COMPLAINT - Deathifier Frescoquda bleeds over to Furor

Ardorj

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Ardorj-Njarr
I want to complain to Deathifier about Frescoquda coming over to Furors from their area. Once is cute, twice is amusing, three or four times one of them looking cute at your back while TRYING to hunt to make a ped is ANNOYING. and 2 Frescoquda appearing less than half an hour apart is a PROBLEM.

I'm only complaining because from my point of view, in the past, Deathifier has shown very little regard for higher level players. While individuals are not obligated to be considerate to non members or to other individuals and are not obligated to take take them into account when planning the mobs of a land area HE bought in the auction, I do wish Deathifier would show some amount of courtesy to stronger players.

Not everyone has the wallet of an sweater or cannot afford uber gear. Not everyone has the kind of mind to take on, for example, sweating Ambulimax for 24 hours straight and SCORE sweat after sweat after sweat like they did at last year's thanksgiving migration. (Remember that if you don't have enough ped, anyone can be poor in this game, because they can sweat, pick up dung ecetera. The only thing you truely can't buy is experience in the actual game itself.)

Its a pain in the ass because from the point of view of a Hunter/SemiUber BECAUSE...

1. Basic hunting tactics, hunters equip themselves according to the mobs they're setting out to kill. Furors few hunters are equipped for FURORS, not Frescoquda, there's a HUGE gap in power between Furors and Frescoquda as far as difficulty goes. In addition Furors and Frescoquda have only one damage type in common, impact damage. Meaning that armor protecting hunters from Furors might not necessarily work on Frescoquda. And even if someone is wastefull enough to hunt Furor in their armor, its not going to save them from the Frescoquda looking cute.

2. Furors is home to HUNTERS. These are people who are either A. Ubers hoping to build up their stats. B. Ubers equipped with Mod Merc, Imk MKV, a couple of random imp faps and no Supremacy Armour! C. People who are looking to relax between Crystal Palace Hunts. Hunters cannot defend themselves against Frescoquda, who just look cute and don't attack rather than the high agro of the Furor. Therefore letting Frescoquda spill over into Furorland isn't fair to the hunters who aren ABLE to deal with every mob ingame. Ubers as a rule pack heavily on the gear, especially in areas like Treasure Island or Crystal Palace where you do need very much to defend yourself.

3. Not everyone is even interested in sweating or scanning Frescoquda. If I wanted to mess around with Frescoqudas, I'd go to their land area and mess around with Frescoquda. Its not fair for them to let weaker mobs into another, PUBLIC area where people might not WANT them.

Bottom line, either find some way to keep the Frescoquda in their area from bleeding into Furorland or REMOVE them from Treasure Island, since I noticed for example that you only paid thousands of dollars for this unique DNA.

:D:rolleyes::D

wtf! are you copying and pasting? :scratch2:

edit..oh its a joke :) lol

LOL he must like the negative reps lol.

What exactly does he expect the LA ownes to do? Stand at the border 24/7 and shoot all the mobs that cross? Get real man.

The joke got old quite some time ago... and it wasn't a very good joke either...

heheh very nice :)

Old joke mocking someone, but it was well thought out and I found it mildly entertaing. So good work.

lol...

Lol. I guess he needs to hire some lifeguards too so that the rippers around Treasure Island don't keep killing all the n00bs.

Hmm the $15 dollar threads replaced by the committee threads to be replaced by the complaints of mobs bleeding over.

What will be the next thread storm? Perhaps we will soon be unundated with cry10 is here threads - Hope a date is announced Monday.

:yay:

Damnit Deathifier, quit stealing our ideas....

lmao great post!

for those who don't know it's mocking the guy complaining about getting killed by spiders from the spiderweb LA while sweating in nea's

Oh look, I made a funny. :rolleyes: Once was ugly, twice is still not amusing, three or four times is starting to get annoying. -rep for the lame mockup, +rep for at least doing a decent job at it, they even out so no rep from me.

lol

great way to get some extra EFD. i'll bite on it! ;)

ok now this become a negrep instead, totally useless post nr 2 today

Just put a fence around Deathifier, That'd fix it! :laugh:

+rep from me :D

Interesting :)

There are a couple of minor factual errors unfortunately.

Furor and Frescoquda do identical damage types ;)

The shared border is mainly with big Furor, so you should swap the mobs around and then join the people requesting smaller big furor ;)

Mobs roaming into adjacent areas is actually a potential problem and great effort was spent trying to ensure it wasn't an issue on the island even though two of the mobs were not finished (and thus had unknown stats and behaviour) at the time!

- Deathifier

Ah ... please don't take it serious Deathifier. I know you take great care of Treasure Island and the creatures that roam there. It was a jest of another thread asking Menace to Society to (re)move the Areanatrox DNA to cause less grief for the Sweaters at Nea's Place.

I copy-pasted the opening post and thought about another problem that would be even more stupid.

In fact, Furors kill me in one slash and I've never tried Frescoquda before (although I should be able to kill one I suppose). When I'm on your island I have no problems with mobs being where they're not supposed to be.

:):thumbup::)

Back