Selling: Community Recognition Award Armor (M)

Ancient, what did you do to get this armor for free? relevant question and I am interrested in the set of armor.

I was a guide in the official guide program.

Updated first post, now accepting item trades and first aid skills etc.

Another evening BUMP!

Another evening BUMP!

Come on people, show me the money!

Bumpety bump bump bump

BUMP it up again!

a morning BUMP for a change :p

GL with it Ancient +7 SB is theifery :laugh: :silly2:.

Morning BUMP, this armor is a bargain at 7k.

why

Cool armor set... good luck with the sale (this is pretty much a bump)
I don't know. Maybe I'm not there yet, but I can't see paying so much for everything in this game. thanks for being a guide.

Another morning BUMP!

Bump bump bump bump bump

BUMP, updated first post.

Another daily BUMP, get it while you still can, less than a month to go!

Another morning BUMP

It is a bargain because it is so rare. I think you would struggle to find any other armor that is as rare as this at such a low price. Also, it has the same weight as Jaguar.

I offer tt + 5050. Sorry it is below SB... but.. No one else seems to want it for tt + 7k either.

hmm I`ll give it a tt+5100 then... but not more... UL Emine doesn`t even sell at that price and it has a LOT more protection to offer!!!
Ahh and since MA said they will be giving out more sets of CRA they should be available in about the same numbers on the long run.

Sorry, but if you cant afford the startbid, then dont bid. If I still dont have a reasonable offer by the end of the month then it is no longer for sale and it isnt just my armor that isnt selling, most stuff isnt selling, simply because people dont have the money at the moment to buy virtual items.

Morning BUMP

Sorry, but if you cant afford the startbid, then dont bid. If I still dont have a reasonable offer by the end of the month then it is no longer for sale and it isnt just my armor that isnt selling, most stuff isnt selling, simply because people dont have the money at the moment to buy virtual items.

It's more like people don't want to pay for virtual items that their price may fall even more.Other items aren't selling either cause the owners want to get back the money they payed some time ago for the same reason.Prices are falling!
Peace.

It's more like people don't want to pay for virtual items that their price may fall even more.Other items aren't selling either cause the owners want to get back the money they payed some time ago for the same reason.Prices are falling!
Peace.

I dont care wether prices are falling. I didnt pay anything for this armor, I just simply want a fair price for it and what would you know anyway, I bet you have only been playing for a few months. Come back when you have been playing for 4 years like me.

I dont care wether prices are falling. I didnt pay anything for this armor, I just simply want a fair price for it and what would you know anyway, I bet you have only been playing for a few months. Come back when you have been playing for 4 years like me.

I understand that.I bet you are a good guy also.Being caring and helpfull to new comers etc.
I just comented your post about why the armor isn't selling at the price you're asking.Fair price? Sure! Iwas the one that evaluated the armor at this price in the first place and looks like I was wrong too or it's maybe because it's summer and people are away on vacation etc.
I can't understand the part that I must be playing only for a few months though.Hmmm that souds a bit odd now.You were given an armor for being helpful to new comers and now you're bashing a supposed one with a "get out of my way you noob!" attitude.
FYI:I'm playing the game for 3 1/2 years now and I'm doing just great.
Peace.

Last edited:
I am bashing you because you posted a stupid message in my thread and now you try and cover your back by saying 7k is what you valued it at in the first place. Please make your mind up or refrain from posting in my thread.

I am bashing you because you posted a stupid message in my thread and now you try and cover your back by saying 7k is what you valued it at in the first place. Please make your mind up or refrain from posting in my thread.

Page two of this thread
So imho a price of tt+ 6k-7k would be a logical one.
Good luck with the sale.
:)

Why are you so aggresive?
I'm not trying to cover anything up and my post is not stupid, maybe wrong but not stupid.That's how I handle things in my life. I'm not afraid to admit if I did or say anything wrong.
If you feel like I ruined the sale thread call a mod to delete the posts.
Anyway good luck!
Peace :)

Back