Basic Filter Now have a use

mdubeyg

Old
I saw the materials for Blueprint: Basic Vehicle Supercharger and guess what,
13 Basic Filters
6 Standard Compressor
4 Simple I Plastic Springs
Finally Basic Filters will also have some markup. won't it?:yay:

Wouldnt fret over that much. This is MA and the 5 bp's that will drop a year will go to plaers in the upper ranks. Should the odd one go to a nobody it will get sold to one of the afore mentioned players anyway. Im pretty sure they can click once on that bp and getthe filters they need by themselves.

Prolly hof the fuckers too!

I highly doubt you'll see anything above 100.5% on basic filters.
It's only 1 BP and it'll rarely drop and rarely be used, plus everyone can click filters themselves since they cost almost nothing to make.

I suppose 100.5% would be beneficial to you if you're stacking like 1k PED worth at a time, but who would ever need that many filters?

Quick question; is the supercharger BP (L)?
If it's not, then that could change everything. If people grind that BP, with it's relatively low MU, I can imagine that filters might go up to like 101-102%. But that's a pretty huge "might".

I really don't see that many cars being made if they let them be mass produced and cheap then there would be thousands of them and the game would be ruined. Just imagine even 30 cars in Twin Peaks not a pretty site IMO.

I really don't see that many cars being made if they let them be mass produced and cheap then there would be thousands of them and the game would be ruined. Just imagine even 30 cars in Twin Peaks not a pretty site IMO.

id imagine a starting price of about 2-3 K Peds would be reasonable, would avoid the situation you have mentioned above too

My guess the Vehicles will be (L) ,

there will be parkingspaces outside of the cities...

We have to take the public transportation to get near the cities..

Mostly likely the garage will be next to the stables...

ofcourse if someone got high in MA/FPC

and decided to put the cars in mid air... or stuck them inside trees and rocks...

It may be hip in real life, even so usualy people dont like it.

I make 1k-2k per craft session, which i readily TT.

Unless a vehicle requires a lot of superchargers (like, 100s) there will be no demand above TT, or at the very most the markup on oil/lyst

All the vehicle bps i've seen thus far have cheap components. So, hopefully that means the vehicles themselves wont be that expensive. Time will tell tho.

At minimum to be useful vehicles need a BIG trunk(200+ items, and 1000kg+ weight limit), and no 'parking hassle'. Without that i don't even want one.

yeah it seems to be headding in that direction...

Still not too late to run into a catch 22 tho

I wish the vehicles are like those in halo, 1 driver, 1 in side seat and 1 in the back with a big huge machine gun. :rocket:

I wish the vehicles are like those in halo, 1 driver, 1 in side seat and 1 in the back with a big huge machine gun. :rocket:

may be even further off topic... but that's indeed the most important question: Will it be possible to have passangers and will they be able to shoot while in the vehicle. If this will be possible I see epic battles at the rig ahead.

may be even further off topic... but that's indeed the most important question: Will it be possible to have passangers and will they be able to shoot while in the vehicle. If this will be possible I see epic battles at the rig ahead.

That is untill an uber come a long and blast eveyrone off with a huge rocketlaucher

I am speculating that vehicle costs will be high, we may have seen BPs with low components so far, but have we really seen the vehicle itself.... No.. And I hope they are high, a thousand vehicles rolling over this lovely planet does not appeal to me in game at all.

Get off my lawn!

I'm hoping that at least some of the vehicles are motorcycles or aircycles. It was really pretty neat running around in GTA with a motorcycle. Would be cool to do that around New Oxford, shooting people as you buzz past em.

If there does get to be a market for basic filters, I might start stacking them in big bulks in my shop someday...

Last edited:
I for one hope that vehicles will be in the Mod fap price range so we dont have 200 idiots driving around stiring upp shit for hunters and miners.

I for one hope that vehicles will be in the Mod fap price range so we dont have 200 idiots driving around stiring upp shit for hunters and miners.

Yes hopefully it is... so that once again only the big players can afford another item out of the reach of so many people....

I hope they cost something, but mod fap.... cmon....

Maybe a few 2000-4000 would be good... that way not everyone will get one, but if people wanted to they could buy one..... something is mentally wrong paying more for a car in EU then it costs to get a beater IRL....

I don't want to say a number, but I think TT will be high, and markup low.

High TT to limit the number of people willing to tie up the cash, to limit number of vehicles in game.

Low Markup because of limited economical use (meaning: it will mostly be "for fun", wont help you grind faster or trade better)

I don't want to say a number, but I think TT will be high, and markup low.

High TT to limit the number of people willing to tie up the cash, to limit number of vehicles in game.

Low Markup because of limited economical use (meaning: it will mostly be "for fun", wont help you grind faster or trade better)

MU will depend fully on the materials required... and if MA is smart they wont use crazy ass resources for the print like so many others....

I saw the materials for Blueprint: Basic Vehicle Supercharger and guess what,
13 Basic Filters
6 Standard Compressor
4 Simple I Plastic Springs
Finally Basic Filters will also have some markup. won't it?:yay:

Yay selling lyst 150% oil 200% buy it now before it skyrockets :yay::yay::yay:

I.

Back