Content Release List - VU11.2.5 (kidding)

py08jl

Old Alpha
Sometimes Leeds, Sometimes Hong Kong, Sometimes Lo
Society
Manticore
Sherly Shana-tan Nome
Content Release List - VU11.2.5

Undo Action

As most of the users have experienced what suppose to be a 2 hour of server down time, but were able to log in within just half an hour, this was due to the new technology Mindark have implanted.

It is now possible to undo any undesired action within 90 minutes of the incident.
For example, if you have sold an item to the Trade Terminal, and undo the trade, send a support case to the new section under support within the first 90 minutes of the action, the action in which you which to undo will be reverse immediately.

This new feature is still very early in development, so we ask you not to abuse this system to reduced server load. You can now locate the "Action undo" button under action library, which will redirect you to a simple GUI to support case page.

Next Island

In order to maintain the theme for time travel for the up coming planet, Next Island, the "Action Undo" is still in the first phase of development.

This new feature made possible by TimeMachine™ Engine which were implanted in the MindArk HQ. As most of the user have experienced a 30 minutes downtime rather than the promised 2 hours, MindArk employees were able to travel back in time and eliminate any nasty bug before releasing new content to the public.

With the new engine, MindArk finally has the able to prevents the system's dynamic to give some ridiculous ATH in short space of time, or even prevent any ATH at all if possible.

We have made this feature as user friendly as possible, and we hope that this feature gives a more evenly balanced loot experience across the player base to satisfied our player base.

We are not worry about any of you undoing every mob you kill, because if you do, you will just drain the loot pool until theres nothing but nova as loot ;)

Originally Posted Here

it is all fake if you haven't already noticed

The spelling mistakes are on spot, because of them I nearly fell for this and believed it to be legit ;)

The fact it is in the wishList forum, and the fact it is humorous lead me to believe this isn't legit ;)

Good post though :cool:

1000 EFD for the first person that "takes one for the team" when they ATH and use the undo feature to put it back into the loot pool! LOL

he he he ;) Well since it`s a fake does this mean we do not have a content list yet? If there is one please post the link to the correct list to avoid confusion.

o_O would of been good but spotted some spelling mistakes ;D

Haha, yeah couse MA/FPC is know for always spelling correct :laugh:

Good one, took me awhile to realise it was fake :laugh:

i lolled @ the rickroll

made me laugh in combination with my second whiskey :)

Back