Spreading the word!

Bjorn|MindArk

MindArk Official
MindArk is pleased to report that a new internet advertising campaign has been launched. The first few months of this campaign will feature banners promoting the 'Hunt The Thing' attraction within ROCKTropia. Subsequent campaigns will focus on 'The Entropia Universe' along with campaigns for special events and individual planets.

We encourage existing participants to help support these marketing efforts by welcoming new arrivals to Entropia Universe in a friendly and helpful manner. Participants are also reminded that the newly relaunched Mentor & Disciple system offers veterans a great way to help share their knowledge with newcomers, and thereby stimulate the growth of the Entropia Universe player base. The Mentoring system also offers the opportunity for both Mentors and Disciples to earn some great rewards!

Originally Posted Here

This is more like it!! :yay:

Good news

and

Welcome to PCF Bjorn.

:yay:

Can't wait to see it in action :)

Thumbs up!

Are MA paying for a planet partner's advertising now? Or I have got the wrong end of the stick?

advertising is good :yay:

About bloody time! :clap::thumbup:

What??!?! MA advertising EU?!?! :holyshit:

Oh god ......the end is near ..... lol but yea, good new to hear for a change :thumbup:

-Bemo-

Make sure you tell them to bring their credit cards, hopefully the ones with lots of available balance :laugh:

Looking forward to the noob invasion... :guide:

This...is....unbelivable....:yay: Woho:yay::wtg::eyecrazy::cool:;):D

We encourage existing participants to help support these marketing efforts by welcoming new arrivals to Entropia Universe in a friendly and helpful manner.

Is that MAs way to tell me that you expect me to lie about loots? :scratch2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will mentor as soon as I finish my discipleship.:ahh: ...never got to be one in VU 9 so wanted to try it out...I won't lie about Entropia ever...It is hard, expensive, addicting, and fun..like real life it's frustrating and makes me happy, angry and sad..These things I will never lie about.

{removed}

seems like only yesterday I heard the slogan - "want to have fun, pay. want to have more fun, pay more". that message has so worn out over the years. I guess wizzszz is saying he's too tired of it...

Nighthawk said:
The Adj. Pixie is a pretty nice low lvl armor...

yeah, not that bad. especially comparing to what the disciples got in the previous system =) what I hope is that whatever items the mentors will get (I sense that there will not be ML35 or Rockjacker ME's dropping much) it will keep them motivated... mentoring skill matters nothing, right? I really hope they keep the mentors motivated this time...

Is that MAs way to tell me that you expect me to lie about loots? :scratch2:

maybe it was a hidden message by MA that you do not have to deposit thousands up to tens of thousands monthly any more when moving onto bigger mobs than small troxes and that it's time to spread the word? :girl:

J.

Last edited:
Nighthawk and Wiz take it to pm's if ya both want a spat, i find it funny tbh but no need for big drama.

Whatever thoughts about loot, systems, the phase of the moon... it's nice to see some marketing to get players into EU. Thinking back to when i first came here the game i think is vastly improves, vehicles,missiions, space, planets... and has so much promise.

I'll take some time to spend at swamp and PA for sure, no need to lie about anything it is always best to say "how it iis".

PS - loot % return is same as always from data i have collected, although mark up are low on a lot of hunted loot... but thats down to demand, we need new players in game.

Just my opinions, no hampsters were injured in this release.

ty

what I hope is that whatever items the mentors will get (I sense that there will not be ML34 or Rockjacker ME's dropping much) it will keep them motivated... mentoring skill matters nothing, right? I really hope they keep the mentors motivated this time...

Higher mentoring skill allows you to recieve better mentor edition gifts from what I understand

Its awsome that some advertising is being done :) fresh blood is always good :)

Can I has noob please as disciple :)

Higher mentoring skill allows you to recieve better mentor edition gifts from what I understand

well, that would make at least some point for the sake of the system. but we wants proof, right? =)

J.

well, that would make at least some point for the sake of the system. but we wants proof, right? =)

I am trying to find the statement but I can't :laugh: gimmie a few min...

I am trying to find the statement but I can't :laugh: gimmie a few min...

maybe you are mixing it with the suggestion list we made years back when it was clear that the old system had failed? =)

J.

good news indeed, I just hope that MA leaves out the play for free and earn real money thing for this campaign, because we all know it will not happen and people leave very fast when they figure that out (first thing I tell new players).

Are MA paying for a planet partner's advertising now? Or I have got the wrong end of the stick?

It wouldn't suprise me to find out it's a co-op on advertising dollars (...or SEK... or PEDS... whatever!). For RL manufactured goods, the manufacurer will often pony up some cash for for their dealers when they advertise their business and use manufacturer suppplied artwork as part of the ad. This method gets the manufacturers name out there in the parts of the world their local resellers are, helps the reseller out, etc.

This is a good sign!

Only 8 years to late, what are you trying to do improve on your reputation.:lolup:

This is AWESOME!!! :yay: I see good things about the future!! ;)

This to me is the first signs that the recent shake up of MA employee's ( CEO, Chairman, and board members ) was a indeed needed! :D I like the new stance MA has taken and I think it will only get better from here on in!! :yup:

Thank you Bjorn for bringing this to us and thank you all at MA for the new positive direction you are taking!! :wtg:

Back