Discovery: Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack - SGA

I guess you were wrong... ;)

I have nothing against you at all, but its funny to see miners getting hunter's dream loot.
Big Gratz, and by curiosity, what is your hit ability and paramedic skill?

Yeah... but I guess its no difference to a hunter taking a mining ATH..

Hit Ability 2.8 /10.0

Paramedic Skill - Competent, 16

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Gratz Scudd. finally u got your pay back. cannot whine anymore:)

Jack ! :yay: :dance: :woot:

These years invested in EU finally paying off ! :wtg:

I'm happy for you and am glad you got this, after all the years of that Lady Mining being such a bitch !!

Have fun with it or GL with the sale - either way - VERY nice lootin', hon !! :hug:

ps - Manique - he didn't MINE the furor. :sniper:
With your towers in mining (iirc at level 8) and all your multiple disgusting uber loots - I don't think you're allowed to make those snide comments. ;)

so, jack, how's it feel to get a year worth of pay (average, i'd guess) in one day~ish?:laugh::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

If you try to sell it, I will fly to UK and kick your bowles :D

Gratz mate ;)

The snide remarks make me :censored:.

Everyone will eventually whine and hopefully everyone will eventually get something to make it all worth it.
Doesn't mean they're going to stop complaining about bugs and loot and gameplay and lag and issues with EU, though. ;)
(oh .. but Jack .. you cant' complain about loot for at least 365 days - sorry ! :laugh: )

This should give everyone who isn't an uber - some hope to loot a nice SGA item.
Not to make you bitter and leave backhanded gratz comments. :duh:

I'll never understand this community. :dunno:

It sucks when an uber loots an uber item ..
it sucks when a midlevel player loots an uber item ..
it sucks when a noob loots an uber item ...

:handjob:

I'm happy for you, Jack !
Enjoy the skillin' or the peds !! :woot:

Jack ! :yay: :dance: :woot:

These years invested in EU finally paying off ! :wtg:

I'm happy for you and am glad you got this, after all the years of that Lady Mining being such a bitch !!

Have fun with it or GL with the sale - either way - VERY nice lootin', hon !! :hug:

With your towers in mining (iirc at level 8) and all your multiple disgusting uber loots - I don't think you're allowed to make those snide comments. ;)

true story. fully agree here

This should give everyone who isn't an uber - some hope to loot a nice SGA item. Not to make you bitter and leave backhanded gratz comments. :duh:

I agree with you!

This is a lottery and people must learn to understand that, everyone have the chance. Its about how much ur willing to spend to buy the tickets. Some pay more then others to have them..

Ofc people get jelous, a loot like this is for example worth more then me working 4500 hours (2 years) on a shit job hahaha

I like how he got time to type "ty" right after the hof.... If it was me, I would have logged off and come back after an hour and half when I've been to the hospital and back to lower my pulse..

Congratulations to this fantastic loot, which it was mine :)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Everyone will eventually whine and hopefully everyone will eventually get something to make it all worth it.
Doesn't mean they're going to stop complaining about bugs and loot and gameplay and lag and issues with EU, though. ;)
(oh .. but Jack .. you cant' complain about loot for at least 365 days - sorry ! :laugh: )

This should give everyone who isn't an uber - some hope to loot a nice SGA item.
Not to make you bitter and leave backhanded gratz comments. :duh:

Thanks Mom,

We have all had blood sweat and tears here... everybody!

Today is the day for me that I thought would never come... I must admit, I did expect it to be a mining ATH if I'm honest but EU is totally unpredicable as today has shown me...

I do fully understand how all of you guys feel, who are still trying to get "the one" and only yesterday I was feeling the same..

....but as Stryker said only last week... "It will happen when you least expect it" and man did I not expect this...

Once again thanks Mom for your support and may your "big day" come soon hun... ;)

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Gratz! Its item i was dreaming about :rolleyes:

Wowza, I think that might be a little better than a "good loot." Lol! Grats! :wtg:

Gratz!!! That is one sweet loot!! :drool:

I am very jealous. :ahh:

big grats!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Scudd said:
my losses stand at over 230k now

hey now you're like 20k up.

:laugh:

might i be the first to suggest you consider quitting whilst your ahead.

Wow man!
I dont know what to say other than i wish i was online and not at work!

BIG GRATZ.

I really cant think of anyone who deserves it more than you. I hope this means we'll see a lot more of you around and you arent too big for the rest of us :)

This made my day, cause you are one of the best players i've met in game, and i've been WAITING for you to get something.

Oh and i know you aren't a noob Jack ;) But yea, i didnt see you hunting your way into that ;)

Plus... what are miners supposed to do while mining is pretty crappy? Most dedicated miners i know are hunting now, so we're bound to get something :p

Yeah... but I guess its no difference to a hunter taking a mining ATH..

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

there is a difference, and a relation , is like a hunter loot a UL OA104-105.
I really find funny the item drop system from MA

Well done! Gratz and enjoy it!

I know Danielle, perhaps I didnt made my position clear,
he looted it, its his, Im happy for the looter, pissed with the system.
It'd be better award to him a UL OA SGA or something.
I really doubt he has hunted as much as me in this SGA or even more other player , that havent gotten any item yet on this SGA, and he doesnt only gets a Item, he gets THE item.
Nothing against you Scudd.
Nothing against you Danielle.
I'm just a pissed player with system, My strategy will be: be inactive till TGA (third golden age) then come back, it seems like works, or perhaps I should craft this VU, im a complete noob crafting so I should loot a really nice UL BP :laugh:

Big Gratz on a nice item! ;)

Gratz on your loot I hope you keep smiling till christmas...;)

Huge gratz .. and my hopes are fullfilled .. no Uber mob for one of the real treasures. OK nothing i could hunt, but this is nothing i could really expect :) So it's just fine for me

Back