FYI: ATTN: Tiny Dancer, Blueboy, ART

This is PVP, what the hell you want? Respect, peace and glory ? :D Carloz is my soc boss and great guy, so dont whine here that you got killed.. better go there and try to kill them all not typing and make an ass of you.

Eh? I didn't get killed. c'mon now. It takes ALOT more than those 3 to kill an un-armed Menace. And as stated.... I'm just trying to have a little fun here. I didn't say anything derogatory about anyone other than EMW and... well... he likes it cuz that's the kind of guy he is. He enjoys a bit of shit talk here and there.

By the way.... I'll add you to the list of victims. ;)

Menace

Eh? I didn't get killed. c'mon now. It takes ALOT more than those 3 to kill an un-armed Menace. And as stated.... I'm just trying to have a little fun here. I didn't say anything derogatory about anyone other than EMW and... well... he likes it cuz that's the kind of guy he is. He enjoys a bit of shit talk here and there.

Menace

Silly Menace...I had just logged in at that point and seen you complaining there too...now stop posting here and talk to me at the rig:)

Reactions: das

Menace

I dont it makes me very upset!! :lolup:

gotta love crying hypocritical crying threads

took the two of them a while to kill me once then guess what happened next lol man i miss demi god so bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctpwbCVLyvg

lololol haven't laughed so badly for long time:

After watching your vid, I clicked first suggested vid on the right side list....
It seems like we finally know how Force and Daisy gets funds to buy nibs into their society... ;)

After watching your vid, I clicked first suggested vid on the right side list....
It seems like we finally know how Force and Daisy gets funds to buy nibs into their society... ;)

hahaha thats surely one for their recruitment thread :laugh:

Ooooooh my f@cking eyes!! :eyecrazy: Yep I watched the whole thing!:flip:

crabby-cat.jpg

PVP has always been a place to make new friends...... ;)

EMO getting all "Emotional" cause we turned him down to hook up in Berlin for the ROCKSTARS soc meet 2nd quarter 2011- "Olga" thought he want too "Blow me", but i dont swing that way. :yup:

Proud Member ROCKSTARS
Demi-GOD Force Majeure
p.s. busy atm Menance Mi'Amigo - ROCKSTARS have bigger fish to frie atm! - or we "air drop" on them nibs. :p

OMG, you call that pk Force? :scratch2:

You're such a pink pansy :laugh:

Reactions: EMW
+rep to thread starter, thats what the pvp is for. It is not whining,as you said, its a warning, i think we should have more like these threads on forum.

this kinda sums up what i was about to write :)

I love it when someone like a Black Angels SOC member even THINKS about cocking off in a PVP thread when all they do is hide in the middle of pitbulls during combat anyway....

You're just pissed off because of the LG Pitbull exploit thread I made. Now MA is going to adjust that system and without being able to hide like a bunch of little girls in their barbie cars, BA is gonna get stomped on by nibs during future LG's.

Menace

I agree, it's not a whining thread, he is just making some fun.

You guys are just too much used to see whining threads that you can't make the difference anymore.
The forum is a good place to do such threads as this, cuz not always you can find the people you
wan to fight, in game.

So let the fun continue! ;)

I love it when someone like a Black Angels SOC member even THINKS about cocking off in a PVP thread when all they do is hide in the middle of pitbulls during combat anyway....

You're just pissed off because of the LG Pitbull exploit thread I made. Now MA is going to adjust that system and without being able to hide like a bunch of little girls in their barbie cars, BA is gonna get stomped on by nibs during future LG's.

Menace

I LOLed on myself a little :D

To use a kind phrase from Texas: All of the irl girls in BA could stomp a mud hole in your ass, and walk it dry. :)

The forum is a good place to do such threads as this, cuz not always you can find the people you wan to fight, in game.

Lovely, just lovely...

Bring all the penis posturing to the forum, simply because you can't find the person who's virtual ass you want to kick ingame?

Grand idea. :lolup:

Menace

welcome to pvp4 anytime my friend :)

and yes , i would welcome a veichle free zone within the LG fort , would be awesome with some real pk , not just pitbull mayhem....

cheers

ermik

Reactions: EMW
I agree, it's not a whining thread, he is just making some fun.

Yeah... some people just take virtual life way too seriously. Anyone who knows me knows I don't even PK. In fact... the last time I had a run-in with a Black Angels member the prick didn't even give me a chance to armor up. Nor did I have the skills to even use descent gear. I guess he figured he take advantage of me cuz I was a helpless, unequipped noob.

0001423.jpg

Menace

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A WHINE

Anywho.... I took some noobs out to the oil rig in the Pitbull today so they could see what it looked like. 3 Avatars in chat I seen were "Tiny Dancer", "Carlos(z?) Blueboy" and "ART". My Pitbull was getting shot the fk' up and those 3 avatars were talking in chat. So.... whether or not you were shooting I find you GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION! From this point forward.... whenever at the oil rig PVP area I will hunt you down like dogs and execute you. I would have today however the noobishness of my passengers wore off on me and I forgot ammo for my PK gun and rocket. :laugh: So today you got a pass.

This is NOT a threat to ruin your enjoyment of the game, and outside of the oil rig PVP area my avatar will have amneisia of the incident.
Unfortunately I don't believe my cleansing of the oil rig grounds from your presence will assist in oil drop increases due to your lack of HP. I mean.... it's not like using an opalo will sink that much into the oil dispensing program. You's may want to do the community a favor and do some sweating to skill up to at least 100 HP so that it may take a few shots thus boosting the oil production. If you's have any pets within EU you may want to find homes for them now otherwise they may starve to death waiting for your return to your homes in Omegaton or wherever you live.... speaking of which.... you may want to write up your virtual wills so that some poor homeless noob can benefit from your demise.

A nominal monetary fee of 1000 PED/month may spare your virtual lives within the harsh borders of the oil rig territory.

Next time you see me you'll be waking up N, NW of your location at the time of confrontation.

Menace

Wait Wait Wait......

You were using a pitbull in pvp for protection?

This is an exploit you hypocrite!

On a serious note, i hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Wait Wait Wait......

You were using a pitbull in pvp for protection?

This is an exploit you hypocrite!

On a serious note, i hope to see you there!

LOL. Actually the noobs I was taking on a tour requested we take a ground vehicle because we had been in the chopper for an hour already. The Pitbull was the only vehicle with enough seats. It was actually kind of funny. One noob was standing in the gunner's seat and I said "You might wanna switch to a seat inside the vehicle because we're going to get shot". I think he found it entertaining that he could actually be sniped out of the gunner seat. (though he did switch seats anyway).

As per the exploit joke.... I believe it's only BA and CCCP that don't know there are seats to sit in inside the pitbulls. Standing room only boys!:laugh:

Menace

So its okay to sit in a pitbull knowing it has 1800hp, therefore the attacker has to first destroy the pitbull before he can actually get to you?

So when i spawn my 10 pitbulls and jump from each pitbull seat every time one is destroyed, so the attacker has to shoot 1800x10 HP, that is okay too?

Hypocrite!

Someone shot you in PvP? ZOMG!!!! :laugh:

This thread sucks...

poster30433675.jpg

One, not movies, read too many books.
Two, was that really worth neg rep?
Three, still applies.
Four, pick up some material on philosophy then come back at refute my statement. :)

Yes it actually was worth the neg rep.. on top of what I owe you for your previously unrepped censorship crap.

Movies, books.. doesn't matter.. my statment was intentionally abtuse.
In addition ..I do not require education with respect to philosophy. :)

the mood you convey with your earlier comment is not within the spirit of the original post, it's more like a snipet of your own imagination.

Last edited by a moderator:
the mood you convey with your earlier comment is not within the spirit of the original post, it's more like a snipet of your own imagination.

OP is having some fun roleplaying the "cocky young fighter" I decided to pipe up and play the part of the "Warrior poet". If OP thought I was adding pointless bullshit to his thread then he can be the one to neg rep me. Or do you have such a low opinion of him that you thought he needed you speak for him?
Now go be a good little boy and let us grown ups have some fun roleplaying.

Someone shot you in PvP? ZOMG!!!! :laugh:
This thread sucks...

I stated in the OP this wasn't a whining thread. "ZOMG"? What does that make you??? 12 yrs old? I'm having fun in this thread... if ya don't like it then drag your noob ass on out of here.

Menace

I stated in the OP this wasn't a whining thread. "ZOMG"? What does that make you??? 12 yrs old? I'm having fun in this thread... if ya don't like it then drag your noob ass on out of here.

Menace

ZOMG!!! "Noob"? What does that make you??? 10 years old?

Seems to me like other people are also having fun in this thread... :laugh:

ZOMG!!! "Noob"? What does that make you??? 10 years old?

Seems to me like other people are also having fun in this thread... :laugh:

Seems to me that everyone in this thread is having fun, but at the expense of someone else,

I think it is possible to role play in this form without starting attacks on other people, from what i can tell the OP and his thing with Tiny Dancer was pretty harmless and everyone involved knew what the joke was, however this just escalated too much,

Yeah... some people just take virtual life way too seriously. Anyone who knows me knows I don't even PK. In fact... the last time I had a run-in with a Black Angels member the prick didn't even give me a chance to armor up. Nor did I have the skills to even use descent gear. I guess he figured he take advantage of me cuz I was a helpless, unequipped noob.

0001423.jpg

Menace

LOL...that screenie is what, 2 years old? It's been so long since Ice logged in I don't know if he even still has an account, and tbh, you didn't pick the best person to brag about, sad to say. In any case, if that is the last time you encountered a BA member in pvp, you haven't been in pvp in 2 years.

Back