A vehicle Already? They won!

Wow that had to be one big ass Atrox to loot that from :yay::D

hahaha ;) omg this must be the end

Gee, the Black paint must have cost alot to colour it!

lolflag.gif

Already a vehicle! They won! The Atrox is taking over! They are smarter then us!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

/Hotte

I've seen this car numerous of times on Hisingen Island...on my way to work...I always lol when I see it! I wonder if the company owner plays EU? :laugh:

Same - snapped pics of their logo for fun.

looooooool

No problem, I take my GoldHOFer out of the garage and smash it.

:D

Read over the windscreen!

Question 1: If it's an intelligent solution, does this support the theory that the Atrox is a creation of Intelligent Design? Will the next invasion of Calypso be by the Pastafarian sect, directed by His Noodly Appendage?

Question 2: I gotta call BS! How could the 'trox possibly assemble anything with those tiny little hands?????

Question 1: If it's an intelligent solution, does this support the theory that the Atrox is a creation of Intelligent Design? Will the next invasion of Calypso be by the Pastafarian sect, directed by His Noodly Appendage?

Question 2: I gotta call BS! How could the 'trox possibly assemble anything with those tiny little hands?????

1. yes for sure!

2. they got 4 hands you only 2, so it doesnt matter how tiny they are...

It's an egg limo, silly.

PS I hear they hire Feffoid drivers. The geniuses built an automobile they can't drive themselves.

It's an egg limo, silly.

PS I hear they hire Feffoid drivers. The geniuses built an automobile they can't drive themselves.

with 3 fingers?

It is not the size that matters, is how you use it... er them :D

Back