Uber: 15629 Ped Ambulimax

Muppis

Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels Evolution
Muppen Muppis Mupplund
Finally!!! After soon 7 years ingame without an HoF over 10.000 PED I've finally hit the motherload.

Went to kill some Ambulimax after a horrible night at CP, shot about a 100 peds of ammo before this bad boy popped up!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'm so happy! The loot contained Thunderbird Gloves (M,L) and (F,L) and oils. Nothing special but who cares?! I'm still happy! :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Grattis Mappis !

done 850 ped ammo on those now, without 1 singel global, and u hit a 15k in 100 ped? :( damn, but grats :)

done 850 ped ammo on those now, without 1 singel global, and u hit a 15k in 100 ped? :( damn, but grats :)

who said that entropia is fair anyway?
GRATZ for the HOFfer and sry that your projekt went so bad Atse...

with the increase on Ambu hunting, I was waiting to see who would hit this one.

UBER GRATZ!

:yay:

Ruf

grats BASTIAN! xD :yay:

Something with dynamic comes to mind

That green dot is me, I ran at that ambu with my blade and it decided to agro on muppen arrghhh!

gratz mate, i'll take the next one please :D

Gz, nice one :yay:

gratz! i see a perception there right before the hof msg...still can't say if perc means good loot around or not

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I was out there last night... :cussing:

Gratz Muppis :thumbup: Spend it wisely

Did yesterday evening 900ped run on ambus without single global, lost 500ped. Now i see where it goes :D
UBERGRATZ :silly2:

Oh damn!
Grattis!

//Hedman

w00t gratz muppis

wow, very nice!
big GZ! :wtg:

Gratz! This must be a good sign for me, I've gone the same 7 years without a huge hit!

Spend it wisely :laugh:

wow, huge gratz on this, should have got time, coords and map with that ss, and entered the winner takes all event for a chance to get a further 5kped.

Gratz !!!

Gratz m8 ! :)

ok than another 2 Years to go for me :eek: till i can say :woot:

Big Gratz! What a great feeling to hit that big one :wtg:

Gratz :D now the fun begins ;)

Back