Athena Spaceport Photos - TP Run

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
On Thursday night ... a large group of us did a TP run from East Scylla Mtns to the new Athena Spaceport city. OMG ... talk about a ROAD trip. After we found the path that led up to the Athena Spaceport location, we thought the road would never end. What made it more challenging, is the fact we were doing the majority of the run in the dark, and it was hard to keep focused on the light-colored path. However, we all made it, even though some of us stopped along the way to take photos like sightseers.

Those who have them ... please post your Athena Spaceport photos in this thread so that we can all see the uniqueness from each person's camera lens. This was truly the best TP run I've ever done with a group of people, and it seems like most of the others felt the same way, except ... I think that CyberTrash fell off the mountain at one point. :eek:

Enjoy! :D

On the way to the spaceport.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A night view of part of the spaceport.

Bridge to another part of the spaceport

Athena Spaceport Revival.

Not sure what this is ... not sure it's accessible.

Athena Spaceport TP.

A walkway looking up at towers.

Another walkway at the top after daylight.

Spaceport platforms in the distance.

Have to say ... this was one helluva TP run, but worth it, and ... having the large group that we did, made it even more fun. We even stopped to jump off the side of a cliff into water to splash ... like cannonballs. It was a wonderful adventure for sure, so thank you to all who went on this trek, it was a great time indeed. :wtg:

I ran there yesterday also, but via the white area on the map to the NW of Athena. I saw that white area from the Golf Course, at night the whole place glows bright blue that you can see from ages away, died while I was in there so never quite made it to the center. Definately worth checking out.

AH soo damn sweet!!! :yay: Im heading there asap!! Thank you very much for this inspiration!! :wtg:

Here's a short clip of my tp run to Athena Spaceport:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ltzy6ebAS0[/YOUTUBE]

The trip to it is sooo worth the time.. its beautiful there.. especially at night. Watch me smile!

Stumbled on to this area earlier today.

Are there any more new tps besides this one?

Stumbled on to this area earlier today.

Are there any more new tps besides this one?

Well ... there's the golf course area SE of East Scylla, about half-way to Troy, but I don't have the coords. However, if you go to East Scylla, it's easy to follow the path that's there for a long way, and make some interesting discoveries during this run. Also, there are actually a couple of TP's in this golf course area, but ... none are operational (2 that I found and tired). There are also bridges, or those circle walkways that you can't get onto, because they are above the ground, so you can't walk on them.

Therefore ... we had to run back to East Scylla, or head to Troy ... and since I made an attempt at running further SE to Troy and met up with a nest of spiders, big-ass Atrox, and some annoying Exos, I figured it was easier to head back to East Scylla. I had some nice company though ... Colbey from NBK Army tagged along. :D

Whats the coords of the place??

What I have is ... 71,600 - 68,150 ... and that's about as close as I have right now, but that's the general area right there. There's a lot of structures in a multi-level environment, so you'll end up with different coords, but what I've given you will definitely work. Athena Spaceport is directly SW of East Scylla, and it's a long-ass trek, so take supplies. :wtg: If you go with a big group, it makes it more fun. However, be forewarned, that if you experience the night cycle during this trip, it makes it more challenging traveling the path up the mountain. Equipping a powerfist, or one of those light-up swords may be helpful. ;) It's a scenic journey, and worth it.

thanks for those great photos MS9. :)

I have not had a chance to do much exploring yet, but your beautiful images sure make me itch to go exploring.

Cheers :beerchug:

I think that CyberTrash fell off the mountain at one point. :eek:

yes erm, thanks for pointing that out :laugh: i was so close to the top and fell all the way back to the bottom i was devastated :( i was not able to find the path again so i had to press T in the end :mad:

i have a problem tho we went to segna, yes i lost yous on that TP run as well but i no longer have Segna anymore :( do you still have it?

yes erm, thanks for pointing that out :laugh: i was so close to the top and fell all the way back to the bottom i was devastated :( i was not able to find the path again so i had to press T in the end :mad:

i have a problem tho we went to segna, yes i lost yous on that TP run as well but i no longer have Segna anymore :( do you still have it?

Sorry Hon ... I was just remembering what you wrote in chat when you fell off the mountain ... I think it was something like ... "Oh shit, I fell off the mountain" :laugh: Thing is ... I'm laughing because you said some other things as well, and the feeling I got was, that you weren't so much pissed, as you were surprised ... oh, as well as frustrated, I'm sure. That was an incredibly long winding path up that mountain. :eek:

With regard to Segna ... I'm not sure whether I still have it now or not since you mentioned that, so I'll have to check that out next time I'm in EU. Hey, and you did WAY good catching up to us on that trek to Segna from Solfais. That was a long-ass haul too, but the views were breathtaking ... we could see our breath it was so icy cold, right? :silly2: Sk8 was concerned that I wouldn't be warm enough with what I was wearing. :laugh: He's so thoughtful. :D

It's always fun sharing time with you! ;)

Nice screenies! I wish I would have known about your run though. I was going to try and get there last night but East Scylla was unavailable the whole time I was on. A good solid 5 hours at least. I did`nt bother to try from other areas because they seemed longer and, well still getting used to the new map. I guess it can wait until i get bored again or space really opens up.

I just got to Athena. Looks pretty huge from the map.

Is this the new Hadshiem?

I hope it doesn't become another white elephant .....

Maybe everyone has to get to this space port before they can go off world to any other planets in the futue ...... :)

Nice screenies! I wish I would have known about your run though. I was going to try and get there last night but East Scylla was unavailable the whole time I was on. A good solid 5 hours at least. I did`nt bother to try from other areas because they seemed longer and, well still getting used to the new map. I guess it can wait until i get bored again or space really opens up.

Awww ... sorry Hon ... next time a group of us are going exploring, I'll check to see if you're in EU. It also seemed that the last couple of days, there were several areas that were unavailable. I couldn't get to Corinth or Sakura the other night. Then East Scylla and somewhere else (I forget), so it's possible they're doing some work with these areas, who knows.

I just got to Athena. Looks pretty huge from the map.

Is this the new Hadshiem?

I hope it doesn't become another white elephant .....

Maybe everyone has to get to this space port before they can go off world to any other planets in the futue ...... :)

Nice trek, eh? ... that was ONE long-ass road up the mountain for sure, but quite worth it. Not sure Athena will be the next Hades, but you might be onto something regarding it being that Spaceport we need to access in order to travel to other planets. Going to be interesting to discover just what this location will bring us. I think "Spaceport" is a key word. ;)

i had that tp run yesterday, as most of the tps were not available yesterday, started from limnedian, despite the lags and crashes, it was very fun to do that tp run. it was like a puzzle really, with surprisingly ending paths and bridges :)

ah one thing to add, i could not find any auctioneers there. hope there is one.

Last edited:
cool pics and thnx for the coords ^^

I ran there from PA the other day, and the trip across the mountains NW of Athena was really nice. Also arriving at Athena from that direction with waterfalls and stunning vistas was amazing. No screenies though...

I ran from PA because I can't tp to Troy or Scylla, and I crash in twin peaks...

Was a long run, but it was worth it!

Ran it yesterday from Zychion since Scylla server didnt work, must have been atleast a 2 hour run, but was really nice to go out and explore again :wtg: Loved the path up the mountain and the waterfalls, really nice place :laugh:

Ran it yesterday from Zychion since Scylla server didnt work, must have been atleast a 2 hour run, but was really nice to go out and explore again :wtg: Loved the path up the mountain and the waterfalls, really nice place :laugh:

I did the same thing a couple days ago... found a nice hunting spot for small trox and ambulimax... ran out of ammo and ran 3/4 of the way there with a train of them on me until I ran across some water... thank god for good armor, I would have been pissed if I had died and had to start over (I didn't know I was right by an outpost and could have gotten more ammo...)

I'm just doing my run to athena now. If I knew there was a group going yesterday I would have joined you :(.

I'm taking the quick and easy route, quick run to the outpost at fort troy and swim halfway then press T when i'm near. Only had to avoid one group of high level mobs and thats all.

Ah goddammit!!!! i'm trying to get there but a getting the stupid error message because the server is down. meaning I either try again another time or wait.

Last edited:
Great post!

Here's a quick map to get you into the golf course

entropia-space-port.jpg

Once you reach the path SW of Scylla - making sure you don't take the west fork in the path (marked in Red), if you hit the path early - the journey starts with you following a small hardened dirt path about 10ft wide.

It meanders through a forest right outta middle earth, Gandalf and Pippen where smoking up some weeds in the bushes, but I kept on track as it winds past great towers and pillars. Make sure you stop and set your Draw Distance to very high if your traveling by day, so you can enjoy the view of Eudoria!

David: Keep off the moors.
Jack
: And stay on the road.
David
: Whoops.

When you get to the first green, It just calls out for a ball ...Four!!! Only to find you have hit a 'Foul'. :D

David (played by MrProper) took a swan dive of one of the main landing platforms. He is still stuck in an oily crevasse way down in the bowels of Calypso!

I am waiting till nightfall to see what BITES!!!

Last edited:
very nice pictures indeed. I have made this run already and was shocked at what seems to be the most beautiful place so far in game that I have discovered. I will head to the golf course later today to check it out as well. My hat is off to MA on the space port it is Sweeeeeet!!!!!!

I have made the run myself and found it to be the perfect place to relax and enjoy having a party.

After we found the path that led up to the Athena Spaceport location

Wait... there's a PATH that leads up to the Athena Spaceport location???

Damn... I ended up just climbing up the side of the mountain fighting off Atrax and Tripudion the whole way...

I guess it wasn't all bad though. Got a 35 pedder off one of them froggies... :yay:

All those foul on the fairways reminded me of a certain golf course just south of Sydney....

Wait... there's a PATH that leads up to the Athena Spaceport location???

Damn... I ended up just climbing up the side of the mountain fighting off Atrax and Tripudion the whole way...

I guess it wasn't all bad though. Got a 35 pedder off one of them froggies... :yay:

Yes my dear ... and in the words of Elton John ... "the long and winding road" ... but that's an understatement, because it should be ... "the long-ass winding road" ... because it went on forever. :laugh:

It was worth the trek though. :D

All those foul on the fairways reminded me of a certain golf course just south of Sydney....

Oh that's too funny! :laugh:

Adding more photos ... I took another trip to the Athena SpacePort (via TP this time) and explored a bit more. With a little perseverance, I was able to reach the peak of a big hill in order to get some different shots. This is truly one beautiful environment, and one of my favorites for sure.

This place is truly extraordinary! :yay:

Here is a map on the best ways to get up to the Athena Spaceport based on the 3 surrounding Revival Outposts.

athena-spaceport-run.jpg

and a close up, remember this is a steep climb from any approach with the TP in the center/top of the Mountain.

athena-spaceport-run-closeup.jpg

And if you into the romantic private virtual experience, the Stepped rock pools at the base of the NW Waterfalls are worth a visit (in company)...

athena-spaceport-run-pools.jpg

Back