Beer Cans?

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Anyone find any beer cans yet? If so... are they like finding fruit/stones?

i found dung :D

pop dragon poop btw :laugh:

omfg..Thats got to be the lowest of the low no? :scratch2:

All those poor people in rl scratching about to make a buck, so collect alluminium/cans..for a pittance.. and what?

They got avatars doing it?

Is this just a question from you.. or is this for real??

If this is true...I will will wait for confirmation..before losing it :vampire:

:scratch2:

Here is the info you seek...

Lemmy's Castle METAL

Lemmy Kilmister from Motörhead has established his castle & private army on the outer reaches of ROCKtropia. You will have the opportunity to join Lemmy’s Army by proving yourself through a series of tests & trials that will take you to the depths of hell and back.

Check out Motörhead Stadium & scratch a living by collecting beer cans for recycling

Source

I have not found any beer cans yet...

Cheers :beerchug:

Still waiting for the shipment to arrive.... sigh.

<Insert satirical beer brand name for badly humorous pun>

I just found fruit in the Beer Garden...:laugh:

Cheers :beerchug:

So, can you like sweat the strippers then pour the sweat into, duh, them beer cans? :scratch2:

maybe you can build a sweat hut... Ok, I'll cancel that thought!

Has anyone asked a newb that spawned on Rocktropia if they got a stick with a nail tied to the end? Maybe can collecting requires using tools like sweat gathering :)

It is a role playing game and Neverdie is better at it than the rest of us.

Last year he was the leader of a gang of space pirates and this year he is the owner of the universe's largest aluminium re-cycling facility.
Class :)

I wonder what role he will be playing next year?

Anyone find any beer cans yet? If so... are they like finding fruit/stones?

found plenty of beer cans lately, most of wich was full. Fruit not so much.
Or if u refere to the game then no, i havent found any of those.

found plenty of beer cans lately, most of wich was full. Fruit not so much.
Or if u refere to the game then no, i havent found any of those.

Chug chug chug! :wtg:

I am guessing that beer cans will be introduced in a future VU. But what will we use them for? Maybe they will be used for crafting items that will be introduced later. I am looking forward to crafting new items on Rocktropia.

It is a role playing game and Neverdie is better at it than the rest of us.

Last year he was the leader of a gang of space pirates and this year he is the owner of the universe's largest aluminium re-cycling facility.
Class :)

I wonder what role he will be playing next year?

It's a conspiracy!! I tell you!

The aluminium will be used for the Space Pirate NEVERDIE Bomb. Press the button and BOOM! Everyone and everything will be renamed NEVERDIE.

Selling NEVERDIE Lyst
Buying NEVERDIE A101 NEVERDIE Value + 40
Buying NEVERDIE sweat
How do the newbies get to NEVERDIE Camp? Go north on the NEVERDIE Road from Port NEVERDIE of course!
NEVERDIE Aardman has killed a creature, NEVERDIE Allophyl with a value of 1502 NEVERDIE DOLLARS! A new entry has been made in the NEVERDIE HALL OF FAME!

It's a conspiracy!

!!! CONSPIRACY !!!

Aww, beer cans. Shame they're not lager cans, else I coulda made a tidy profit by simply following dj around. ;)

*runs and hides*

Well he says space pirates WILL come :dunno:

IMO announcing them like that was a stupid thing to do, and I think MA agrees since they got some whining and stuff against them from people who thought it was official from them :rolleyes:

I am guessing that beer cans will be introduced in a future VU. But what will we use them for? Maybe they will be used for crafting items that will be introduced later. I am looking forward to crafting new items on Rocktropia.

Beer Can Launcher? :D

The people who go looking for beer cans in the Main Stage area near the Beer Garden LA get jumped and gang !!!!! of all their hard earned looted items by people camping out waiting and some luring you into it. :mad:

Back