Search results

1. SvenP

Gold Card out of sync

I am pretty sure I already did that at least once. And, I generated two codes and they are shown in both support cases I have already submitted. I will try again but I think that even if they had contacted me to to tell me if I submitted it to the wrong department, that would have been better...
  2. SvenP

Gold Card out of sync

Mine did this on 17th October 2015. I filed a support case (311129) but I still have had no reply. I even opened a second support case 10 days later, on 27th October (311585) when I had heard nothing but have had no reply to that one either. If anyone at MindArk reads these forums, could...
  3. SvenP

Help: Voice chat options greyed out

I have had the same problem. Chat icons greyed out and unable to tick the boxes in voice chat options. I tried changing the firewall settings without any luck. Finally, I found the reason for my problem..... I have a program called Netintelligence installed that is supposed to stop my kids...
  4. SvenP

EPIRB (Emergency position-indicating radio beacons.)

Excellent idea on EPIRB. I'm sure MA could do this quickly if they wanted to
  5. SvenP

Sweat as fuel for vehicles?

An excellent idea. Sweat needs to have more value
  6. SvenP

The Never Found City of Atlantis?

OMG! If this isnt real then MA please tell us why not. This would be so cool :yay:
  7. SvenP

Selling: First Gen Resurrection Chip

well, has it been sold yet??? If so, how much did it go for? We deserve to be told :D
  8. SvenP

attention decoders!

You all have it wrong. The message reads Shall we have takeaway Indian or Chinese tonight? Just joking, of course :)
  9. SvenP

Forum avatars

Well, I think it's one that MA designed. If you run it through http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ , I think the closest seems to be Technia 1 but even that isnt identical. Maybe someone else knows different? I just used a lot of copy and paste in paint.net to create some letters that looked...
  10. SvenP

Forum avatars

We all know the original Planet Calypso logo. All MA representatives use this as an avatar on this forum: I thought it would be good to have a nice avatar like that, but expressing in some way my usual ingame experience. Apologies for my graphics skills which are not wonderful, but I...
  11. SvenP

Please Help - I Need To Find Djuba Oberon Boa

Nice result, and I am very pleased for you Lyyke :yay: Let's not forget that someone still got scammed, even if they were a voluntary victim. All respect to whoever that was.
  12. SvenP

Uber: Another Massive Fire root :)

+ rep Because I like it when someone sticks one on the PVP lot :laugh: maybe I'm unlucky, but someone always takes me out when I go to PVP :/
  13. SvenP

Why is sweating in armour so frowned upon?

Or better still, get some Bodyguard (see this thread).
  14. SvenP

Araneatrox mating season approaches

Not stew, just oven bake them. Very tasty I hear. There is at least one UK shop selling something similar :eek:
  15. SvenP

"connect" to your ingame avatar like in "Avatar" movie

How do I know I am not an avatar for my avatar?? :laugh:
  16. SvenP

Security in Virtual Worlds (Entropia) -- help a fellow EU player out!

Done the survey, but dont worry about EFD's :)
  17. SvenP

Healing is diminished while moving

I get that quite often. Just take one step backwards and that seems to stop it happening.
  18. SvenP

No more hunting at Twin Peaks?

I think it used to add a bit of excitement, Its a shame that MA stopped the MOB trains. Yes, I miss them
  19. SvenP

Network problems

I am unable to log in at all, just a black screen. And the client loader says 'All systems are online'. Damn, this is frustrating. I am chatting at this very moment with a socmate from Sweden on IRC and he is in and playing at the moment. I blame Iceland :)
  20. SvenP

Oberon Flying @100% Success Rate

I made a flight tonight without crossing a server line. I took off from the river midway between Nus Lull and PA (approx 724 756 I think ) and had a nice view of the PA area from above.
  21. SvenP

FYI: Attn: Liga Best Silver of "Best of the Best"! THANKS!

I've been waiting to invite the prize winner to the party. I've been waiting for that PM to come in from LIGA BEST SILVER as I log on. Oddly enough, she hasn't been there to greet me and hasn't logged on for the last week. Maybe she read this thread? And there is someone called LIGA BEST...
  22. SvenP

Oberon Flying @100% Success Rate

You see some strange sights whilst flying. I was travelling this weekend between Miwak and Bilton Towers and went past a tree. Not unusual in Entropia, except that this one was a little over 2km up, just hanging in space. Weird! :eek: P.S. Sorry to whoever it was I landed next to, on...
  23. SvenP

The Egg is About to Hatch

Lets make an omlette :yay:
  24. SvenP

Different variations of Entropia?

How about PMTropia? You dont need weapons, you just bitch at each other
  25. SvenP

FYI: Attn: Liga Best Silver of "Best of the Best"! THANKS!

Well now, that is a *really* cool idea :yay:
Back