Aia for Community Recognition!

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
I hereby nominate Aia for Community Recognition Award Armor!

Unfortunatley I don't know Aia's full in-game avatar name, but he has selflessly spent countless hours decoding robot messages for years now and has received nothing for it. I think that he is a deserving candidate for the Community Recognition Award Armor!

He's assisted players so that we could all take part in special events when he could have been greedy and "sold" his information to top SOCs instead of sharing.
He's played a large role in the recently looted uber Hydra loots' by 3 of the top SOC's in game
And his public decoding has made MindArk and now First Planet Company considerable amounts of money by "packing the grand stands" with players of all levels during countless robot events.

He NEVER asks for anything in return and unfortunately is never offered anything.

Due to the description of the Community Recognition Award Armor I personally feel he has gone above and beyond the call of duty and is just as deserving as any of the previous recipients.

So... again...

Aia For Community Recognition Award Armor!

Menace

Ea Aia Nou

And yes, I support this cause.

Aia is the best.

My 2 Pecs for support, give him the armour

You have my vote :)

Let's keep this up on top!

***Disclaimer.... you're not supporting the Hydra Turreter you're supporting Aia by bumping this thread with a "Hell Yeah!"!

Agreed. He is always willing to help others out.

I support this nomination, great work Aia.

You have my vote:D give him the armour

ummm what about hurricane?, the WoF is the biggest non MA event in EU, and hurri has never been gifted anything from the boys upstairs.
my vote is for hurricane.

Hell Yeah! Give him the armour please FPC

and i'll second a vote for Hurricane too.

ummm what about hurricane?, the WoF is the biggest non MA event in EU, and hurri has never been gifted anything from the boys upstairs.

Agree'd... you called it.... start the thread! I'll definately back that one as well!

Menace

And another who deserves it :)

Get a move on FPC!

Thanks for the mentioning!

I feel though that I'm not alone.

First, I'm thinking of all people who captured the intercepts, posted them, and then before the days of chat logging, typed them in without a typo.

Then also Mora(?), or whoever it was, that cracked the main thing with the previous code; who found out it was based on keyboard layout (qweqweqwe and so on). Without that discovery we still wouldn't know what was going on.

And not to forget, the people who cracked the passwords.

I agree but for some reason doubt MA/FPC will give a damn... :(

If they did, I will change my whole perspective of MA/FPC

Agreed... Got my vote too...:yay:

Thanks for the mentioning!

I feel though that I'm not alone.

First, I'm thinking of all people who captured the intercepts, posted them, and then before the days of chat logging, typed them in without a typo.

Then also Mora(?), or whoever it was, that cracked the main thing with the previous code; who found out it was based on keyboard layout (qweqweqwe and so on). Without that discovery we still wouldn't know what was going on.

And not to forget, the people who cracked the passwords.

Very Humble.... however.... we know there are many that deserve it..... yet we have to start somewhere!

Aia for Community Recognition Award Armor!

Menace

It's a shame FPC don't build it into the system somehow so people who put the hard work in get something for it...

I support this nomination. Great work Aia.

If he gets one for that, I should get one for my loot theories I just posted the last days. I've worked for years to bring the truth out and now its here. Enjoy the peds all!

Im in for the vot!! :yay: Excellent work deserves an excellent set of armour!! :D

hell yeah!!!

I support this motion. :D Great job Aia!

And of course, Hurrikane too. :D

Hurricane and Aia both have my vote. Can I do that? Vote for two people?

Signed.

Aia deserves this recognition for his hard work and for his brilliance. Those last codes were extremely hard to solve.

Agreed!

Aia and Hurricane definitely deserve a set of the beautiful armor. :yay:

yup I deffinetly support both nominations :thumbup:

Back