Current location of migration mobs (Eomon, Longtooth, Exa Elites)

exterminated !

quite predicatable really ..more green dots and hardly any LT there now.

We need about 6 spawns of that size and even bigger to satisfy demand ...

There seems to be no respawn, which is strange. Maybe something is bugged again?

There seems to be no respawn, which is strange. Maybe something is bugged again?

There is respawn but it's extremely slow like yesterday seems to take a long time for a few to appear.

Longtooths sighted here: Your current position is: Calypso (80682, 89322, 235)

That ones exterminated too :laugh: and it has same problem no respawn or extremely slow respawn...

Next ...we want more more more LT :)

decent spawn of elites here (66456, 82320, 232)

(73040.6,73327.8,128.769) many GDs there but you should be fine

Reactions: Mac
Exa Elites south of Livas are pretty much gone.

Menace

Is there a location for mid maturity Eomon? (prov - alpha)

Location for baby eomon? (young-mature)

stalker eomon

just came across a small mob of stalker eomon at this outpost where i usually hunt shinikiba....749/773 are the cords....theres maybe 6 or so and none appear to be under stalker (L114)

Is there a location for mid maturity Eomon? (prov - alpha)

The mid ones, seem to be forgotten:

<part of the rant removed>

WHY DID U TAKE AWAY THE MID LVL EOMON SPAWN?
WHY DID U FCK UP MY USER EXPERIENCE (isn't that against the ToU? j/k)
WHY DID U FCK UP MY CHANCES ON LOOTING MY FIRST DECENT ITEM?

I'm afraid I can consider both this event, as my chances on looting something decent UL, completely ruined now.

Even if medium eomons are put back in place, I cannot just 'start over' building up my loot on them every day, since this is a Time-Limited event, that I engaged with large enough, but nevertheless limited financial resources.

Im away until Thursday visiting my grandmother, ill add another spawn as soon as I get back. Sorry about this, forgot to re-add this one when I moved the spawns.

The quote from Kim is a joke, or?
No small Eomon until thursday because nobody at MA is able to add a spawn before?
Have I missed something?

No small Eomon until thursday because nobody at MA is able to add a spawn before?
Have I missed something?

Yes you have; the discussion you quote appears to be all about mid-maturity Eomons not small ones.

Yes you have; the discussion you quote appears to be all about mid-maturity Eomons not small ones.

Ah, ok, thanks for make this clear to me.
But stille the same question: Nobody else from MA can fix this, only Kim? Sounds like a bad joke to me, doesnt matter which maturity we are talking about.

Ah, ok, thanks for make this clear to me.
But stille the same question: Nobody else from MA can fix this, only Kim? Sounds like a bad joke to me, doesnt matter which maturity we are talking about.

Makes me imagine that the whole of EU is running on some computer is some guys (Kim) basement.

It isn't that hard to remote control a computer..
What will happen if Kim quit his job? Migration will last forever?

This has to be some sort of joke...:

Originally Posted by Kim|MindArk View Post
Im away until Thursday visiting my grandmother, ill add another spawn as soon as I get back. Sorry about this, forgot to re-add this one when I moved the spawns.

If it is then massive neg reps to you, if not then fuck it, Im leaving.

It isn't that hard to remote control a computer..

It is pretty bafflling.

I don't see the missing spawn as a massive disaster to be honest - anyone who can hunt provs can also hunt youngs. But yeah, amazing Kim can't remote in and no-one else at MA can attend to the issue. Presumably MA are on a skeleton crew while everyone takes their summer holidays. But even so.

It is pretty bafflling.

I don't see the missing spawn as a massive disaster to be honest - anyone who can hunt provs can also hunt youngs. But yeah, amazing Kim can't remote in and no-one else at MA can attend to the issue. Presumably MA are on a skeleton crew while everyone takes their summer holidays. But even so.

its also a bit wierd that most of ma-staff is on holiday when the most" looked forward too event" is taking place

so is there a decent spawn of Longtooth? is it a secret location? tried all those on the first post and managed to find/kill about a dozen.

Scary reading...perhaps Kim is also in charge of the withdrawal-section as well...and the bugfix, support etc etc! The only thing he probably dont have to deal with is the deposit-section. It just runs too smooth to be the typical entropia experience....

Eomon Stalker, NE of Eurus

Eomon Alpha - Prowler, SE of Eurus.

Eomon Young - Dominant, No Idea :).

so is there a decent spawn of Longtooth? is it a secret location? tried all those on the first post and managed to find/kill about a dozen.

I was hunting the exa elites/longtooth at the spawn between echidna and minopolis today. Not amazingly dense but decent enough, killing at about 1 per min.

I did the majority of my mission towards the end (1k stage), east of Camp Echidna's East Hangar TP. There is an outpost on the waters edge close enough to the spawn. When to many green dots appear I just move SW from the outpost and do like a rotation around the area to find more spawns. Longtooth & Elites spawn there. I didn't post about this location when I posted about the one further NW cause I wanted to hunt undisturbed, hope you can forgive me :). Ps: this area is only good for a dozen or so hunters atmost. Otherwise the spawn rate will not be enough to compensate the rate of kills per minute. Time to hunt? Early mornings b4 sunrise.

Any location changes since yesterday? Kim is now back from a couple days off...

Eomon Youngs East of East Zylla Mountains tp.

Back