Cars vs Taming

cars or ridable mobs

• Total voters

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
It is my opinion that Cars will ruin the feeling the look and the game play of EU.
I would have much rather seen taming come back with Mobs that you could ride instead of a bunch of cars running all over a land area ..

its just my opinion and it will probably not be popular as so many of you have waited so long for the cars to get into the game after the promise of them back in 06 or 07

But riding a atrox across the planet would be more realistic then blasting across the land scape in a 2010 hummer

Last edited:
The implementation process for vehicles is in place, it's not a question of cars vs pets.

(Also, vs = versus en anglais ;) - ze grrrammar nazzi)

owww gd question & very tough for me to answer honestly hmmm...... I think I will go with rideable mobs as most mmo games allow u to do this & in keeping with the games motif. Yh I say ride mobs...ofc there are pros and cons to using a car vs a mob but if mobs cud deal damage in pvp I think ppl also choose mobs and try leveling them up :laugh: U are now LV10 in Mob Trainer :D.

I voted to give me EFD but in comments i choose option nr 2 :)
ridable mobs would be awesome and it would be something in sence to the game *cars+EU=WTF :D *

I don't see the point of cars when we have things like TP Chips and such, EU is in the future so why can't we have futuristic technology rather than a bunch of jeeps and the like :scratch2:

I also agree that riding around on mobs would be much cooler than driving a car, if i want to drive cars i'll sign out of EU and go to my garage ;)

I don't see the point of cars when we have things like TP Chips and such, EU is in the future so why can't we have futuristic technology rather than a bunch of jeeps and the like :scratch2:

I also agree that riding around on mobs would be much cooler than driving a car, if i want to drive cars i'll sign out of EU and go to my garage ;)

Pic of ur garaze or it didint happen :smash::rofl::rofl:

I do not need a car as i can teleport, but i sure would like trev, davo, phil, johnno and Bazz (my pets) back with some decent abilities.

Not really interested in vehicles. If taming had a point before or was going to be brought back with a use then I would much rather see taming.

Cars all the way! Its more realistic and less primitive than riding animals! Just my opinio but yeah a hummer is a bit outdated.

But riding a atrox across the planet would be more realistic then blasting across the land scape in a 2010 hummer

How about the animal-version of a tank? (Armax Bull)

Or... the animal-version of a motorcycle/speeder? (Merp)

Hovercraft? (Trilomite)

Wait, wait, wait... how about a REALLY long whip so we can FLY! (Hiryuu)

:wtg:

I must agree the cars to me is not that great the tamable riding pets would be of much better fit.

I choose Cars, simply because I can imagine driving a car being more fun than riding a mob.

I have never used the taming system, and so can't comment on it.

How about something like this ... it's less primitive ... definitely more futuristic ... and could even be upgradable to include track wheels like tanks have, which would give you more power and usability. Hey, you can even bring along a comrade, or go on rescue missions to bring home the wounded, eh? :D

2-seaterride.jpeg

why not both ! cars and riding pets.... i like both.

Meat versus Metal -> Metal wins :)

Cant wait for to fly some cool machines and hunt down some troxes...

Missions will be much easier...

loot sux of course.. and hell I dont dare to speculate the decays lol

i dont like the car idea so ridable mobs would be great

What gave you the idea it's a car ? :scratch2:

There is only mention of vehicles and each one is unique. :D

Anyway I voted for option 2, would make taming usefull.
But I guess it's all about decay and not if it's usefull. ;)

I vote cars, since the first time i arrive i really wanna the game have some way to fix the scraped vehicles you find all across the planet and you can ride or i can buy one of that nice aircraft landedt outside Ithaca (the black one i cant remenber the name but the ship had a name) :).

I vote'd #3 . I don't think I would use either of the 2 very much.

How about something like this ... it's less primitive ... definitely more futuristic ... and could even be upgradable to include track wheels like tanks have, which would give you more power and usability. Hey, you can even bring along a comrade, or go on rescue missions to bring home the wounded, eh? :D

2-seaterride.jpeg

Here is the RL version :D
[YOUTUBE]6uhjDbVsuLM[/YOUTUBE]

not voted, too early to say anthing about it yet, we dont know shit about the update.

What gave you the idea it's a car ? :scratch2:

There is only mention of vehicles and each one is unique. :D

Anyway I voted for option 2, would make taming usefull.
But I guess it's all about decay and not if it's usefull. ;)
because ma employees have been in game with them in the last 6 months robbing the banks and such

Its a scifi game with killer robots, teleportation, consciousness download to a cloned body whenever you die, etc....

Cars fit in just fine, lol. Tho i don't want to see hummers and other wheeled crap. I want to see scifi cars.

Not that i have anything against mounts, if people desire to ride an exosaur, have at it!

I wouldn't mind a pack mule to follow me around. But id rather have a truck instead. Can hold more storage then a mule and wont beg for food, nor run away when you dont pet it every day!

Back