As soon as someone cracks the loot system, MA will change it - PROOF!

proof enough for me.

(if i could)<You've awarded (your name here) 400 efd>

It's funny.... but it's true.... when the day comes that algorithm info goes public.... MA will be forced to re-write the code. FACT!

It's funny.... but it's true.... when the day comes that algorithm info goes public.... MA will be forced to re-write the code. FACT!

Not really because the system is devised such that it only gives out what we input and it adapts to global conditions depending on what we are all doing.

Not really because the system is devised such that it only gives out what we input and it adapts to global conditions depending on what we are all doing.

but what if it's possible to increase your loot if you know the system? Then those that know the system will have an increase where those who don't will get !!!!! even worse forcing them to quit thus minimizing MA's profits.

Hehe. Now go find the Mod Fap.

I don't get it. I must be missing something because all I see is a dc after scoring a global that you called out. Are you saying you didn't get your loot?

ahem

he called the global

Bones

I wana know how many times he called it and got no swirlies before the 1 time that it actually worked.

I wana know how many times he called it and got no swirlies before the 1 time that it actually worked.

1,974... and a half. ;)

but what if it's possible to increase your loot if you know the system? Then those that know the system will have an increase where those who don't will get !!!!! even worse forcing them to quit thus minimizing MA's profits.

I've been making tons of research on loot and such: crafting, mining...

I can say only this at this moment, as I don't want to ruin the surprise :)

"They have their favourite way of doing things. It's a way that's used on generating loot and some items specs and probably many more (I've managed to see the pattern only in those two at this time)."

I can get into details but won't atm :) Wait for the website...

I have to admit and say nice GRATZ to MA. Their loot system is really good, actually, no matter how much we hate it. That's true, sometimes they drag the slider this way or that way, but it's still based on the same principles as few years ago. And those principles are NOT based on anything player can change. However getting to know that system gives you a nice advantage on the market. Yup, the MARKET. You won't get good if you plan to play with MA part, only if you play with users (I know, it's a long-known fact, but the question is, HOW do you use it).

The problem is: if you ain't got few Kpeds to invest, you can't make anything with it :) unfortunately... playing with few hundred peds gives a pretty OK "stay on the surface" effect, but no actual skill/cash gain. I will hopefully get some peds to check it out on a bigger scale someday...

just be glad...

just be glad it's not as predictable as some other mmorpgs... in some of those, you could know exact hour, and sometimes exact minute on the hour and location when you'd strike it rich.

p.s. Yes, MA|FPC CAN change things on you at anytime they want in game. I remember one night last year pre-vu 10 when I was playing around with L-quent side boards at the booth... an interesting looking avatar passed by the hallway as I was messing around in there, but they got up the Televator before I could say hi - not sure if it was an FPC avatar or just a local resident of the building... and/or if they had any impact on this...

but, anyways, the L-Quent quit working a certain way that night. It worked well earlier that night. I did not log off and log back in... it simply quit working the way it used to, and has never worked the same way since.

Some may have called it a bug, but in some ways it was a feature... it changed that night! No VU update was done, so they can and do seem to change things server side anytime they want, just like google can change it's algorithms at any time and end user never notices when the changes happen.

Of course, this was all pre-vu 10, but with as many odd things that have happened since that time, I suspect the same goes for now.

Last edited:

Ask my socmates :)

just be glad it's not as predictable as some other mmorpgs... in some of those, you could know exact hour, and sometimes exact minute on the hour and location when you'd strike it rich.

In this game, I think I can predict the exact day, hour, minute and second I'm going to strike it poor.

been many times you can call a global is coming, the disconnect is just a coincidence like everything else around here. :rolleyes:

been many times you can call a global is coming, the disconnect is just a coincidence like everything else around here. :rolleyes:

Nope, it's mathematics! Trust me :) Like my lecturer said one day:

"Do you know how big is average win on the lottery? It's less than 0! Not much less, but still" :)

I wonder if you can still run with all that ammo you're carrying..

or is it an old picture (before it was changed to uses left)?

I wonder if you can still run with all that ammo you're carrying..

or is it an old picture (before it was changed to uses left)?

U can change it to "uses left" and back anytime u want it :) from the options panel :p

I don't think you gonna increase your loot if you know the system, it's
more like you gonna decrease your losses. ;)

There are already some that know how to use the system so they never
lose, but ofc, with markup included. They do lose in pure tt-value occassionly.
But in the long run, they profit.

I've been making tons of research on loot and such: crafting, mining...

I can say only this at this moment, as I don't want to ruin the surprise :)

"They have their favorite way of doing things. It's a way that's used on generating loot and some items specs and probably many more (I've managed to see the pattern only in those two at this time)."

I can get into details but won't atm :) Wait for the website...

I have to admit and say nice GRATZ to MA. Their loot system is really good, actually, no matter how much we hate it. That's true, sometimes they drag the slider this way or that way, but it's still based on the same principles as few years ago. And those principles are NOT based on anything player can change. However getting to know that system gives you a nice advantage on the market. Yup, the MARKET. You won't get good if you plan to play with MA part, only if you play with users (I know, it's a long-known fact, but the question is, HOW do you use it).

The problem is: if you ain't got few Kpeds to invest, you can't make anything with it :) unfortunately... playing with few hundred peds gives a pretty OK "stay on the surface" effect, but no actual skill/cash gain. I will hopefully get some peds to check it out on a bigger scale someday...

We will believe this when hard proof comes out and proves itself. Loots are randomly generated we can all see that. We eagerly await your master website that will make us all rich and bankrupt the game so we all can cash out! GL you play slots/gamble RL I assume?

Funny post, even more funny how serious some people take it when it's obviously light-hearted...
:laugh:

yes main post was a joke Oleg got me lol ha ha. but A latter poster made claims I don't think he can back up.

We will believe this when hard proof comes out and proves itself. Loots are randomly generated we can all see that. We eagerly await your master website that will make us all rich and bankrupt the game so we all can cash out! GL you play slots/gamble RL I assume?

I must say lol :) Why don't you read...

Joat said:
I don't think you gonna increase your loot if you know the system, it's
more like you gonna decrease your losses.

There are already some that know how to use the system so they never
lose, but ofc, with markup included. They do lose in pure tt-value occassionly.
But in the long run, they profit.

He's exactly got my point!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back to the drawing board...

Mate seriously ... spend that global on a new graphics card that armour looks awful

:D

Slappy

Back