FYI: ATTN: Tiny Dancer, Blueboy, ART

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A WHINE

Anywho.... I took some noobs out to the oil rig in the Pitbull today so they could see what it looked like. 3 Avatars in chat I seen were "Tiny Dancer", "Carlos(z?) Blueboy" and "ART". My Pitbull was getting shot the fk' up and those 3 avatars were talking in chat. So.... whether or not you were shooting I find you GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION! From this point forward.... whenever at the oil rig PVP area I will hunt you down like dogs and execute you. I would have today however the noobishness of my passengers wore off on me and I forgot ammo for my PK gun and rocket. :laugh: So today you got a pass.

This is NOT a threat to ruin your enjoyment of the game, and outside of the oil rig PVP area my avatar will have amneisia of the incident.
Unfortunately I don't believe my cleansing of the oil rig grounds from your presence will assist in oil drop increases due to your lack of HP. I mean.... it's not like using an opalo will sink that much into the oil dispensing program. You's may want to do the community a favor and do some sweating to skill up to at least 100 HP so that it may take a few shots thus boosting the oil production. If you's have any pets within EU you may want to find homes for them now otherwise they may starve to death waiting for your return to your homes in Omegaton or wherever you live.... speaking of which.... you may want to write up your virtual wills so that some poor homeless noob can benefit from your demise.

A nominal monetary fee of 1000 PED/month may spare your virtual lives within the harsh borders of the oil rig territory.

Next time you see me you'll be waking up N, NW of your location at the time of confrontation.

Menace

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A WHINE

Anywho.... I took some noobs out to the oil rig in the Pitbull today so they could see what it looked like. 3 Avatars in chat I seen were "Tiny Dancer", "Carlos(z?) Blueboy" and "ART". My Pitbull was getting shot the fk' up and those 3 avatars were talking in chat. So.... whether or not you were shooting I find you GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION! From this point forward.... whenever at the oil rig PVP area I will hunt you down like dogs and execute you. I would have today however the noobishness of my passengers wore off on me and I forgot ammo for my PK gun and rocket. :laugh: So today you got a pass.

This is NOT a threat to ruin your enjoyment of the game, and outside of the oil rig PVP area my avatar will have amneisia of the incident.
Unfortunately I don't believe my cleansing of the oil rig grounds from your presence will assist in oil drop increases due to your lack of HP. I mean.... it's not like using an opalo will sink that much into the oil dispensing program. You's may want to do the community a favor and do some sweating to skill up to at least 100 HP so that it may take a few shots thus boosting the oil production. If you's have any pets within EU you may want to find homes for them now otherwise they may starve to death waiting for your return to your homes in Omegaton or wherever you live.... speaking of which.... you may want to write up your virtual wills so that some poor homeless noob can benefit from your demise.

A nominal monetary fee of 1000 PED/month may spare your virtual lives within the harsh borders of the oil rig territory.

Next time you see me you'll be waking up N, NW of your location at the time of confrontation.

Menace
3 things

1 yes it is a fucking whine
2 tiny dancer would kick your ass with his eyes closed!!
3 its the rig stfu!!

3 things

1 yes it is a fucking whine
2 tiny dancer would kick your ass with his eyes closed!!
3 its the rig stfu!!

1 Nope. really no whine... just trying to have some fun.
2 was that you I seen hiding behind his avatar?
3 stfu? Maybe I'll grab ya by the ears and drag your ass out to the rig.

Menace

1 Nope. really no whine... just trying to have some fun.
2 was that you I seen hiding behind his avatar?
3 stfu? Maybe I'll grab ya by the ears and drag your ass out to the rig.

Menace

are you mental or something!! you have massive ideas of grandeur today, you are tripping!:kos:

In fact even rockstars arent this annoying with the threats of things out of their league lol!

Ahhh, the wonderful world of pvp. Its a risk. The one with the most HP or a mod fap wins.

Ahhh, the wonderful world of pvp. Its a risk. The one with the most HP or a mod fap wins.
even if he had a mod fap menace is still dreaming about beating me! :laugh:

Me.... Mental? lol.

You were much less "chippy" back when you had chipped out. Actually you were even easy to get along with for a short while there.

I'm just here trying to have fun. I got no problems with anyone around here. I kinda think Tiny Dancer gets it.... and I will kill him at the rig :)

even if he had a mod fap menace is still dreaming about beating me! :laugh:

We shall see oh great one. Better hit that auction and eat some more chips.... maybe hire someone to hotkey your gear properly while you're at it or this noob just might bury you out at that oil rig PVP zone :)

Menace

With all the fun Force and Menace are having roleplaying the "PK King" I might have to start my own PK soc.
Next Island Raiders now recruiting! We wont be on Next Island we will be at the rig getting our assess kicked :)

Me.... Mental? lol.

You were much less "chippy" back when you had chipped out. Actually you were even easy to get along with for a short while there.

I'm just here trying to have fun. I got no problems with anyone around here. I kinda think Tiny Dancer gets it.... and I will kill him at the rig :)

Menace

I havent chipped back in!! if your original post was an attempt at a joke then fair enough! tho i see by your responses ure trying to back track!! and hotkey mapping my gear... no you are mental for real!
Oh and anytime you want me to kill you, you wont need to do any dragging to get me to do it!

With all the fun Force and Menace are having roleplaying the "PK King" I might have to start my own PK soc.
Next Island Raiders now recruiting! We wont be on Next Island we will be at the rig getting our assess kicked :)

Oh I don't normally play "PK King" (In fact I don't even PK) I just figured I'd want some fun later in the day when I decide to hit the beer. :)

Menace

lol ...........

Lolol PK fun :D

Hey "emo" i told you to never even say the word "rockstars" - last time we where in pvp

are you mental or something!! you have massive ideas of grandeur today, you are tripping!:kos:

In fact even rockstars arent this annoying with the threats of things out of their league lol!

EMO getting all "Emotional" cause we turned him down to hook up in Berlin for the ROCKSTARS soc meet 2nd quarter 2011- "Olga" thought he want too "Blow me", but i dont swing that way. :yup:

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Demi-GOD Force Majeure
p.s. busy atm Menance Mi'Amigo - ROCKSTARS have bigger fish to frie atm! - or we "air drop" on them nibs. :p

Last edited:

EMO getting all "Emotional" cause we turned him down to hook up in Berlin for the ROCKSTARS soc meet 2nd quarter 2011- "Olga" thought he want too "Blow me", but i dont swing that way. :yup:

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Demi-GOD Force Majeure
p.s. busy atm Menance Mi'Amigo - ROCKSTARS have bigger fish to frie atm! - or we "air drop" on them nibs. :p

LOL ive missed you old pal i wont bother to look at some vid you got of killing me once or whatever it is i get the general idea!

shame youre not allowed ingame anymore, it was fun killing u nibsters there is a void ingame now:lolup:

oi Emo - you nibilt are MISINFORMED-Fact

LOL ive missed you old pal i wont bother to look at some vid you got of killing me once or whatever it is i get the general idea!

shame youre not allowed ingame anymore, it was fun killing u nibsters there is a void ingame now:lolup:

I play this game any time i wish - they "LOCK - Deathifier & zefram & sliver Fox" JUST TO NAME A FEW - then "just maybe" i think about it, "clear Nib!" - busy atm on my move to "BERLIN!", then i be pvping more then ever you PUH-SAY!:yup:

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Demi-GOD Force Majeure

Last edited:
I play this game any time i wish - they "LOCK - Deathifier & zefram & sliver Fox" JUST TO NAME A FEW - them maybe i think about, "clear Nib!" - busy atm on my move then i be pvping more then ever you PUH-SAY!:yup:

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Demi-GOD Force Majeure

Yeah i hope they allow you play again soon hunny hurry back wont ya we miss ya loads :ahh:

Only one thing to say: :popcorn:

took the two of them a while to kill me once then guess what happened next lol man i miss demi god so bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpwbCVLyvg

This thread is just full of laughs, though it is a shame that this is where all the good gear ends up

I'm sure theres a better place for you guys to be measuring up against each other?

This thread is just full of laughs, though it is a shame that this is where all the good gear ends up

I'm sure theres a better place for you guys to be measuring up against each other?

Combat is the truest form of communication. You learn a lot about a person in the way they fight. In combat you can not lie about the type of person you are.

Reactions: EMW
You clearly watch too many movies. You confuse gaming combat with real life... you shouldn't.

One, not movies, read too many books.
Two, was that really worth neg rep?
Three, still applies.
Four, pick up some material on philosophy then come back at refute my statement. :)

:smoke:

Hell yeah!

When is the party, and am I invited? :yay:

Heck yes you're invited. Might as well get as much useless decay into Calypso's loot pool as possible. Nothing wrong with a bit of an economy boost once in a while.

P.S. EMW you got any PK armor I can borrow? I wasn't paying attention and un-equipped my Rascall (L), now only the shin guards can be equipped again so I'm kinda screwed.

Menace

Combat is the truest form of communication. You learn a lot about a person in the way they fight. In combat you can not lie about the type of person you are.

You clearly watch too many movies. You confuse gaming combat with real life... you shouldn't.

But online video game combat is oh-so-real... :silly2:

computer-slap.gif

This is PVP, what the hell you want? Respect, peace and glory ? :D Carloz is my soc boss and great guy, so dont whine here that you got killed.. better go there and try to kill them all not typing and make an ass of you.

Back