Am I scamer ?

• Yes

Votes: 72 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 236 61.5%
  • I don't care...just want EFD's

Votes: 76 19.8%

• Total voters
@ steffel for the efd reward, you should probably read what i wrote again. but thanks for the efd :)

I dont want to be mean to anyone, but its Mari's fault for not asking more.

If i bought some share to company, and next day the shares go 100x in value, should the company ask 100x money from me? No!

You are not a scammer.

I'm agreeing to that point.

If the other accepted the price and the deal is done. Then the price is final :3

"All trades are final." :wise:

all this craziness about that proteon parts :rolleyes:

if shoti has 4 teeth alone, several others exist and more are dropping, it will be not the missing link to proteon dna ---> its not worth even that 5 k ;)

I don´t see a Scam somewhere. Was only a great deal for you a bad one for the seller. But it´s not your probelm that she don´t have infos about the real MU.:)
You can doing what you want whit your tooth now.:yay:

Buying Proteron Tooth 100 Peds

:sniper::dodge::rocket:

Shoti feels guilty for obvious reason, hence the thread.

Some sellers of DNA parts are very regretful.

All trades are final.

No scam as far as I can see. And Mari will probably have seemed to get a good deal in the end when more drop and are worth a fraction of what was paid. It`s all about timing with these kinds of things and MA makes them that way. And it`s up to the seller to be informed. I`ve seen Marijuana around EF a while so they should have known better in my eyes. If your not sure then wait to get auction data or feel the market out more instead of going for the "fast PED" transaction. It can backfire and it looks like that is just what happened here.

As for blaming the seller for anything is`nt that what sellers and buyers do, try to get the best deal for themselves? Both had the opportunity to research the parts. Both negotiated and both agreed to the sale. And both should habe known the dynamic of the way these parts drop and start high then fall in price. So for each to me it looks like a risk. One they were both willing to take.

Know what you should do? You should wait until the price falls below 5k and then do what some people suggest you to do: offer to sell it back to her for 5k, but while saying that you didnt know it would end up cheaper than that. Maybe then those ''good'' people will understand the situation.

A trade is instantaneos and is done with the knowledge both the buyer and seller have at THAT MOMENT. If both agree, then its final - the trade is over. Nothing can bring that moment of agreement back(unless you have a time machine :D ). Facepalming yourself because of your lack of research and ''blackmailing'' the buyer for more money won't work and is rather rude.
People should understand that 2k USD is big money and just throwing it around out of ''good heart'' would be stupid.

In my book you're an ok person shoti. You had the guts to step up for yourself on the forum and asked people for their thoughts. A scammer wouldn't do that. Also this ''drama'' about the tooth definetly won't stop me from trading with you in the future if i'll need to. I'll just do my own research about the prices and decline your offer if it doesnt suit me. I never hoped for buyers(nor sellers) to spoon feed me the information about the prices.

IMO if anyone got scammed it was Shoti. 5k tooth? ROFL.

nb: all trades are final, have a tissue.

I'd say your plans just fell through, no biggy...

(not saying you were)... but even if you were buying parts with intent to re-sell them, I don't see anything wrong with that! What's the problem there? :scratch2:

A deal is a deal. You can't start demanding more because you failed to do the appropriate research. They don't deserve another pec shoti.

I dont even know why you started this poll :rolleyes:
I dont recall anyone saying you are a scammer. They are just saying you took advantage of someone who didnt had the same information you did. And as seen what you have posted before you would like to call yourself a man who is a gentleman, one who does correct things and fair trades.
Let me ilustrate it with this fine ad:

bad-1.jpg

bad-2.jpg

one who does correct things and fair trades.

So by the same token the OP can ask Mari for some peds back because the item is not worth so much now :scratch2:

Trade was made between two experienced players. Deal done.

I do not know... How do you feel about that? And after of that, if you are on the shoes of maryjuana, how would you feel in such case? :rolleyes:

I voted yes for the pure and simple fact that if you have to ask if you are a scammer, it means something in the back of your mind is telling you that you did scam somewhat... but honestly, it just sounds like another day on the market where all is fair in love and war.

I do not know... How do you feel about that? And after of that, if you are on the shoes of maryjuana, how would you feel in such case? :rolleyes:

From my experiences with Shoti, not only is he not a scammer, but had he been in the shoes of the seller, he'd have done plenty of research and would have had a price in-mind before even considering to take offers.

I voted yes for the pure and simple fact that if you have to ask if you are a scammer, it means something in the back of your mind is telling you that you did scam somewhat... but honestly, it just sounds like another day on the market where all is fair in love and war.

You vote YES then you say all is fair in love and war :) I't only means something in the back of his mind because plebs on these forums constantly spread bullshit and talk rubbish and think they are holyier than holy.

People in this game should wake the fuck up.

You are an antique dealer or collector and see a rare vase at a garage sale, it has a $3 price tag on it but you know it is worth atleast $2000, no one would walk up and say hey that's worth 2 grand i'll give you $1900 for it, yes you probably wont try and haggle them down to $1 but the majority of people are out looking for a bargain or the deal of the century.

This game is no different due to the fact that, and wait for it .... REAL people are playing it, and it is their REAL money they are using.

I have bought things then 2 weeks later they drop in price and i have sold things that 2 weeks later have shot up in price, that is just the way the world works.

If i am to say to someone "yes, i would like to buy it but my best price is 5k" then im being pretty honest.

How many stores say,

"Latest SONY BRAVIA 50" LCD TV's going out for a ridicolous $3000 but the shop up the road is selling them even cheaper at $2500 so your best of going there"

im gonna guess pretty much NONE, it's up to the buyer/seller to shop around and check the market values.

I think Jods solution is best, sell the parts back to the people for what you paid for it then if they can find the so called guy who is paying 15k for a tooth there happy.

You to should have the same option though :) recieve what you paid for parts that have since dropped heaps but nah im sure the holyier than though people wouldnt stand for it if the tables were turned.

gl to all concerened and buyer/seller beware and be informed.

u did act like a scammer taking the advantage of the unknowlage of marjuana. however u did not scam..

You both agree don a price.
You both did the trade.
You both pressed the yes/agreed button twice.

I sold some molisk teeth a little while ago, after realising how much I missed out on (not much, small quantity), I just said, ahwell, I agreed I'll move on.

I admit, this is a big value trade, but you both agreed, you both signed the contract so to say, which was as follows:
I Mari, will selling Shoti one (1) Proteron Tooth for 5,000 PEDs.

Now if you don't like that deal, tough. You agreed, you could've haggled the price up. Now it's your burden.

Well since your not collecting the DNA anymore sell the tooth Back to Mari for 5k and wish her goodluck,problem solved.;)

My thoughts exactly:wtg:

I have to say not a scammer due to the fact that you both agreed to a sale price and did the deal willingly . The seller should have put a bit more effort in to the research before doing a sale of such a item as this one.

You're not a scammer, but you are on your way to becoming a spammer with all these threads and posts. ;)

Business is business, You win - they loose. You loose - they win. They change their mind, you change yours. Without binding contracts things like this will happen again and again. All these things are the risk you were willing to take when you began collecting the parts.

My suggestion would be to stop taking things personal and continue doing what you and your partners gathered for in the first place, if its worth it.

its her own fault for not knowing the value of what she had, its like getting a cheap item on auction.

just so tiring to see posts like this.

ppl think before act dont nag about bad rep if you deserved it, and seller yeah should have investigated more.

Theres a certain saying i know of here ppl should try and go by:

Dont do to others what u dont want done to u.

Person A has stocks worth 50k dollars in company XY - Person B might be interested in buying these shares from Person A, but at the same time knows that within a weeks time these shares will most likely be worth only 5k dollars.

What price should person B pay for the shares that Person A really wants to get sold quickly ?

selling trox fang, trox claw, fresq skin

Imo not a scam at all. U made her a offer and she accepted. That shes not happy about the deal after its done doesnt make u a scammer.

Posted via Mobile Device

The buyer lost out by not checking market, not setting up an auction, not posting a sales thread here on ef. The buyer suggested a ridiculously low price, no haggling ensued: the seller sells.

If it's a scam, all posts here on ef (asteroid 4 sale thread etc) where someone says 'ok I start at 1 ped' are scammers, provided that they go and trade their 1 ped for the asteroid.

You lucked out on a trade.

To the contrary a very good trade - I suggest you resell the item at market value. You can be nice and give the item back but certainly there is no need to do so.

I guess time will tell whether 5k was a fair price. As of today it seem like it was probably a pretty good deal for Mari but as no DNA has been assembled it's too soon to tell.

It appeared from her thread that she made a judgment error when faced with your offer. Why she sold it so quickly at that price when discussion of sales of parts of EF had been in the 10k+ range at that point is the question, but it's really a he said/she said situation so i don't think anyone is in a position to call it a scam.

I think the only conclusion we can come to is that Shoti may be better off not participating in the wacky world of EU speculation: whatever parts he may have, i'm not sure he has the stomach and skin for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back