Behind the Scene: Entropia Support

Dear Marco,

I was wondering if you can share a little information about how many support cases are coming per day in average and what are the proportions of them by type? and even more interesting would be to know how much of them are total bullchip just wasting the support team's time? :)

best regards,

J.

Big smile on my face. The child is growing up :)

dr_udi said:
6 support personal u say.
EU website copy/paste
"Join the 442315 people before you, and get a life in the Entropia Universe!"
So each supportpersonal is responsible for over 73719 PE "users"
Lets say 3% of these make one supportcase per month that still leaves 2211 supportcases making it 100 per day if u count 22 workdays.

From May 19 to June 08 there were about 1970 cases. That makes a rough 100 a day (not only workdays) ;)

Dom_sufc said:
Yes, im willing to trade my toaster & possibly my microwave for a job :laugh:

yeah i need a new job too !! :D

Dear Cornelia Sundström,

with all the problem people are having with missing ammo and other items, don't you think it would be a good time to make a statement?

I define our work in the Entropia Support Department, as the connecting link between the company we are working for, and our customers. Our primary goal is to offer a high quality customer service at all times.

How about a public satement on this forum, like "we know there is a problem and are working on a solution..." or something.

Cheers :beerchug:

The statement is up, and has been, since Jun 5th, at the Support News - the prime source for this kind of info.

JackFree said:
Dear Cornelia Sundström,

with all the problem people are having with missing ammo and other items, don't you think it would be a good time to make a statement?

How about a public satement on this forum, like "we know there is a problem and are working on a solution..." or something.

hmm....i guess we should have a look at that site more often.... Support News

srry but her statement is incorrect

05 Jun 2006
Known Issue with Client Software updates

The Version Update 8.4.1 only partly solved the issue with Client Software updates. Those participants that experience difficulties with disappearing ammunition or incorrect repair status on weapons, should log out and in again in order to resynchronize with the latest information from the servers. The Development Team are working on this issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

resyncing is not helping all peeps

i have seen mining deeds vanish, never to be seen again, read about mindforce chips vanishing

this thread here shows the answers we have got from support, generally telling us that the items tht just vanished we never owned anyway :rolleyes:

Marco|MindArk said:
The statement is up, and has been, since Jun 5th, at the Support News - the prime source for this kind of info.

05 Jun 2006
Known Issue with Client Software updates

The Version Update 8.4.1 only partly solved the issue with Client Software updates. Those participants that experience difficulties with disappearing ammunition or incorrect repair status on weapons, should log out and in again in order to resynchronize with the latest information from the servers. The Development Team are working on this issue and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

However for ME it didn't help logging off and on, the 230-270ped ammo was STILL gone (stolen by software) from my inventory...

Compensate it - ppl are getting pissed off about all this missing things, and I'm NOT the only one that "doesnt appear" in your *BLODDY* logs!

MARCO READ MORE HERE: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27438

Lighterthief said:
this thread here shows the answers we have got from support, generally telling us that the items tht just vanished we never owned anyway :rolleyes:

maybe time to make a copy of "my items" list ...
because with the insane load of item i got , MA can probably vanish som without i notice it in the 2 day ....

Etopia said:
maybe time to make a copy of "my items" list ...
because with the insane load of item i got , MA can probably vanish som without i notice it in the 2 day ....

i did yesterday as i got the Avatar already locked on bug...

ill do that daily now till that problem get realy solved.

its sad that we have to track our items and have to look ourself if something is gone :(

Lighterthief said:
srry but her statement is incorrect

resyncing is not helping all peeps

i have seen mining deeds vanish, never to be seen again, read about mindforce chips vanishing

Exactly LT, That is why I suggest posting something on this forum, you get immediate feedback. :)

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
However for ME it didn't help logging off and on, the 230-270ped ammo was STILL gone (stolen by software) from my inventory...

As you point to a specific case, I have checked it and you haven't lost anything. Your support case is also updated with the actual transaction logs, which states that you used your ammo to buy items from the Trade terminal.

Marco|MindArk said:
As you point to a specific case, I have checked it and you haven't lost anything. Your support case is also updated with the actual transaction logs, which states that you used your ammo to buy items from the Trade terminal.

Error...lol. this is a paradox :D

notice his sig:

-Marco Behrmann
-Director of Community Relations
-MindArk PE AB

--
NOTE: I do NOT handle any kind of Entropia Universe Support matters on the boards or in private messages.

Passionate is good, Marco :)

So, where is the survey or when it is released?

Marco|MindArk said:

Marco owned Tom thebuzz Chr and Revived + Rep

RexDameon said:
Marco owned Tom thebuzz Chr and Revived + Rep

I'm not down, but I don't want to argue with them anymore... If its not in their bloody logs - its not happened ever. So when he shows me logs and makes a support addition to an closed case - in my mind its just trying to explain *again* that they are not accountable as long its not in their logs.

Listen, I keep an constant watch on how many peds I have, not ten'is peds but I at least keep an eye on the hundreds. And when 230'is peds aint added to my account balance I get pissed off. No matter if its in the bloody logs or not.

But I can't argue with an company that won't accept an logless flaw, and do something, no matter how many other people tells that it also happened to them... :mad:

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
I'm not down, but I don't want to argue with them anymore... If its not in their bloody logs - its not happened ever. So when he shows me logs and makes a support addition to an closed case - in my mind its just trying to explain *again* that they are not accountable as long its not in their logs.

Listen, I keep an constant watch on how many peds I have, not ten'is peds but I at least keep an eye on the hundreds. And when 230'is peds aint added to my account balance I get pissed off. No matter if its in the bloody logs or not.

But I can't argue with an company that won't accept an logless flaw, and do something, no matter how many other people tells that it also happened to them... :mad:

This is a big problem.
I belive MA logs are also flawed, or at the least not deatiled enough for the amount of money they have moving around in pe.

It happened to me a long time ago that something i owned disappeared and MA refused to belive me. Despite the fact that i had a dozen witnesses who had seen it as well as the person who traded it, support tried to tell me I had never owned the item.

I am also a bit concerned about the mention of "outsourcing". Who exactly had access to our account information?

Tom thebuzz Chr said:

Funny thing.. i thought it only happened to me..

Some time ago, my tp chip vanished, and i didnt noticed any extra peds on my ped card. I contacted support, and they said that according to their logs i sold it to TT to buy ammo, wich i thought very weird as i only used melee at that time, except 2 ped of ammo to lure mobs. Again i didnt noticed any extra peds on ped card.

I told them to check their logs carefully coz something wasnt right, they told me not to use TT to calc stuff as accidents may happen and i could have sold it by mistake. Well, i gave them the benefict of doubt, as it could really happened.. and it did happened to me before ( i sold a K.Honor to TT by mistake once). But still to this day im almost sure i didnt sold it to TT.

Anyway i was given a tp chip with value of 0.0 peds, and i let it be as they could be right, so no point arguing...

But now some of my doubts return..

Another thing, this thread is about support, so i must say that i've noticed a real improvement on my latest support subjects. I like to point my finger to the stuff they do wrong, but i also like to :thumbup: when they do something good

TheClansman said:
Another thing, this thread is about support, so i must say that i've noticed a real improvement on my latest support subjects. I like to point my finger to the stuff they do wrong, but i also like to :thumbup: when they do something good

Thats true

Support has become friendly, less robotic copy paste answers and seems more caring now at least. (as long its in their logs) ;)

I have a case waiting for 10 days now (opened 20 days ago), and I forgot to ask them to close it... that's because they will not disclose some basic functional information about SI and because I have to continue the case later ....

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
Thats true

Support has become friendly, less robotic copy paste answers and seems more caring now at least. (as long its in their logs) ;)

:thumbup: for support nowdays from me too...

I had some iteraction with 'em last week and they replied promptly and with professionalism.

But let's not spoil 'em now, ey? :tongue2:

Back