Search results

1. P

3T POLL !! 3rd DNA or not ??

Oh i must have been just outside the revival area last time! Will check again tonight :) Still no PvP just pure troxies :)
  2. P

3T POLL !! 3rd DNA or not ??

Love 3T. Got swarmed a few times but im still a noob :) Go for it though more the better! And yes remove PvP for many reasons not least that people wont be revived out of you land area and not go back to get you more taxes ;)
  3. P

IS this a scammer ??

I had the same one. Its original. I would think if shadow became craftable alot of people would be unhappy about it! (shadow owners)
  4. P

Scammer Alert

Another version now. just had a char called "AnaBlanciana" offer to craft me shadow for 200 ped if i gave her the materials! The thing was that she had a few skills like agility at 38?! This char is in a soc called Chicken Kickers. Now why would someone scam with a usable avatar?
  5. P

New Items

I know its probably a bit early but has nyone had any new weapons or items?
  6. P

Name Change?

mmm that would be a good idea! Thanks +rep
  7. P

Name Change?

Thanks! However my ingame name is not the problem its the name on this forum which is "pacmagic" that I would like to be able to change. My ingame name is fine! Thanks for the responce though
  8. P

Name Change?

Hi all, Well after a few months i have decided to stay for a bit of a while with PE and the EF community (Love you all :)) However when I created my EP account the name I picked was not as I would have wanted displayed! I thouht that the pacmagic would be a loging and a visable username...
  9. P

Choppy hunting

Relog fixes for a time but it seems once the log gets to a certain size it gets choppy. Support case it is then!
  10. P

Choppy hunting

Well this is the only place i know to tell them :) Relog and not in town has returned it to normal!
  11. P

Choppy hunting

Trying it!
  12. P

Choppy hunting

Anything in that chat window does it, globals and normal speaking too!
  13. P

Choppy hunting

Ah at least it aint just me! If you goto the events channel for instance it will get rid of it but you wont see ur hits (one way to get rid of the no loots message!!) :laugh:
  14. P

Choppy hunting

Hi All, It appears that the logging i.e "You hit for loads of damage" or "You got no loot" is affecting performance. If i goto say soc channel and dont hit v twice its ok but if the messaging is showing its very choppy. Anyone else?
  15. P

Adverts?

Hi, I read somewhere (cant find it now) that a % of the revenue from these new adverts would go into the loot pool (if you opted to show them) Is this still happening?
  16. P

EWE-40 & Abrer

Hi, When you have done this, what does the skill modification do? does it add skills faster or make your skills more effective? Thanks
  17. P

PE ASS. We need official word now.

*puts on conspiricy hat* Is it because they want to be able to stop someone from withdrawing a large sum of money - "oh you have peAss oh well your banned and no money for u" *puts hat back in cupboard*
  18. P

Agreed they can ban you I guess its their game they can do what they like. However when it comes to the money aspect I doubt it would hold up in court due to those "reasonable efforts"
  19. P

Since MA have been asked and they say "We cannot comment" thats not a no. If your banned for Eula Violation due to using it you can fight it because you have made resonable effort to find out. If MA dont give a yes or no, surely you cant be banned since you have asked the question?
  20. P

Run Away!

I see you gained courage..... :eek: ....but you were running away :laugh:
  21. P

Common Scammer Ploys, Beware of:

That would just make them more imaginitive , I mean c'mon all this time and the armour upgrade one still gets done!!
  22. P

Club JJ

Ah my next door neighbour. Keep the noise down ya hear :laugh:
  23. P

Day VS Night

Ok 2 suns.. how about not having a pitch black but a sunny to twilight to sunny?
  24. P

Shopkeeper

Excellent, Thanks. Its just a thought at the moment as a possible option. Kinda depends if I loot a shopkeeper anytime soon :laugh:
  25. P

Shopkeeper

Done a bit of searching but didnt find the answer, 2 questions really. 1) Is there a FAQ for lots, appartments etc 2) If I have an appartment where you cant sell items, If I put a shop keeper in my appartment will it work? Thanks in advance
Back