part of the Conspirare mystery too tired to write why, but if u understand swedish then check Conspirare out!

I don't know who she is ingame and if she's actually quite known here then forgive my lack of knowledge :)

Or this is just a big coincidence and the only thing in common is the genuine decode-chart that Limstift from Conspirare contributed with...

Seriously:
I think if maria played this game and disappered, and it had something to do with the game, the company would be under major investigation. This wouldnt just blow over and be forgoten.

My bets are:

She writes that ingame in Entropia she met with him and he gave her a note wich she decoded into "Vad vill du?". "What do you want" in english.

Well, we don't know for sure, since we don't know who put the matrices in the game or even what they mean. I guess we will find out on thursday, though.
However, the fact that the matrices decode exactly the same way as others directed to conspirare basically confirms it. The chance that there isn't any relation is virtually 'nil.

Hey, can someone actually get to the coords of 9367, 15550 and take a screenshot for us pls. Just interested whats there.

There is nothing at all. Some trees, maybe a stray atrox or feffoid.

Maaaaybe he chipped? Probably unlikely though, phony screenshot?! probably unlikely as well. This is indeed strange!

You can't chip attributes. ;)

My bet is that there will be nothing special there until the date and times given in theese codes...

Seriously:
I think if maria played this game and disappered, and it had something to do with the game, the company would be under major investigation. This wouldnt just blow over and be forgoten.

There was a police investigation, but it lead nowhere. I don't know why EU would have anything to do with her disappearance, though. All I know is that she played the game.

There was a police investigation, but it lead nowhere. I don't know why EU would have anything to do with her disappearance, though. All I know is that she played the game.

Wait sorry but for me to figure this out i have to look at every data. You have 11 posts on EF. And can u please provide me the link to the investigation. I want to clear this up for myself, because if this is a joke, that is no way to joke around, if it isnt, im terribly sorry if i offend anybody.

Seriously:

AFAIK The Maria thing is phony from the get go, some kind of game.
But i don't really know for sure.

Wait sorry but for me to figure this out i have to look at every data. You have 11 posts on EF. And can u please provide me the link to the investigation. I want to clear this up for myself, because if this is a joke, that is no way to joke around, if it isnt, im terribly sorry if i offend anybody.

What do you mean a link to the investigation?
I joined these forums when I noticed matrices where appearing in this game, that is why i have few posts. I wouldn't have joined otherwise and have never played the game. My only intention is helping you help me solve this riddle.

Looks like something weve never seen before, or is it?

Does it look familiar to anyone, in terms of something else in game? Maybe the street layout of Hadesheim lol?

Dunno just try comparing it stuff in game to see if it looks similar to anything

There is nothing at all. Some trees, maybe a stray atrox or feffoid.

Odd. I went there 7 hours or so ago and found the following mobs:

Snarg
Molisk
Feffoid
Atrox
Argonaut

There were all tightly packed in to one area and I couldn't get to the coords.

Maybe someone has been through and cleared them out :confused:

Odd. I went there 7 hours or so ago and found the following mobs:

Snarg
Molisk
Feffoid
Atrox
Argonaut

There were all tightly packed in to one area and I couldn't get to the coords.

Maybe someone has been through and cleared them out :confused:

Ye i think u posted in this thread about it. I was just wondering whats exacly at the coords, how the terrain looks like and so.

This is all becoming really interesting now. Here's a screenshot of the location though.

Coords.jpg

Is there trees all around.
Im just looking for something to tell us that the location is correct. Because we all know the other one location opposite x,y is the location of Umbra Stronghold i think. But then we have no way to explain one of the notes.

Is there trees all around.
Im just looking for something to tell us that the location is correct. Because we all know the other one location opposite x,y is the location of Umbra Stronghold i think. But then we have no way to explain one of the notes.

Actually, the exact coordinates are in the middle of all those trees which you can see on the right side of the image. And, yes, this is one big forest.

I bet in something like this old happening, just delivered in a bit more sofisticated way.

EBN: Urgent, The Infiltrators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EBN: Urgent, The Infiltrators
7 June 2007

The EBN space station in Calypso's orbit has just a moment ago intercepted of a sub-space signal directed at robot forces on Calypso. Although largely undecipherable, the message seems to contain some code and sets of coordinates on Calypso's surface:

.....::1:st:e/a:1808318406=(EudOpen)::....::2:nd:e/a:97273010=(AmeOpen)::.....

The entire message has been passed on to officials at RDI for any assistance they may be able to offer. With recent discoveries of enormous Mining Bots in northern Amethera, we're not quite ready what to expect, but it's sure to be dangerous.

In the mean time EBN are putting a team together to investigate possible sites and hope to be supported by some of Calypso's toughest warriors.

Do you remember?

Back