96,636 Daspletor Prowler

But for the sake of calculation, lets just call it 58.75 ped for the kill. HoF size: 96,636 PED (according to Entropia Tracker).
Multiplier: 1644.86 (rounded to 2 decimals).
Equivalent: 6049 ped Atrox Mature HoF.
I don't see what's so exciting about that.

An Atrox HoF means that say 500 people loose 12 peds each to pay for the HoF.

Here the entire community's loot got sucked dry for 4 days in a row to squeeze out *another* 100k ped ATH.

Shameless plug:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-slupors-oldskool-ath-signalling-service.html

And gratz to the winners, of course. Interesting to see who hit the gratz button on this ATH, even more interesting to see who did not :rolleyes:

/Slupor

Here the entire community's loot got sucked dry for 4 days in a row to squeeze out *another* 100k ped ATH.

Shameless plug:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-slupors-oldskool-ath-signalling-service.html

And gratz to the winners, of course. Interesting to see who hit the gratz button on this ATH, even more interesting to see who did not :rolleyes:

/Slupor

I really dont know how after playing a while you consider the so called "lootpool" share with all other players....
I dont get why ppl whine when they see colossal hofs
It was their lootpool. they looted TT so I dont see the big thing
divide that per 5, its about a 25k hof per each one, at their lvl? it might vanish in a while.
the thing is... they got TT:.. they'll loose for sure for a while...

gz there

Poor Silverfox, hope he got something here !!!

I really dont know how after playing a while you consider the so called "lootpool" share with all other players....
I dont get why ppl whine when they see colossal hofs
It was their lootpool. they looted TT so I dont see the big thing
divide that per 5, its about a 25k hof per each one, at their lvl? it might vanish in a while.
the thing is... they got TT:.. they'll loose for sure for a while...

I agree that everyone has their own lootpool, however I'm not so sure these big hofs are not taken from other players. Starting a little before the previous dasp ath until now, my loot has been remarkably horrible. May just be a coincidence but it's not the first time it has happened.

wow big gratz on getting that phat dasp :yay:

2 uber ATHs off them in under a month what's the odds :D

Shameless plug:

/Slupor

Or maybe it means that 5 people cycling 2k-5k+ per day on daspletor for months and months lost 200-500+ ped per day for 40-100 days finally saw where their peds went.

Loot was collected and distributed 5 ways equally :)

Warants u got to love to hate them but gratz guys :cool:

The above quote is one of the reasons why they are such a formidable foe

Loot was collected and distributed 5 ways equally :)

Congrats guys! But you have made Sam cry!! :p
Now Neo, you can open your stores back up, ya?
And welcome back Stryker!

Grats!

Just wondering about one thing, according to tracker the first global came at 18:30 same day as ATH (23:30); sure you must have been there a few days but tracker was down, right?

not even 100k??

pffffft, what's the fuss about, we've seen more ;) :) :)

gratz guys, afaik Jimmy is a student ... If this is correct, mate you have just financed another year, way to go !!

Angel

Just thought Id throw in some numbers here... As I have access to the Entropia tracker database I pulled the "top 5 lists", and expanded them to top 30... So here is what we got.

Player/Team #Global/HoF's
-------------------------------------------------------
Jenna Star Mercury 521
mg Joda VVV VVV 277
MH Grave Digger 228
---Warants--- 203
M2S Legends 168
Wof Romania 72
dale Aladding lin 65
Nanda Susurs Trankale 54
Flerin neomaven Flerinson 52
Arthur Starman Dent 51
The Great White North 51
Bou´n Lodi FTW !!! 48
| Dark Knights | 44
-= SDW Elite =- 43
AD Amethera Demons 43
=WoF= Team U.S.A. 41
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED 37
~~~ Lhava & Skippie ~~~ 36
ck Coat Killers 35
Great Optima Dane 33
StoiCobra Hunting Service 33
WoF Team Sweden 31
dire Godspeed straights 30
Warants With fresh blood 29
WoF - TEAM SWEDEN 28
Art of War 27
Helene Helena Fra 27
H&R Circle: Go Big! 25
Jedi & Floppy 25
AD - Amethera Demons 22

Player/Team Top single Loot value
Lizzy & Looser 103342
---Warants--- 96636
Jenna Star Mercury 4637
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED 4609
Gief ubah itamz 3748
Warants With fresh blood 3630
WoF Team Tibet \o/ \o/ 3073
---Warants--- 2797
DK welcomes Sir valentin 2564
---Warants--- 2537
brutallus down ! 2524
mg Joda VVV VVV 2504
DoMe with Vodka bottle 2499
| Dark Knights | 2406
MH Grave Digger 2399
Epsilon Eps Vaz 2305
Lizzy & Looser 2255
M2S Legends 2196
H&R Circle: Go Big! 2173
Jenna Star Mercury 2173
Spyder's Hunt w/Star 2173
Jenna Star Mercury 2145
~~~ Lhava & Skippie ~~~ 2101
---Warants--- 2092
M2S Legends 2049
Wof Romania 2011
---Warants--- 1997
<<<Liga|VVV>>> 1956
mg Joda VVV VVV 1938
MH Grave Digger 1872

Player/Team Total Loot value
---Warants--- 168492
Jenna Star Mercury 136161
Lizzy & Looser 108686
MH Grave Digger 56582
mg Joda VVV VVV 51140
M2S Legends 36718
Wof Romania 18695
Bou´n Lodi FTW !!! 17618
Nanda Susurs Trankale 16871
| Dark Knights | 15391
Arthur Starman Dent 14898
The Great White North 14382
Flerin neomaven Flerinson 13901
dale Aladding lin 13738
AD Amethera Demons 13519
-= SDW Elite =- 12202
=WoF= Team U.S.A. 11818
~~~ Lhava & Skippie ~~~ 11616
ck Coat Killers 11364
H&R Circle: Go Big! 11271
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED 11099
StoiCobra Hunting Service 10319
WoF - TEAM SWEDEN 9748
Warants With fresh blood 9743
Art of War 9170
WoF Team Tibet \o/ \o/ 8558
Great Optima Dane 7481
WoF Team Sweden 7284
dire Godspeed straights 7172
Great White Dasp Hunt 6731

Looks like it was somewhat deserved to go to warants in one way or another. Those guys either hunt the mob quite a lot as individuals or as team hunts.

(Prehaps MA decided to give it to the team rather than a single avatar so there wouldent be hard feelings internally in the soc.. lol)

All I can say is, :drool:

If this is even close to true, throw your computer out the window and call gambler's anonymous.

Beleive me, its true! :(

... and thats just in deposits... glad you agree theres something wrong too...

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Huge gratz to the team :yay::yay:

Beleive me, its true! :(

... and thats just in deposits... glad you agree theres something wrong too...

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Get help. I'm 100% serious for once on EF.

Get help. I'm 100% serious for once on EF.

Why the hell would someone wanna get help for spending what they can afford to spend on EU :scratch2:

I'm not in debt.. just cant beleive the losses.. :(

Ok nvm. Losing $22k USD playing a video game trying to chase a jackpot is not excessive at all. I withdraw my suggestion.

Grats guys :) Beers on you :D

Gratz but what made you go to Dasp? You were on Cp no? Neomaven was on big trox i think? And Skalman, not active, logs in ath. Gratz but it just doesn't feel right. Yea Grave was active lately, as always, but rest of you, where from did you appeared? Now? On the right mob? Bah.

I know, is a gratz thread and all that, feel free to -rep me.

Sorry is disheartening to spend money and time ingame only to see right persons ath'ing.

And ofc gratz again.

Yeah I hunted 200 of these in one night, 50+ in a row with no f'in globals..!!! WTF MA?
Big gratz tho lads ;)

Ok nvm. Losing $22k USD playing a video game trying to chase a jackpot is not excessive at all. I withdraw my suggestion.

Wrong forums, go check out the poker forums, 20K-100k USD daily swings are not uncommon playing video games. People need to worry about their own limits, not each others.

At least whining is dynamic again, just a month or so ago it was still about how all the big loots went to mobs any n00b could kill, skills didn't matter blah blah.

On topic, grats.

huge gratz
very nice daspletor :D

Shameless plug:

/Slupor

I see so many posts from people complaining that the ATHs make the loot suck all across the planet for days, but I can't for my life understand what you base your numbers on?
The average global value for a day is ~250-300k. Let's say that ~25% of all loot is globals, a bit more for big mobs and a lot less for small mobs. So let's say roughly 1-1.5 million peds looted per day. Over 4 days that's ~5 million peds. So if a 100k ATH is "sucked from the loot pool" over the period of 4 days that would mean a decrease in normal loot of 2%
Hardly game breaking for any hunter.

Back