Achievement: Proteron DNA sample COMPLETED!!!

Status

shoti

Deactivated Account
What can i say...after almost 3 months of huge stress, fight withe other buyers, investing so much peds i never thought i will ever see on my ped card, hundreds cups of coffe and pack of cigarettes - here it is :). My most expensive click i ever made in EU. Pity there were no discovery, but whatever...it is finally here !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

big gz :) I hope it was worth that money :)

gratz shoti i know you have worked hard on this

Gratzz :yay: Looking forward to see you do great things with is.
Wich you all the best of luck. :yay:

(And if you ever need gfx designing for your Proteron LA ... :D)

Huge congratulations :yay: at last you made it hehe

I am to happy to hide anything, full disclosure later. Now i need some beer and smoke :D

I will update entropedia soon.

I predict it will be more then 1 :D:wtg:

Gratz, good job. Now i'm really interested in the amount of ribs needed.

Gratz, good job. Now i'm really interested in the amount of ribs needed.

just 3 :eek:

first was mojo's one, 2nd was mine ATH one ,and bought 3rd today aftre some stresfull moments with my credit cards... :D:D:D

Oh finally mate congraaaatz!

And ty for letting me have the honor to be the first one seeing it once it was made :D

Wow really nice, :yay:

are there parts left for a second sample? ;)

just 3 :eek:

first was mojo's one, 2nd was mine ATH one ,and bought 3rd today aftre some stresfull moments with my credit cards... :D:D:D

Nice lies,

he confessed yesterday to me that he lied to try devaluate the next "potential" ribs dropping

congratz for the dna anyway

here are other sides of item info for those who PM me for them

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice lies,

he confessed yesterday to me that he lied to try devaluate the next "potential" ribs dropping

congratz for the dna anyway

wah ,wah ,wah....yeah i heard that for last 3 month. You angry i didnt wanted buy your overpriced skin yesterday :O ?

All haters can bark here....i don't care now. Smaple is realy here, if someone want see it on own eyes just PM me ingame or here on EF.

I am sorry for all those pissed they won't made it...thats not my problem realy.

What can i say...after almost 3 months of huge stress, fight withe other buyers, investing so much peds i never thought i will ever see on my ped card, hundreds cups of coffe and pack of cigarettes - here it is :). My most expensive click i ever made in EU. Pity there were no discovery, but whatever...it is finally here !

Gz!

Something better than my Exo and Merp DNA :laugh:

Congratz! Great achievement!

Good job now the next thing where you going to drop them on ?

Got some ped to spend on them.

Fan

When I get back in game I'll have to shoot up some of your prots for sure ;)

Status
Back