Should the Sweat Cap be Reintroduced?

• Yes, it's good for the game

Votes: 99 35.2%
  • No, I like cheap ME

Votes: 122 43.4%
  • I sweat for EFD

Votes: 60 21.4%

• Total voters
If they did the cap at a high enough level, it might start being ok...

how high is high enough? I do hope its above 40, since someone will need to beat Megavolt's record xD

The sweat market isnt dead, you just gotta find the right person.

Someone i know that started 3 days ago managed to sell his first k of sweat for 6 ped ;)

Somebody has probably already said it, but whatever, the sweat cap isn't whats needed. What we need is for sweat to be more useful.

Make things that aren't exactly necessary, but cool so that people want em (like cars), and have that something only available with large amounts of sweat.

Cool things that people don't need would be pretty obvious, like running speed boost chips, would be useful for mining, maybe temp max health increase chip (small amount like an extra 10-20hp) and other things like that.

Its fine the way it is.

They just need to add buff/debuff chips that use regular mindforce.

Cars should have used a mixture of sweat+something for fuel as well.

once I posted on this forum that the game would be over once sweat price hitted zero ped. MA obviously have different thoughts about it.

it would be really interesting to see how this game goes with only depositors and those who can survive w/o depositing, directly competing with each other.

ahhhh sweat cap on non -depositors :) lololol that will nerf out the extra new account

I always buy my sweat for 6 ped per 1k, but haven't been buying sweat lately due to the refining bug.

The thing is tho a lot of the Heavy ME users were the healers and focus chips before they were disabled and now the focus chips are trash(

There are two main problems with how heal chips work now when it comes to sweaters:
- Range is much shorter (13m instead of say 30m)
- Because of how aiming works in cryengine, you can no longer heal someone who's behind a mob or another player, and if there are lots of people you ahve to aim manually.

And a third issue:
- Because of the "pvp fix" where the mob icon for people disappear now and then it's harder to keep track of other peoples' health so you easily can heal htem when they come out from outpost/at revival.

There's no need for a "hard cap", as it would be an incentive to alt accounts. If you just hard cap sweat and noone creates alt accounts, at some point it will end, because the newbie player base by itself isnt able to supply enough sweat, remembering that not all newbies do sweat, and of those who does, not everyone does for long at the point of reach the old skill cap.

However, i think it would be good for all if MA put some kind of "soft cap" mechanism into equation. Here is an idea:

When the avatar reaches rank "X" in SG profession he can still sweat, but after a successfull attempt at that mob he gets flagged and if he doesnt contributes with mob's death he gets a debuff that prevents him from sweating for X (LONG) period of time. This debuff time penalty can be minimized using some MF chip (focus?). The bigger the chip rank, more % debuff time removed (up to 50% cut), able to "heal" only once per debuff. This debuff persists through death, but if you die before mob gets killed you lose the "death contibution" flag.

Helps the economy (everyone at some point will need to start spending peds, even those that are charged of sweat only and withdraw (ROFLMFAO)), make sweat not going totally for free anymore, prevent sweaters from being seen as "leechers" and makes ppl starts to whine about resellers only, make sweat prices gets better by cutting the sweat production (but not so great that makes ubers starts to whine about it)... and the list of benefits goes on.

...or just ignore all that and make sweat more desireable, solutions for that are all over the "sweat price whinners" threads.

to all the sweaters out there your skill worth peds 2 so stop whining ,everything you get is fucking free and yet it issent enouf..

No. It takes time to gather sweat, and it takes time to sell it for a decent price. Time is not free. Hence why people get paid per hour, or per day, or per week, or per month, or for a 6/12/18/24 month contract. They get paid for a period of time executing a task. Lawyers charge per hour spent on a case, not a total fee for the case regardless of time. Time is money, sweating takes time. :twocents:

Someone here at the forum (dont remember who it was) said it best when he/she said: sweaters complaining about the peds they get for sweat is like a homeless person complaining you gave him 1 dollar and not 10 dollars.

Accept the fact as a sweater in this game you the equivelant of the real life homeless person you at the bottom of the food chain and thats the way it is and should be..:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Homeless people do not get concentration losses or target losts. When you give them your $1 you don't get anything back. Best you could go with would be 'Homeless people would be the old border exploit sweaters.'

Sweaters would be better classed as municipal workers, for example garbage disposal. They do a shit job that you don't want to do but is necessary. They get paid by the government (MA) using your tax money (Deposits). What happens when when they just stop working? Everything starts to smell like shit...

Last edited:
sure, put a cap.. at lvl 100 :laugh:

I really think they need to teach ppl how to deposit instead :)

No. It takes time to gather sweat, and it takes time to sell it for a decent price. Time is not free. Hence why people get paid per hour, or per day, or per week, or per month, or for a 6/12/18/24 month contract. They get paid for a period of time executing a task. Lawyers charge per hour spent on a case, not a total fee for the case regardless of time. Time is money, sweating takes time. :twocents:

While this is true, you also have to remember supply and demand, if 1000 ppl out of 2000 where lawyers you think they can make as much money that 100 lawyers amongst 2000 can? :) Supply and demand dont take time into concideration.

Last edited:
I think that new players that dont care to do the research about the game are more fit to play something else.. most of us who still play did our research in the beginning.. and we worked hard.. some invested alot of peds in EU.. why shoudnt the new players do that?

sweating is free money.. dont care if its hard work.. its still free, and as we see more ppl joining we will see the price go down even more..

players with the wrong mentality is never get anywhere in EU.. so why not just weed them out in the beginning making them work harder than they have done in any game before..

I wasn't ingame when the first cap was introduced/got rid of...
So excuse me if I'm not correct!

If this cap means you don't get skills anymore... Then I would say no way... I sometimes like sweating, just to get some skill (evade and stuff) and ofcourse if the pedcard is very low... this is the way to pass time for my next deposit...
If you are not allowed sweating due to a cap, then why give everyone a sweat-gun, that they can use only for some period?
If the cap only means you can't get sweat, but you can get skills... why not... The sweat is already useless (in my eyes), so skills are nice, and sweat if you need the stuff, or buy it from noobs?! This way teh price goes up... perhaps it makes more people happy?

Simple solution, remove the sweat skill all together and remove all teleporters.
Then make all Mind Force tools use Synthetic Mind Essence.

Why ?
No one pucking cares about new players, not the depositors, not FPC and not Mindark.

Fact: If it's upto them ? You can either deposit or drop dead.

Just look at the pole results, I know the truth hurts. :laugh:

Last edited:
While this is true, you also have to remember supply and demand, if 1000 ppl out of 2000 where lawyers you think they can make as much money that 100 lawyers amongst 2000 can? :) Supply and demand dont take time into concideration.

Although I agree that supply and demand affect the price, price itself was not the point of my post. I was responding to the part of the comment that Sweaters are freeloaders.

free·load (frld)
intr.v. free·load·ed, free·load·ing, free·loads Slang
To take advantage of the charity, generosity, or hospitality of others.

I don't know what your definition of freeloading is but it isn't spending hours doing a monotonous task in my book.

I wasn't ingame when the first cap was introduced/got rid of...
So excuse me if I'm not correct!

If this cap means you don't get skills anymore... Then I would say no way... I sometimes like sweating, just to get some skill (evade and stuff) and ofcourse if the pedcard is very low... this is the way to pass time for my next deposit...
If you are not allowed sweating due to a cap, then why give everyone a sweat-gun, that they can use only for some period?
If the cap only means you can't get sweat, but you can get skills... why not... The sweat is already useless (in my eyes), so skills are nice, and sweat if you need the stuff, or buy it from noobs?! This way teh price goes up... perhaps it makes more people happy?

When you hit the sweat cap you got a message that said: "You are too attuned to the wildlife on the planet and can no longer gather Vibrant Sweat from them."
Or something very close to that - it's been a while ;)

Homeless people do not get concentration losses or target losts. When you give them your $1 you don't get anything back. Best you could go with would be 'Homeless people would be the old border exploit sweaters.'

Sweaters would be better classed as municipal workers, for example garbage disposal. They do a shit job that you don't want to do but is necessary. They get paid by the government (MA) using your tax money (Deposits). What happens when when they just stop working? Everything starts to smell like shit...
FIRST: if you can calculate the time spend return... why the fuck you stil sweating???? You basicly think you should get payed more becausse you CHOOSSE to go into entropia do a "job" nobody asking you to do, witch way to many people already do to make it close to worthwhile considering pay per houre.

SECOND: you comparing sweaters in a game to garbageman in real life.
very big diffrence is, garbage man are usefull , sweaters are useless

1k sweat would take me about 1 hour 1 houre and a half AFK sweating while i am watching tv, why the fuck should i pay a sweater peds if i can get it myself without any downside??

You know i used to buy sweat for my TP-chip , i dident stop buying becausse i cant pay for my sweat, neither becausse i cant pay for my sweat.

I stopt buying it and started sweating myself becausse of retarded sweater that cant seem to accept sweat aint worth that much but instead behave like retards on the forum at NEA's at sweatcamp , bascily everywhere witch they know of that people hang out at...Cant fucking hunt normal at NEA without getting 100 fucking un wanted trade requests.. 20 noobs screaming that sweat is to low.. Even have retards who think i should be the one not hunting at NEA's becausse the retards are sweating there.

So decided not a pec to a sweater from my side

Atm considering to go sweating again and then enouf to sell dailly at 1ped a K
I aint the only one who thinks like this and consider this...

Sweaters beware if you un reasonable whining continues me and at least 15 other lvl 25 or higher evaders will be sweating and selling at 1 ped per K
Maybe that will show you the real value of sweat ITS FREAKIN WORTHLESS!!

I don't know what your definition of freeloading is but it isn't spending hours doing a monotonous task in my book.

Not in my book either ;) Just pointed out that even thou sweaters maby deserve more, supply and demand atm just dont justify more.

Well, they may be like municipal workers - but they are more like sanitation workers in new companies in a market where old companies sold contracts to handle 90% of the work for the next 6 months. So contracts and pay sucks and people go hungry. Solution? Drain the unused lake of sweat & ME that has been stored and things will look up.

I was responding to the part of the comment that Sweaters are freeloaders..

What is the biggest joke about that comment is that it is misses the nail by miles.
The real freeloaders are the sweat resellers and auctions reseller, they take out much more peds from this community then the few sweaters. The few sweat and peds that are taken by the sweaters mostly end up back into the loot pool. If that wasn’t the case, Mindark and FPC would have killed this skill a long time ago. Yet the profit made by resellers ends up in their pockets or on their main avatars. Just spend a few hours browsing auctions and you can make a list with reseller names. And I have a strong feeling some have main avatars in the top societies.
Then the question remains, what do they do with those peds, withdraw ?

The sweaters however do what is they supposed to do, sweat and sell the sweat to whoever needs it. If someone doesn’t like sweaters I suggest they stop buying Mind Essence or Sweat and go sweat themselves. It’s is quit hilarious when the players who make such comments, whine about poor returns while crafting, mining or hunting. By all means keep trashing the sweaters and shoot yourself in the foot in the process. But shut the puck up about poor returns, it’s your own fault.

I have been in swamp camp since the start of VU.10, almost every day. Until Mind Force came back, very few skilled players went to swamp camp. Not to mention the answers the new players get on questions is often nothing or useless to them. When a new player asks how to make peds the standard response is, 1. Sweat until you drop. 2. Deposit. 3. No response at all. Last one is most common. It is hardly any surprise that most leave the game and do not come back. The few that do deposit and try to skill these days, get almost no returns, major failure from Mindark.

I talked to a player at swamp last week, judging by her skills she spend quit a lot of peds, however get’s nothing in return. -5k peds in one week, shocking for a new depositor. I doubt she will stay much longer. If Mindark had paid her back most, she might continue to make deposits. One of the reasons why I say stop with the ATH’s and big uber loots for a while. You can keep a few players happy, while potential long term depositors walk out the back door.
But not very smart if you ask me.

Back on topic, you can keep calling new players who sweat freeloaders. You can keep ignoring their requests for help. You can keep buying your sweat from resellers. But they are not the real problem in Entropia Universe. I do not like sweat resellers or auction resellers, but I learned to accept them. If you really want to help new players, get your behind over to swamp camp and start doing so. I mean, how much does it hurt to spend 15 minutes playing time, to go to swamp camp and buy your sweat there ? Thankfully there are still players out there who do help new players and do take some time.

Last edited:
What is the biggest joke about that comment is that it is misses the nail by miles.
The real freeloaders are the sweat resellers and auctions reseller, they take out much more peds from this community then the few sweaters. The few sweat and peds that are taken by the sweaters mostly end up back into the loot pool. If that wasn’t the case, Mindark and FPC would have killed this skill a long time ago. Yet the profit made by resellers ends up in their pockets or on their main avatars. Just spend a few hours browsing auctions and you can make a list with reseller names. And I have a strong feeling some have main avatars in the top societies.
Then the question remains, what do they do with those peds, withdraw ?

The sweaters however do what is they supposed to do, sweat and sell the sweat to whoever needs it. If someone doesn’t like sweaters I suggest they stop buying Mind Essence or Sweat and go sweat themselves. It’s is quit hilarious when the players who make such comments and see them whine about poor returns while crafting, mining or hunting. By all means keep trashing the sweaters and shoot yourself in the foot in the process. But shut the puck up about poor returns, it’s your own fault.

I have been in swamp camp since the start of VU.10, almost every day. Until Mind Force came back, very few skilled players went to swamp camp. Not to mention the answers they get on questions is often nothing or useless to them. When a new player asks how to make peds the standard response is, 1. Sweat until you drop. 2. Deposit. 3. No response at all. Last one is most common. It is hardly any surprise that most leave the game and do not come back. The few that do deposit and try to skill these days, get almost no returns, major failure from Mindark.

I talked to a player at swamp last week, judging by her skills she spend quit a lot of peds, however get’s nothing in return. -5k peds in one week, shocking for a new depositor. I doubt she will stay much longer. If Mindark had paid her back most, she might continue to make deposits. One of the reasons why I say stop with the ATH’s and big uber loots for a while. You can keep a few players happy, while potential long term depositors walk out the back door.
But not very smart if you ask me.

Back on topic, you can keep calling new players who sweat freeloaders. You can keep ignoring their requests for help. You can keep buying your sweat from resellers. But they are not the real problem in Entropia Universe. I do not like sweat resellers or auction resellers, but I learned to accept them. If you really want to help new players, get your behind over to swamp camp and start doing so. I mean, how much does it hurt to spend 15 minutes playing time, to go to swamp camp and buy your sweat there ? Thankfully there are still players out there who do help new players and do take some time.

i helpt quite a lot newbees true my years here, non depo and depo players a like.

My experience is you need 10 to 20 lvl in your main proffesion and eco equipmend. With that coverd you need + / _ 500 ped in ammo to sel your stacks quite easy with MU..

i got 5 lower lvl members in my soceity, varieing from lvl 5 to 37 and even a non-depo player.

They all profit in the end unless they play above their lvl , this basicly goes for every thinking player i know.

Yes it takes input but on a 10 dollar depo a month you can go a long way in entropia gathering skills and end in profit.

Basicly it means you gotta create a cycle and that has to be around 500 to 1k ped or you indeed loosse out.

Personally i very happy its hard to get to a profit lvl seeing what you will get back for it.
All players who play with their brain and do their research brake even at least (in my soc they all break even at tt value in the end at the least)

If anything changed in returns it is that is accually easier to gain, lately MU's of hunting loots going up like grazy and not the loots that drop on uber mobs but the basic shit.

The thing about how the higher levels respond to noobs at sweatcamp has a simple reason.

from every 10 noobs 5 are just begging (wonder how many multies around just for that purpose), 4 are selling sweat 3 of those demand higher paymend becausse in their little perception of the word they deserve it.

Then if you lucky one accually has a brain and will lissen to some sound advise..
But the thing is i have no desire to talk to 9 retards in the ope nr 10 accually has a brain or at least the common sense not to be a retard.

Excample of a average conversation with a sweater
1 random trade request..
2 anser with a hi, whats up??
3 you buying sweat ?? , nope sorry got enouf of it.
4Here when the fun starts the replies varrie a lot wil do my top5(accual responses)
.1 A but fuck dude i am poor i cant afforth to depo and look at your coat
you are rich....
.2I NEED MONEY..
.3 i spend hours gathering this and no one wants to buy (there is a reason for that and if you havent figured that one out yourself... YOU A RETARD)
.4 I live in a poor country (suprisinly how much you hear that , wel suprise suprise i life in a rich country DOESEN MEAN I AM RICH MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
.5 a pleasse you seem so nice i bet you are really cut (female ava prolly some guy hoping he gets one of those 21 year old i never got laid guy's that desparate enouf for some female contact)

number 5 makes me think of a off topic question:

Am i the only one assuming 90% of the "female" are male?

i helpt quite a lot newbees true my years here, non depo and depo players a like.

My experience is you need 10 to 20 lvl in your main proffesion and eco equipmend. With that coverd you need + / _ 500 ped in ammo to sel your stacks quite easy with MU..

i got 5 lower lvl members in my soceity, varieing from lvl 5 to 37 and even a non-depo player.

They all profit in the end unless they play above their lvl , this basicly goes for every thinking player i know.

Yes it takes input but on a 10 dollar depo a month you can go a long way in entropia gathering skills and end in profit.

Basicly it means you gotta create a cycle and that has to be around 500 to 1k ped or you indeed loosse out.

Personally i very happy its hard to get to a profit lvl seeing what you will get back for it.
All players who play with their brain and do their research brake even at least (in my soc they all break even at tt value in the end at the least)

If anything changed in returns it is that is accually easier to gain, lately MU's of hunting loots going up like grazy and not the loots that drop on uber mobs but the basic shit.

The thing about how the higher levels respond to noobs at sweatcamp has a simple reason.

from every 10 noobs 5 are just begging (wonder how many multies around just for that purpose), 4 are selling sweat 3 of those demand higher paymend becausse in their little perception of the word they deserve it.

Then if you lucky one accually has a brain and will lissen to some sound advise..
But the thing is i have no desire to talk to 9 retards in the ope nr 10 accually has a brain or at least the common sense not to be a retard.

Excample of a average conversation with a sweater
1 random trade request..
2 anser with a hi, whats up??
3 you buying sweat ?? , nope sorry got enouf of it.
4Here when the fun starts the replies varrie a lot wil do my top5(accual responses)
.1 A but fuck dude i am poor i cant afforth to depo and look at your coat
you are rich....
.2I NEED MONEY..
.3 i spend hours gathering this and no one wants to buy (there is a reason for that and if you havent figured that one out yourself... YOU A RETARD)
.4 I live in a poor country (suprisinly how much you hear that , wel suprise suprise i life in a rich country DOESEN MEAN I AM RICH MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
.5 a pleasse you seem so nice i bet you are really cut (female ava prolly some guy hoping he gets one of those 21 year old i never got laid guy's that desparate enouf for some female contact)

number 5 makes me think of a off topic question:

Am i the only one assuming 90% of the "female" are male?

Yep I seen those too many times, but I learned to ignore those and focus on the players that put in a real effort to learn the game. I send them here to the forum to read. I spend hours giving them information about the game. I have done this a lot in the past three years, and will continue to do so. Mostly between hunts I go to swamp camp, then help those who ask for help.

But what pisses me off most, is the complete disrespect some show towards new players. Yet often these same players whine and cry here about how bad their loot return is. You can ignore all new players and tread them all the same, but you are going to miss those that really want to put in an effort. You can never compare one person two another, same old stereo typical thinking. “Oh he looks like this, so he must be a bad person.”

As long as FPC and Mindark show almost zero effort to get in new potential depositors, it’s up to us to help the new players. Bashing them works only opposite. Sometimes I wonder how many logged out for good after reading the public chat or comments here on the forum. And if higher skilled players who sweat seems to be a problem ? Then by all means put on a skill level cap.
I think level 10 would be a good level to put the cap.

Every new depositor increases the return for others. This game runs on depositors alone remember ? So people should stop pretending that the new sweaters are a real problem and cause huge ped loss in the game, they are not.

Last edited:
Yep I seen those too many times, but I learned to ignore those and focus on the players that put in a real effort to learn the game. I send them here to the forum to read. I spend hours giving them information about the game.

But what pisses me off most is the complete disrespect some show towards new players. Yet often these same players whine and cry here how bad their loot return is. You can ignore all new players and tread them all the same, but you are going to miss those that really want to put in an effort.

You can never compare one person two another, same old stereo typical thinking. “Oh he looks like this, so he must be a bad person.” As long as FPC and Mindark show almost zero effort to get in new potential depositors, it’s up to us to help the new players. Bashing them works only opposite. Sometimes I wonder how many logged out for good after reading the public chat or comments here on the forum. And if higher skilled players who sweat seems to be a problem ? Then by all means put on a skill level cap. Every new depositor increases the return for others. This game runs on depositors alone remember ?

So people should stop pretending that the new sweaters are a real problem and cause huge ped loss in the game, they are not.

i never claimed they a hudge drain, i do claim 99% are leachers who jus whine and complain, to bad for the tiny bit that arent like that but i play this for fun first (the profit just a nice side affect).
I did state improving tt value on sweat (like someone suggested) or making it easier would create oppertunity for the proffesional gold diggers. (not sure it was this accuall tread).

But accually while writhing this response i realise they accually a bigger drain then you think. Seeing they scare away possible depo players by there whining and crying.
Bascily you gave the reason yourself they read this forum and /or get treathed like shit by depo/longtime players in game. Or they get bitch at by a long time player /depositer becausse that guy just sick of yet a other retard thinking he got a right to get a share of his peds
Cant hardly blame the depo and longtime players for this, seeing they 1. depo to just enjoy the game 2. bin here so long they have a solid back up in peds and eco or depo they way up true the ranks.
They making this game but stil get annoyed big time and purposlly by whining free playing noobs that think they deserve more peds for free shit.
Sorry for the tiny group that aint a crying wanker and takes the market as it is or tries to improve it in a structual way. Think re-sellers , you might dislike them for driving up prices i accually tought the same long ago, but oppesit to a non -depo sweater they do a usefull job buying tiny stacks against mark ups the complaining sweater wouldend ever be able to sel with MU becausse he has to little of it and no big crafter gonna stand around twin or sweat camp buying that, they go auction or to a re-sellers to get a big amount,
besides that they also create relative high MU on items that the depo player will pay bringing in more peds by MU, even with withdrawing they not draining any peds excepts profit they make on MU thats not being payed by our loot but has to come in true deposits or payed by someone who had a uberhof. Even if their aim is to withdrawl as much as they can , to be able to depo players have to deposited enouf cash for that and 10% of those depo's wont go out of the game but directly to MA who in turn feeds those cute hamsters running the servers.

And why i dont bother to find that 1 in a 100 newbee thats not a retard,
Dun with that becausse its a waste of peds time and effort.
If people not smart enouf to figure out how entropia works in the basic they prolly dont belong in this game and wont ever make it and thats a fact.

If anyone thinks you can make much money from sweat/ME reselling go try it. ME market is almost dead atm. Without the few traders left no one would buy sweat at all.
Also the reason why most sweaters chose to sell sweat instead of ME they can get more that way. Even though they are claiming this to be a fair price, at this time it's nothing more than charity.

FIRST: if you can calculate the time spend return... why the fuck you stil sweating???? You basicly think you should get payed more becausse you CHOOSSE to go into entropia do a "job" nobody asking you to do, witch way to many people already do to make it close to worthwhile considering pay per houre.

I never said paid more. I said paid. Anybody that buys sweat is asking them to do the job.

SECOND: you comparing sweaters in a game to garbageman in real life.
very big diffrence is, garbage man are usefull , sweaters are useless

This is your opinion. Many view them as useful, those willing to pay others so that they don't have to sweat and can instead spend a few minutes getting some sweat to TP and return to hunting/crafting/whatever instead of spending a few hours gathering it themselves.

1k sweat would take me about 1 hour 1 houre and a half AFK sweating while i am watching tv, why the fuck should i pay a sweater peds if i can get it myself without any downside??

The downside is in the eye of the beholder. You might not see a downside to spending an hour or two sweating, others would rather spend that time hunting and are willing to pay to do so.

Sweaters beware if you un reasonable whining continues me and at least 15 other lvl 25 or higher evaders will be sweating and selling at 1 ped per K
Maybe that will show you the real value of sweat ITS FREAKIN WORTHLESS!!

This is disheartening. Are you also going to sell your loots at 50% to spite all the whiners about low loot?

I never said paid more. I said paid. Anybody that buys sweat is asking them to do the job.

This is your opinion. Many view them as useful, those willing to pay others so that they don't have to sweat and can instead spend a few minutes getting some sweat to TP and return to hunting/crafting/whatever instead of spending a few hours gathering it themselves.

The downside is in the eye of the beholder. You might not see a downside to spending an hour or two sweating, others would rather spend that time hunting and are willing to pay to do so.

This is disheartening. Are you also going to sell your loots at 50% to spite all the whiners about low loot?

1. there aint people buying except some peeps that are to nice and bascily give charity and hand outs so it excatly as i stated useless , if it wassent useless you would have more buyers competing and that would drive up the price.

2. if i sweat myself i not really busy with my pc for the rest (maybe you dunno what AFK means , just in case it means Away From Keyboard)
and am prolly watching tv or doing some reading ,, whatever

3. the dishearthening part is nope not gonna do that , seeing i aint enouf of a retard to disadvantage mysef, selling the sweat at 1 ped that wont hurt me
, basicly wont even cost me time (again AFK sweating).

So once more sweaters are useles , the amount of sweaters makes them useless.
Even if i had to watch my screen the entire time it takes to gather enouf sweat for my tp habbits and couldend do it AFK , that be better then coming close to groups of noobsweaters t buy from them seeing they start whining instantly about anything.

One MAJOR problem with hunting at the moment is that there are many lag issues for people on lower end computers, even if they get all green check marks... I stopped hunting when the problems got to be too bad. I tried hunting a few times after vu 10 but it got VERY annoying getting the "this item is not ready" type of messages when switching from fap to weapon - sometimes like 20 of those sort of messages in a row. The problem got substantially worse in areas where there were many participants or many participant owned estates all in one place (such as in the volcano when the event was going on, pvp zones, Twin Peaks, Corinth, Swamp Camp, Neas, etc.)... The problem also got worse in areas where the spawns were huge even if there were no other avatars around because the AI was causing the lag.

This type of issue seems to have gotten worse over time since I see more and more people complaining about this type of stuff in the forums then there used to be, so my guess is the server, or at least the server/client communication method has gotten WORSE over time as new VUs keep rolling out...

Since I don't hunt now as I used to do weekly, I've got ZERO use for sweat or the ME that powers the TP chips. I suspect that as this problem persists/gets worse, more and more people will be in my situation and start either crafting or quitting... I actually hope they quit because I don't want the crafting machines that I'm at to get lagged too.

Since theres going to be fewer people hunting and mining due to these problems, there's going to be even fewer reasons for people to buy sweat as they have no reason to TP anywhere.

Because of this, instead of complaining here on the forums, you should be sending tons of support tickets directly to MA and requesting that they get better servers, and server/client communication systems that are less laggy - they seem to blame lag on client side of things lately. It's not the client's fault if the server can't talk to it the right way, ESPECIALLY if the client gives green check marks across the board saying everything is fine.

Unless they can get this problem fixed, the price of sweat will likely continue to fall as supply continues to grow and demand goes further and further down.

I urge you to send your support tickets about lag issues today, and every day for the next month if you really want to see sweat prices go up.

Last edited:
i never claimed they a hudge drain, i do claim 99% are leachers who jus whine and complain, to bad for the tiny bit that arent like that but i play this for fun first (the profit just a nice side affect).
I did state improving tt value on sweat (like someone suggested) or making it easier would create oppertunity for the proffesional gold diggers. (not sure it was this accuall tread).

But accually while writhing this response i realise they accually a bigger drain then you think. Seeing they scare away possible depo players by there whining and crying.
Bascily you gave the reason yourself they read this forum and /or get treathed like shit by depo/longtime players in game. Or they get bitch at by a long time player /depositer becausse that guy just sick of yet a other retard thinking he got a right to get a share of his peds
Cant hardly blame the depo and longtime players for this, seeing they 1. depo to just enjoy the game 2. bin here so long they have a solid back up in peds and eco or depo they way up true the ranks.
They making this game but stil get annoyed big time and purposlly by whining free playing noobs that think they deserve more peds for free shit.
Sorry for the tiny group that aint a crying wanker and takes the market as it is or tries to improve it in a structual way. Think re-sellers , you might dislike them for driving up prices i accually tought the same long ago, but oppesit to a non -depo sweater they do a usefull job buying tiny stacks against mark ups the complaining sweater wouldend ever be able to sel with MU becausse he has to little of it and no big crafter gonna stand around twin or sweat camp buying that, they go auction or to a re-sellers to get a big amount,
besides that they also create relative high MU on items that the depo player will pay bringing in more peds by MU, even with withdrawing they not draining any peds excepts profit they make on MU thats not being payed by our loot but has to come in true deposits or payed by someone who had a uberhof. Even if their aim is to withdrawl as much as they can , to be able to depo players have to deposited enouf cash for that and 10% of those depo's wont go out of the game but directly to MA who in turn feeds those cute hamsters running the servers.

And why i dont bother to find that 1 in a 100 newbee thats not a retard,
Dun with that becausse its a waste of peds time and effort.
If people not smart enouf to figure out how entropia works in the basic they prolly dont belong in this game and wont ever make it and thats a fact.

Sorry if you take my posts personal, it’s not mend personal, but to the community in general. I think anyone can judge themselves if they fit the profile or not.

And now you put the finger right on the problem. The general way of thinking from many others. For the record not yours, from what I read in your last posts. But see, everyone has the same rights here, no matter how much they did deposit or how long they played. It is this general ego of being more skilled, having better gear, that makes some think they are so pucking better than everyone else. Effect is, they in general think that they can dictate other what is right and not. Can walk over a new player and tread them like second or third rank civilians. Something I get the feeling they talk about new players like they are scum and not worth to be in the game.

Now how do you imagine a new player will feel when he meets people like these ? I have personally witnessed how some bully new players while they are hunting at swamp camp. Take over the spawn without any respect for the new player. Add it all up and some turn into retards and others simply log out and don’t look back. However we do need new players who deposit to make this game go forward.
After my 22.5k atrox hof, I got negative responses in game for almost a month, that was a real eye opener for me.

Personally I have deposited a nice sum of peds in the past three years. And I have kept doing this till today and skilled the natural way to where I’m today. However I do not have the illusion I have more rights than the next new player that logs in. I know behind every avatar there sits a real life person, who might or might not give this game a fair change. And I will tread that person with the same respect as they tread me. If we can not respect the other players, no matter how low skilled, imagine what will happen when the player base would double in the future.

When I said I dislike sweat reseller and auction resellers, I’m not talking about resellers who buy and sell little amounts. But those who drive the prices up from weapons and tools. Go ahead browse auctions for a while and you see what I mean. Fact is that it happens, and already a long time, if you look good you find the names. There is a group of players that every week buys weapons on auctions. At the end of the week they sell them for higher markup on auctions. Sometimes ten in a row, then it gets fishy, haven’t even checked their names on tracker, but I bet a lot are not listed there. Now I do know there is nothing I can do about this and it is their right to resell. But it harms the economy for sure. Check the markup on all your items, I did and found out I lost about 15k there alone. I knew this was the risk and was prepared to take it.

My apologies to the OP for going this far off topic. :ahh:

Last edited:
I voted No. We don't need another 100.000 accounts /year for dummy sweater avatars like we used to have in the days...
I knew several people that used to make a new avatar every week just to gather sweat... Sad days. The only viable solution is to increase demand, not force a decrease in the production (unless sweaters don't mind to extract a maximum of 2 sweats/pull)...

Back