Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com

Status
voted again, still 8th...

First of today's votes from me cast.

Come on all you EF'ers, get voting, can't believe we have so few votes considering the size of this community :)

Done my voting for today :D

But only 619 votes :eek:

Come on folks, start voting ;)

If nothing else, it might bring some new people to the game, filling the lootpool :wtg:

Voted :wtg:

Still need to double the amount of votes to get into top 5 so keep voting :yay:

Come on folks, start voting ;)

If nothing else, it might bring some new people to the game, filling the lootpool :wtg:

Well, if you people havent figured that out yet, that is my goal here :)

And since i can give out only 3 votes per day, i need community to help me out with this goal ;)

-Zap

Voted again, at #8.

Come on now folks vote.... And add this link in ur sigs :) lol

Bump, come on everybody

Does voting make this game better? Does Marco give us just a little cookie for promoting his game? Just curious... he even not dropped a line like "nice move guys'n'galls" here...

Ag.

Does voting make this game better? Does Marco give us just a little cookie for promoting his game? Just curious... he even not dropped a line like "nice move guys'n'galls" here...

Ag.

No, but I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. =)

ya might wana get that checked marco last time I got warm fuzzies it was my heart skipping a few beats, couple weeks in hospital aint fun hhehehehe.

First vote, still 8th : http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/top100.asp

But a bit sad to see that we still have so little votes even same ppl are voting many times.

An add on the ingame screens might get us many more votes or a spammer in PA and Twins could do the trick :)

What ???? you got one of those ?

I just think zap could had a little list of som geed place we can vote often.
Something like 5 or 10 site ( not more) that evryone could vote on easylly to help EU get som real advert make by their player.

Maybe this would show MA happy player make way better advert than crap PR and no comunication :D

We need some more people (actually more IP-addresses) to vote for EU. This isn't going very far right now. :tapfinger

Voted again, and again, and again...

Yesterday even managed to vote from two friends' house, pretending to be checking email ;)
P. :smoke:

Voted again, and again, and again...

Yesterday even managed to vote from two friends' house, pretending to be checking email ;)
P. :smoke:

LOL :laugh:

Great idea :wtg:

Think I have to go visit some friends today :cool:

So, EU isn't good enough to be #1 by voting fair. You have to stuff the ballot box?

As far as anyone can tell, if every active player in EU voted once, we'd never even make the top 5. :laugh:

btw, I voted a couple of times. Thought I was in Chicago for a minute there. (sorry, US humor)

As far as anyone can tell, if every active player in EU voted once, we'd never even make the top 5. :laugh:

btw, I voted a couple of times. Thought I was in Chicago for a minute there. (sorry, US humor)

lol, just for that, I voted again, once at home, once at work just now! :laugh:

Done Entropia is 8th now.

C'mon gang, lets keep the votes rolling in :yay:

:silly2:

been there, done that. now what :D

Status
Back