All we need is a little more...

J. Mandrake

Prowler
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
John Johnny Mandrake
COWBELL!

Forget those petitions for more loot or that "2 PEC Tax" craze. This one is serious. Sure we all want loot and fame in the ATH list, but what do we really want? MORE COWBELL. Thats right. Every honest to goodness Entropian has a fever. And guess what the only prescription is? MORE COWBELL. Forget pets and planets and pirates. Even the orbs and eggs and any hope of a storyline. We want MORE COWBELL. We want cowbell shirts, cowbell hats, pants with "MORE COWBELL" printed on the butt (for the ladies,) and even more important: useable cowbells. Thats right. We want cowbells that our avatars can bang the Hell out of whenever we're mad that we just lost another 20 bucks to the game. We want those jukeboxes fixed, and with an station dedicated to cowbells. By tommorow, I expect to see "Cowbell" in the New Items list. I want cowbells in the trade channel, I want cowbells in the loot windows, I want cowbells in the auction. I want those bars to get their damn shipments so we can all get drunk and listen to some good ol' cowbell music. So for all of you fellow fans of the clank, clank, clank, sign below to get us all some MORE COWBELL!!!!

Last edited:
Best request I have seen since i started playing this game. Here Here!

all i have to say is "LOL"

I don't get it...:rolleyes:

one can never have too much cowbell. :laugh:

Maybe some of us need a little nap :laugh:

Seriously...this has got to be the best request I've heard since I joined. just...pmsl...

I'll donate 1000 EFD to the first ava who loots a

COWBELL​

?????????????????????????

:scratch2::scratch2:

OH HELL YEAH!!!! lol :yay:

Hmmmm.... yes, a cowbell would go nice with a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, and a whip. :D

Babies.. before we're done here.. y'all be wearing gold-plated diapers.

C'mon people! Entropia is falling apart and the only cure is more cowbell!

Though humorous, threads like this, which have no relation to EntropiaUniverse, belong in the Off Topic forum.

Please make an effort to post new threads in the proper forum or subforum, as this makes EntropiaForum easier to browse for all members, and reduces the workload for our volunteer moderators and admins.

Thanks!

".... I log on and off like other avatars, I use TPs to get from A to Z, the only difference is that afterwards I get an ATH."

Wooohoooo /em cowbell /em cowbell

LOL but please....

The sketch in question, yes I've seen it. It amuses me greatly, but not without some confusion.

For a start, Christopher Walken is apparently playing Bruce Dickinson who is producing Don't Fear the Reaper with a fake Blue Oyster Cult containing Will Ferrell on Cowbell. This is rightly hilarious. It's just a little odd as a premise; is there a Bruce Dickinson who isn't the singer of Iron Maiden and might be of the correct generation (and job description) to be producing BOC? Or is this random time-etc-shifting just part of the unreal nature of the sketch?

The best thing is the original song does contain a more or less constant cowbell in the mix:)

I know humour should never be analysed but this sketch is just too odd to be on purpose... that's coming from someone who puts his pants on one leg at a time like everyone else.

Hurrikane

Bu 711, this is related to EU! It needs cowbells! ;) I've seen videos of cross dressers getting boners in the off-topic forum. I'm making fun of all the petitions made here that will never be listned to. So, I think that this more or less relates to EU. I will repost there, though.

Back