Adjusted fap chat.

leemcumiskey

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lee Cumiskey
Adjusted fap chat in relation to someone selling this item.

Hello my fellow entropia universe users lets talk about this crazy shiznit here muhaahhahahaha.

UPSIDES ?

DOWNSIDES?

SIDESIDES?

GOOD?

BAD?

CHANGES?

USES? i.e uber mobs ?

OLDSKOOOL?

NEWSKOOOL?

btw the spelling is intentional :)

This chat thread is in relation to this sale thread sorry for the confusion.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42002e

Last edited:
sry but what u want?o_O
dunno what u mean :D

downside: more people hunting ambu in hopes of looting another > bad spawn at echidna =(

Yo prices on these mugs up in here be 4 real! :cool:

Ya feel me?

giggily diggily gaggily.

i want this fap rather badly, but i just think about all the crank i can smote irl with dat kinda ped.

feel me?

really though, i kick my ass for not buying for 33k about two months ago, but that was and still is over my head, so i guess i can relegate myself to gremlin 4a decay (about 3 ped per 400 ped ammo on impact mobs) and a fap 5 (available from your argo, longu and tt, of course) with the 18 ped that cost me max, i can spend 51,982 ped on ammo. lucky me.

FAP-5 is still a pretty fly kit. :cool:

:laugh:

This is a great thread.

Had one... Totally overated. SLOW, and you dont save that much. Do something else with your money... buy something fun like a new uber gun or armor... Adj Fap is CRAP, trust me... If you gonna by high end fap, get a Imp or Mod...

About that sales thread.

The Collector basicly said he bought it at 50k, changed his mind about buying it and now wanted 52k for it.

That in effect is reselling, nothing more to it.

Good/Bad - I don't care.

I loved my fap Dun care what anyone else says.. wish I kept it.. its worth 3X more than I bought it for :(

Anyway Saves about 20-40 ped a hunt without armor depending on what u hunt longu no armor is great
And serious hunterws who do 3-4 runs a day 120 ped saved a day hell yea!

major-rage said:
Had one... Totally overated. SLOW, and you dont save that much. Do something else with your money... buy something fun like a new uber gun or armor... Adj Fap is CRAP, trust me... If you gonna by high end fap, get a Imp or Mod...

i dont trust you, because i know you are wrong :silly2: its not that slow either, 2.3sec reload.. yes i know modfap got 2.0 and imp 2.1 but that doesnt make adj "SLOW". but if you bought it thinking that you can take on much bigger mobs then with 2600/fap90/fap110 then i can understand that u get dissapointed, its not that much better then them. but.. you can hunt much bigger mobs without spending a fortune on decay.

sure it doesnt compare with the imp/mod.. but not everyone can afford that kind of money. and its those that cant afford that kind of money that really need a money saver wouldnt you say?

still i think 52k is a bit much, but i thought so about the 43k i sold mine for too.. and the 22k i payed.. and the 5k i turned down long ago :) so obviously im not the best at deciding prices :laugh:

My thoughts?

Hmm, the price Is ridiclusly high, as are most good Items In-game. IF I had anywhere near that to spend In game (50k~) I'd save to buy an Imp, or just get myself some Uber mid-level gear. Like FAP 90, Angel ect. Lots of plates & guns :D

Much more fun than ONE FAP. Even If It Is a good Investment. Saying that, MA could drop 20 more, which would satisfy quite alot of people and thus bring down the price slightly. This is possible I suppose, seen as the one dropped the other day, and maybe 4-5 other's not on EF in the last months.

Although Im not doubting that it's a good FAP. Just not for 50k ;) Or 57k, like the next one will probably be sold at after The Collector's one. And so on, and so on... Until MA finds It necesary to drop alot more to bring down the price. If they ever decide to drop alot more.

Man some time ago, good while back. I had the chance to buy one only 23k ped aswell! lol but thats the way things go in EU thats the magic off it one week its pitance the next its a fortune and so forth.

Well as I am sure you all know I was in the market for one. I got it (the purchase was not for me). I have had chance to use it though and I will tell you I personally would pay 50k for another (I paid significantly less than 50k).

All you have to do to get an idea of its value is go into dome 4 on CP and hunt some large aurli. Compare a 100 PED ammo hunt with an EK-2600 and another with Adj. in terms of decay and we will see who tells me it is not worth the money.

People seem to forget that these items will msot likely hold their value if not continue to appreciate. I will admit though that there must be a price ceiling somewhere.

If i looted one i would keep it, would i buy one for anything above 10k ped? No way:D

only think this fap is good for ( at this rediculous price ) , is for reselling...ie: praying that after you bought it the price doesnt fall and some other fool will come around and pay a higher rediculous price for it.

items are worth either 1. how much $ it will save you using it vs. another item (is how pe was not so long ago) and/or 2. how much more you hope you can sell it for after you bought it. (how pe is now)

obviously the fap isnt anything special if the seller wants to dump it so soon after he bought it. If it was anthing special, the last thing he would want to do is get rid of it...especially after paying $5000 usd for it.

...hmmm, wonder how much evade a person can buy for only 10,000peds. :rolleyes: :D

There are areas within this game that I will never be able to be a part of. And even if I did have 6k $US to play with, I seriously do not think I would buy something in a computer game with it.

I will continue to wander along with the odd deposit having fun with my soc. I have hit the barrier where ANY upgrade in my kit will cost more than 1000 peds. I dont have the sort of money to pay those sort of prices and afford ammo etc at the same time.

This crazy prizes are going to destroy this universe. More buissiness than gameplay. Wrong way to go........ :(

52k :rolleyes:

It have 1 really strong point.. Low Decay, otherwise EK2600,FAP90/110 is about the same in healingpower.. Been using one for 3 weeks now and havent repaired it yet.. (I better do that before returning it to its owner tho.. lol)

I've been around in PE for a long time.
It is funny to see the same conversation come back over and over

Each time seems to have its own price mind.
I remember people talking in the same way over a mod fap when it was 35K, or when the impk2 was like 30K.

If today those items would appear on the market at that price, all would buy one ... even those who were making up threads like this one :)

And yeah ... i F#@ hate myself for not buying the mod fap at 35K a long time ago when I was offered one. But that was the time spirit of then ... now I hunt with an adj Fap and I LOVE IT. Sorry to say to all those claiming it is slow etc. I JUST LOVE IT and that is something on thread will change :)

It makes a big difference on my ped card ... but then again, that is indeed something for those not owning that cannot be seen. It makes a difference between hunting with or without armor for me on most mobs.

oh ... I did sell one a long time ago ... and bought one again at a higher price.
Yeps, don't want to hunt without it.

major-rage said:

Gotta agree with Major Rage here. For the current price it's way over rated. Adjusted FAP is a nice fap for around 8-10K, but for higher price then that, keep it. It's not that good. The word "good" comes in mind when we start to talk imp or mod FAP. 50K for adjusted FAP ? The one who pay that for his first experience with an adjusted FAP got a "new one" ripped. Aiiiight daawg!

e-lite said:
Gotta agree with Major Rage here. For the current price it's way over rated. Adjusted FAP is a nice fap for around 8-10K, but for higher price then that, keep it. It's not that good. The word "good" comes in mind when we start to talk imp or mod FAP. 50K for adjusted FAP ? The one who pay that for his first experience with an adjusted FAP got a "new one" ripped. Aiiiight daawg!

Gotta disagree, I don't find it slow and this has saved me alot of peds when hunting. Most of the time I don't need armour and I have had this for months now and still haven't had to repair it.
Maybe 50k at the moment is a little high but I think it is worth more much more than 8-10k.

AtamiKiangola said:
... now I hunt with an adj Fap and I LOVE IT. Sorry to say to all those claiming it is slow etc. I JUST LOVE IT and that is something on thread will change :)

It makes a big difference on my ped card ... but then again, that is indeed something for those not owning that cannot be seen. It makes a difference between hunting with or without armor for me on most mobs.

oh ... I did sell one a long time ago ... and bought one again at a higher price.
Yeps, don't want to hunt without it.

I don't own one myself, but after I saw you out-FAP an Areanatrox Domi with it, I'm sure it's a great FAP.
After going for a better amor this FAP is on my wish-list for the future. :)

And to come back to prices, markets evolve, nobody would bought 1% of Microsoft shares in 1980 for 1 billion dollar. Now 'everyone' would buy it for that price.

If ppl start offering for a vigi tt + 5k, would you sell yours for tt+500 because that's 'the right' price?

Last edited:
Tell me, what RL investment keep rising forever ?

Why do people think this is different. Keep pushing prices is begging for a big depression. Sooner or later it comes.

Poor guys who owns theese items then......

Whats wrong stockmarket ? That should be the right place for this activities.

Baah, guess im stupid/naive but i really hate this greed-shit.

As Moser said, there are two things which u can consider:

1. what the item does.
2. what price could have in future.

Now, ppl, if you want to play this game/universe/whatever you buy an item to use it, not to sell it.

From the perspective of using an adj fap, 50k is simply a stupid price. I had the occasion in several times to be healed with an adj fap by some nice ppl and I saw is a great fap.

BUT IT IS NOT WORTH HALF OF A LA.

What exactly adj fap does? Well, it allows u to hunt naked any mob which does dmg 20-60 (depending on ur hp and skills too), so you save armour decay. True. Please take note on "save" word. It does NOT put peds on pedcard, it helps u NOT SPEND them, so peds DON'T increase. They REMAIN at some lvl.

Now, my problem with the price:

I use rascal+2A and for gun om2875/K400/EP41+A105. For fap, I use fap80.

Now, my daily bill on armour & fap decay is ~30 peds, when I do hunts of 8-900 peds ammo. When I hunt for self defense mining or low stuff, is <10 peds. Sooo buying an adjusted fap would save me the astonishing sum of 30 peds/day. Wow, what can I say.

Now, at 50k peds for an adj fap, I need to hunt hardcore 4 YEARS AND 6 MONTH only to break even on the price. Lmao. While investing in im2870 would make me recuperate 150-200 peds/day. Don't you see a discrepance here?

From my point of view, adj fap can be whatever. I will simply not buy at these ridiculous prices. Either I will loot one, either I will find a solution to compensate it (nota bene: hp compensates any fap).

But my problem is that, when somebody comes and says that adj fap is worth 50k, somebody must come and tell him he's high.

I don't care that somebody was desperate enough to pay more than 40k or whatever on an adj fap. That doesn't make the adj price legit, that makes him a sucker.

HOLY SHIT :eek:. Is adj fap up in 50k now, damn now i have to stick with my crappie ek 2600. I Rather add 70k more and buy a MM :)

Kerham said:
As Moser said, there are two things which u can consider:

1. what the item does.
2. what price could have in future.

Now, ppl, if you want to play this game/universe/whatever you buy an item to use it, not to sell it.

From the perspective of using an adj fap, 50k is simply a stupid price. I had the occasion in several times to be healed with an adj fap by some nice ppl and I saw is a great fap.

BUT IT IS NOT WORTH HALF OF A LA.

What exactly adj fap does? Well, it allows u to hunt naked any mob which does dmg 20-60 (depending on ur hp and skills too), so you save armour decay. True. Please take note on "save" word. It does NOT put peds on pedcard, it helps u NOT SPEND them, so peds DON'T increase. They REMAIN at some lvl.

Now, my problem with the price:

I use rascal+2A and for gun om2875/K400/EP41+A105. For fap, I use fap80.

Now, my daily bill on armour & fap decay is ~30 peds, when I do hunts of 8-900 peds ammo. When I hunt for self defense mining or low stuff, is <10 peds. Sooo buying an adjusted fap would save me the astonishing sum of 30 peds/day. Wow, what can I say.

Now, at 50k peds for an adj fap, I need to hunt hardcore 4 YEARS AND 6 MONTH only to break even on the price. Lmao. While investing in im2870 would make me recuperate 150-200 peds/day. Don't you see a discrepance here?

From my point of view, adj fap can be whatever. I will simply not buy at these ridiculous prices. Either I will loot one, either I will find a solution to compensate it (nota bene: hp compensates any fap).

But my problem is that, when somebody comes and says that adj fap is worth 50k, somebody must come and tell him he's high.

I don't care that somebody was desperate enough to pay more than 40k or whatever on an adj fap. That doesn't make the adj price legit, that makes him a sucker.

and as always, someone who thinks that you will use the fap until u are tierd of it and then TT it.... the first time u use it you breakeven.. and every time after that is profit. if the price goes down then u might have to consider time to breakeven.

but.. obviously for you its not the item you need. but for those who have 100-300ped decay/day it is worth alot. at crystal palace this was often the diffrence between losing and profiting for me.

Think about this:

If it is such a good fap, why is it always being resold?

By the way Da, your 2600 numbers seem a bit off...I can go on a 500 ped ammo hunt on Aurli and my 2600 only decays about 10-15 ped max. If you can't afford to spend 10-15 ped for every 500 you spend, why would you go and shell out 50,000 ped for different fap? I don't really think the Adjusted Fap is worth 50k ped, but I guess that's just me.

Goldtop said:
Gotta disagree, I don't find it slow and this has saved me alot of peds when hunting. Most of the time I don't need armour and I have had this for months now and still haven't had to repair it.
Maybe 50k at the moment is a little high but I think it is worth more much more than 8-10k.

I agree, its not slow, I got mine when they cost 17.5k it totaly changed the way I hunt, and I never missed the decay of my 2600, I only rep my fap when I uber

I think 50k+ is a silly price for this fap and I hate to say it with an item i own BUT I feel more should drop at least until the price reaches 25-30k max

It depends on what you want to use it for.
You want to save peds on decay? Then adj fap is a good option.
You want to take bigger mobs? Then adj fap sucks.

If i upgrade fap, it's because i want to tank bigger mobs than before.
With adj fap i can take the same mobs as with fap-90 / ek2600.
So to me adj fap is not that good.

Roth said:
the first time u use it you breakeven.. and every time after that is profit. if the price goes down then u might have to consider time to breakeven.

only if you assume that you'll sell it. until you sell it you are merely saving some other expense. you do not realise a profit or loss until the item is sold.

imagine if you bought today for 50K and the next VU released a new fap that fills the gap north of 90/110/2600? or an (L) fap that does 25 heal for 1 pec?

Back