14.334 Ped Aurli Weak

You suck indeed :D

Hehe, Ruskea will love this one.

Grats!

Where is the end whit your freaking luck?! ?!?!??! ?! ;)

BIG gratz... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:eek: 14.334 Ped aurli weak :eek: (No items, just pure residue)

And ppls reactions... :)

And Fjolle introduced another AD way to say gratz on Swedish ;)

Big gratz, guess it runs in the family :D

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL great job man ~~~~!!!! :yay::yay:

WTG the buzz FTW:rolleyes:

:wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Good job! atleast someone gets the HOF who realy need it :laugh:

Big gratz on another superloot you lucky bastard, hope MA grants me a luckstreak like you've had lately someday in the future :)

And Fjortis introduced another AD way to say gratz on Swedish ;)

Big gratz, guess it runs in the family :D

Like usual AD seems to have trouble with others getting lucky and others having fun ingame, but i can understand that, its not like AD people ever get lucky with anything now is it... But forgive me this thread isnt about that :)

:rofl:

I must say you SUCK :laugh:

Anyway, I guess the problem of getting commando is solved :p

What's he saying? looks crazy :laugh:

And gratz on the nice hof :wtg:

Translated (Xrated, protect your children... ;) )

Fjolla: But COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK
Fjolla: CP WHORE C.UNT*then some jibberish depending mostly on how many keys he could hit before pressing enter before the next mob went for him probably?*

Last edited:
~ thebuzz said:

And ppls reactions... :)

mine "what?" was reaction on soc chat. because i've just logged in after your 14k public, i had no idea what was going on. and to be honest i am not and was not surprised at all. gz once again. ;)

Okidoki here we go, my reaction was like that beacuse i was pretty mad after loosing several K peds last days, not ONE profit run for like a week. Then we get 3 super big HOF's on Aurli weak !! Okay overreaction indeed but what the hell. I do not begruge thebuzz (or the other people getting them) .. it was aimed towards MA and their so called 'loot-balancing' ..
Anyway thebuzz already knows this and gratz to u once again!

i must admit however, when i read it on the screenshot it looks really bad, sry man

gratz mate:) now we wait for 2 more in this week then month or so pause and again 3 ubers in one week from you ;) so Ma plz dont stop his strike

:yay:

Nice luck you have going on there, Tom.
I wonder how Rick ChiChi feels about MA giving you his luck!

Keep 'em coming, but try to save some for me ;) (oh yea .. and everyone else out there ... but mostly me)

lol man you are seriously too sick... gz :D it must be a serious high that just doesnt crash huh?

Awesome man :yay:

Blimey!!

Gratz again :)

gz man well done again ,

now spank that monkey and open commando :)

Okidoki here we go, my reaction was like that beacuse i was pretty mad after loosing several K peds last days, not ONE profit run for like a week. Then we get 3 super big HOF's on Aurli weak !! Okay overreaction indeed but what the hell. I do not begruge thebuzz (or the other people getting them) .. it was aimed towards MA and their so called 'loot-balancing' ..
Anyway thebuzz already knows this and gratz to u once again!

i must admit however, when i read it on the screenshot it looks really bad, sry man

I would react 100% like u probably, just not in Swedish
But at least MA is keeping it in the scandi family right :)
*adds TheBuzz to loottheory notes under the subject "IRL location matters"*

Gratz to you, I am not saying you dont deserve it or anything, please dont take it that way, I am just ... taking notes:p

Gratz on a great HoF

Gratz man! Saw this pop up during Champs League and I thought even a 10th of that could give me a win. (okay, Lootius, I gratz'd him...time for you to deliver!)

your aurli weak beat up my aurli weak.

hehe, gratz tom. great to see your streak continue.

i got my commando open last night, hope you get yours soon. ;)

:scratch2:

:confused:

:eek:

:rolleyes:

:)

:D

:yay:

Gratz

:cool:

P.S. Fuck you, you lousy loot pool draining son of a bitch!

P.P.S. just kidding

P.P.P.S fuck that no I'm not!

P.P.P.P.S just kidding - gratz enjoy what you spend it on :D

Hehe, Ruskea will love this one.

Grats!

well indeed...
wasnt really a surprise to see tom thebuzz with another 14k uber in hof list it seems to be everyday shit thesedays

was spamming feffos whole week.. and saw tom thebuzz killing aurlis whole week...

only diffrence was.. after 3 days nonstop feffos the loot stopped to a wall... and tom thebuzz got this 14k again while i couldnt get over 135ped...

Last edited:
Hunted those beasties most of the weekend, a few nice HOFs popped up - all around me. Heck I'll keep my bones :scratch2:

Gratz to you again :yay:

GG Tom :)
But im sure u can do better than that.
:laugh:

Back