could you please give my weapon back

romi impi

Guardian
hello unknown person,

Yesterday 6 October, my nephew was playing in entropia on my account. he's only 6 years old. after i logged back in later that night i was shocked to see that one of my weapons was gone. apparently he dropped it on the ground and someone else had picked the gun up.

Could the finder of this gun contact me please the gun was dropped in camp caravan or in the area around it.

Please be a nice guy and you'll get a nice compensation for keeping my gun safe.

( ps. i know its not the smartest idea to let children play this game, blabla crap )

hello unknown person,

Yesterday 6 October, my nephew was playing in entropia on my account. he's only 6 years old. after i logged back in later that night i was shocked to see that one of my weapons was gone. apparently he dropped it on the ground and someone else had picked the gun up.

:vampire: "Last night I dropped a gun on the ground so my alt could pick it up. But Before my alt reached the Place, someoneone else got the gun Before me." :confused:

Have you checked your inventory on the web site so it's not still out there (location=World)?

And how was he able to log on later during the night (assuming you didn't give him your username+password...)

allready checked everything, support confirmed that someone picked it up.

he didnt log on later , i did.

allready checked everything, support confirmed that someone picked it up.

he didnt log on later , i did.

Ahh sorry I understand, I read sloppily.

Usually items (that aren't party props) are dropped as gifts to be picked up, so I don't blame the one who picked it up.

But... what gun? MM, impmk2, modrip, terminator, opalo?

But... what gun? MM, impmk2, modrip, terminator, opalo?

does it really matter ? i think the person who picked it up knows what gun it is and he can ask me what gun i lost. its not like they're thousands of runs laying around on the ground.

its a gun with enough value to be missed by me.

does it really matter ? i think the person who picked it up knows what gun it is and he can ask me what gun i lost. its not like they're thousands of runs laying around on the ground.

its a gun with enough value to be missed by me.

If its a 500ped gun, no one will care.

If it is a MM people might help you out.

Yes it matters :D

Someone gets excited by finding a weapon at sweatcamp! Dont spoil their fun:laugh:
Hope it wasnt a rare item:X

Someone gets excited by finding a weapon at sweatcamp! Dont spoil their fun:laugh:
Hope it wasnt a rare item:X

post above yours: HL8....hope you get it back romi

post above yours: HL8....hope you get it back romi

Knowing how it sucks to lose items, generally, I do hope it to.

But, the circumstances feel so wrong in so many levels, so I Think if it's return there should be a big reward for it.

I got the feeling there is something in first post that is bending the truth a bit - A six year old kid playing is probably more likely to accept a summon or walk into lootable pvp (if antitoxic shot is applied) than to drop down probably the single most valuable item on the ground (with probably hundreds of other items that look more likely to be dropped). Why would a 6 year old kid run around with HL8 and not opalo or some cheap (L) gun hunting punies at Thule/Gateway. Also never heard the story where a 9 year old kid bought wheelchairs of magic fruits in an Iphone game, charging the parents' CC by 30000 peds?

Something that would suck is, you want to return a borrowed gun to the lender but accidently trade a lowlife who takes off with it and immediately puts in in auction I do think suck. And in that case, the person who lost the gun cashed out for it. Sad and honourable story.

Things I understand is people who take the blame themselves. "I was drunk and I dropped the gun on the ground, I would appreciate to get it back". Or if it's an old friend that has turned rougue perhaps (if it's someone who's doing "trust-scamming" then a warning would be nice).

This has been said several times: If you let someone else use your avatar (by for instance lending out login details) you are (still) fully responsible of the actions.

Last edited:
Knowing how it sucks to lose items, generally, I do hope it to.

But, the circumstances feel so wrong in so many levels, so I Think if it's return there should be a big reward for it.

I got the feeling there is something in first post that is bending the truth a bit - A six year old kid playing is probably more likely to accept a summon or walk into lootable pvp (if antitoxic shot is applied) than to drop down probably the single most valuable item on the ground (with probably hundreds of other items that look more likely to be dropped). Why would a 6 year old kid run around with HL8 and not opalo or some cheap (L) gun hunting punies at Thule/Gateway. Also never heard the story where a 9 year old kid bought wheelchairs of magic fruits in an Iphone game, charging the parents' CC by 30000 peds?

Something that would suck is, you want to return a borrowed gun to the lender but accidently trade a lowlife who takes off with it and immediately puts in in auction I do think suck. And in that case, the person who lost the gun cashed out for it. Sad and honourable story.

Things I understand is people who take the blame themselves. "I was drunk and I dropped the gun on the ground, I would appreciate to get it back". Or if it's an old friend that has turned rougue perhaps (if it's someone who's doing "trust-scamming" then a warning would be nice).

This has been said several times: If you let someone else use your avatar (by for instance lending out login details) you are (still) fully responsible of the actions.

Everyone is a liar untill proven honest???

What I dont understand is why do you care? There is a guy posting on forum asking if someone who picked up a HL8 could return it to him. If he is lying, then the situation never happend, and clase closed.

If he is a guy who saw this situation happen to someone else, and trying to take advantage of the situation, with getting support case confirmation from MA that this situation really happend. AND manage to pull this off, with a post on this forum. I would say he have earned the gun.... and wish him good luck with his next job.

If this really happend to him, then Im sorry for his loss, and maybe there are a honest soul out there, who understand his loss.

My inner troll contained. Now i can write for real.

Real life economy, real life things happening. You dropped your item, somebody scooped it up, its not a robbery, somebody just picked up the item they saw on the ground. So there is no way somebody will return item that has been dropped on the ground. I won`t return thing i find on the ground, even if you ask me politely. Well, some ped might change my mind, but..... Troll still escaped

My inner troll contained. Now i can write for real.

Real life economy, real life things happening. You dropped your item, somebody scooped it up, its not a robbery, somebody just picked up the item they saw on the ground. So there is no way somebody will return item that has been dropped on the ground. I won`t return thing i find on the ground, even if you ask me politely. Well, some ped might change my mind, but..... Troll still escaped

Why wouldn't you return it? Especially when the guy clearly says it's a kid playing and it's a mistake.

Karma is a bad thing, and I strongly believe in that. Bad things happen to people who do bad deeds...

If I saw something on the ground that was not mine I would pick it up, but if clearly someone is missing it i would have returned it, even If i really needed the PEDs or whatever... Why not do the right thing... but I guess majority of humanity is going this way and the end is near....

To Aia: I don't see why a 6 year old couldn't play this game and why it's this unrealistic.

I am not joking I have let a 6 year old drive my quad or shoot some rounds at BA (and yes killed one to from distance once)

I can also confirm the terminator is safe, saw someone mention it ^^

Last edited:
Alright i do feel bad for the OP(if true)... But at the same time, he allowed access to someone else that is not him.. Therefor support (as im told) will not help.

But then again it brings it back to, why dont we have an option to lock items until a password is entered to unlock it ect...

re

I'll ask some friends if they heard about a HL8 on the floor. But .. can't promise anything bud .. bad story !

But then again it brings it back to, why dont we have an option to lock items until a password is entered to unlock it ect...

If this would apply to dropped items, will have people throwing items to the ground on purpose, lots of them, probably in already crowded areas. It will not be only the glitchers doing it (you know who you are).

A borrow option with an expiration date and a no sale/trade/drop pointer to the borrowed item would be in order.

Well the question did come up in my mind how the child got on his account in the first place. You cannot *SAVE* your password so logging in is a breeze without having to type it in and if so I have missed that feature.

I see no reason to return a weapon found on the ground. Hey, i got killed by some mob and it ripped off my shin guard, and when i came back, i shot the mob and cut its belly open and i haven`t found my shin guards. If somebody finds them, report to me, or else you get bad karma. Good for me, i let all my bad karma pass on to my quad.

To clarify to some people, i haven`t played this game in 2 weeks, i don`t have the gun. I barely played EU in the last month, been playing GTA 5 my n-words. Trevor Philips industries b*****s

And if you were standing right there when person dropped it by accident, you scooped it up and he asks right then and there please return it? You would not return it from your answers and I find that sad.

Well no, i won`t return. Why? He might have dropped it on purpose :)

Congratulations, you got 5 minutes of 150% boost in your good karma.

And he may not have either. Oh well you are a sad person, not saying more, you have shown your colors...Or maybe I should say my MORAL Code is way different than yours!

Last edited:
there's many type of people in this world. but not everyone have conscience.
So if someone picked that up and pretend nothing happen, there's nothing we can do about anyway. it's dropped by"mistake", so the chances of people returning would be low, unless mindark really wants to interfer with the matter.

but if i picked up that weapon, most likely i would thought that i'm dreaming still, but i would hold on to the weapon till someone asked for it and making sure that person isn't just trying to bluff.
(maybe i will "test" the weapon abit.lol but at least i'm honest abt it. haha)

i sincerely hope that the weapon would go back to you and good luck on it :)

there is no rule against letting a 6 year old to play , only under 13 to make an account , but play , nope

if it is like AIA assumes with a drop between alts , the player would have placed the alt in the drop place first and this thing would never had happend .

I feel more a player got into scamming the kid, as kids like to make friends with all in game and can easily fall for a scamm , let me se the wep etc , just drop it here etc , you will get it back , I promise , etc ,

Hope you get it back but doubt it as the player that picked it up knew what he was doing

and ofcourse , the Kid would never tell what happend as he made a mistake and sure knows it ,

I have kids so talking of experience

any information in your chat files ?

like what ?

if you mean some chats between my char and somebody else. doubt it since the time between the item dropped and the pick up by someone else is allmost 2 hours according to support.

like what ?

Like to whom the kid talked to before dropping the gun on the ground - in general or private chat.

Also you can find the specific message and hour when/if item was dropped in "chat.log"

2013-09-30 23:00:48 [Local] [] Items with a value below 1 PEC cannot be dropped.

Edit: nevermind, you edited your previous post. One lucky bastard one who got it, sorry for the loss - I do not expect a random player only MA know who it is (I guess they did not reveal his name to you) to come and return the gun.

Last edited:
I can see this happening. When working at promotional stands for the game, noobs often tried to equip their avatar by dragging things from the inventory and onto their avatar, resulting in them almost dropping it (had to explain that is not how you do it).

Sorry about your gun, hope you get it back.

Man this sux! Hope u get your gun back though. Even though the chances are small.

If the kid had TT'ed it u could have bought it back for the penalty fee. But since it's still out there it's kinda hard for MA to give out another HL8 in the pool.

For people saying "I won't give a item back" it's true you don't have to. But then again, the community can stack up on you making the experience ingame abit of a downfall. (Without breaking ToU)

Killsteal mobs.
KoS lists in space.
Blacklisted on every warp service.

And alot more ^^,

I hope you get the gun back romi, fingers crossed the person who picked it up sees this thread and does the right thing.

@ MA, this is why we need an item lock on expensive items so this cannot happen.

like what ?

if you mean some chats between my char and somebody else. doubt it since the time between the item dropped and the pick up by someone else is allmost 2 hours according to support.

the thing is that support knows who picked it up, they could easily send them a in-game message to tell the avatar what happened and ask them nicely to return it, the fact that MA knows and is watching should be enough psychological pressure to help the person do the right thing.
they could also email them, its not really that much to ask as a customer especially considering that they have failed to provide a simple item lock to protect ourselves from these instances.
if one lost a item at the local gym you could ask the gym for assistance, why is MA different?

I hope you get the gun back romi, fingers crossed the person who picked it up sees this thread and does the right thing.

@ MA, this is why we need an item lock on expensive items so this cannot happen.

"we" have been asking for a item lock for how many years now?

Back