cyberlife : it's fun ( ...or play for other fun?)

Status
However your could stay and I don't keep a pirate and dermology... in our could wound.

If I need lost money his die!!!

Usual possibility who lost and money who lost a pirate a P2P date a need I be your choice this die I socety game if exist (wontropia! about percentual possibility to me I be a never your choice will be you winner! (... them in our choice nth sample will be analys I socety game call his child I was crysys this is game could caused lost a pirate ... in this date if ever to me.

This post is the most fun i have had in ages!!! LMAO seriously:laugh:gotta love it

I really tried to make some sense out of it.
My head hurts now tho :(

Gl on your next post.

To thread poster...
In future; Learn how to speak English. Also try taking your blindfold off for typing. Oh, and why not try typing with your fingers, rather than your forehead? :silly2:

Hmmm.

Whatever that poster is selling, I want three of it!

i dont think the poster is selling anymore, got a wee bit high on his own supply :D

I potatoes tomatoes going down to near hospital think of another thing since yesterday. Is left for you man dentist jump gun full featured.

If is Mindark so the all go in so not for you go after outside is fun no! Give chips not so I other best see the number is equal one two twenty one hundred!!

Hot chill does in country travel a mother in law makes clean the room. Ask no to do the not did.

Saddling potatoes to ride into strawberries only way to escape real threat.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds says colorfull future is beyond cherries, crysis is snowflake on sun.
No hospital good after Betelgeuse will has been blown up, too much radio to have tin cap effective, better burry transarctica.

:mad:
why don't those droogies never share their spliff?:D

Could i be a pirate ... this word doesn't keep a necessary affinity whit shit!!!

I'm confused ...

Don't pirates needs to shit too? Drink rum, !!!! women, get wasted and piss 'n shit 'mright?

:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

OP is great! The best lulz I have had all day. :)

I think this dudes ENGLISH is fine he just want to play ball

Is Uber duber nonsense .. his english is spot on when he selling/ trading :laugh:

I tried to read it, and read it again, and then one more time just to be sure.

I think he is saying he is on crack, he thought he was standing still and pretending he was not there but a mob kept attacking him doing him damage even though he was not in P2P. Why would the mob attack him while he was standing still and not in a P2P area.

he smoked some more crack and has lost all his money in this game and he wants MA to analyze the logs of dates and times he lost it because they are pirates (or else he wants to play space pirates and is upset that ND never came up with that)

so he has no ped, he lost it all, but then he never even started playing because he is not an idiot and only an idiot would play - even though he lost his money.

So he is demanding full compensation for the money that was stolen from him in the game and he thinks that peopel that play this game have mental problems and zits (or bad skin >>)

So all the fanboys are going to tell him he is wrong and then MA is going to give them big loots.

Or else he is just wacked on crack and none of it is supposed to make sense. Perhaps that is the right translation - or perhaps I am just bored tonight LOL

nice walk through Johned ;) but... honestly.........

will someone lock this bull shit!

( threads that at least make some point get locked but this uber bull fken shit still going on and on and on..............!)

Last edited:
When i was child existed i socety game called CRACK! in this game who lost all his money was the winner! ( that fucking game!)

The only CRACK i know of is that stuff which u can smoke!

I think this dudes ENGLISH is fine he just want to play ball

Is Uber duber nonsense .. his english is spot on when he selling/ trading :laugh:

:scratch2:
I don't know where is spot on english was, when he tried to sell some Mann MPHs to medium players, but I am quite convinced that you must have smoked the same stuff like him to even remotely understand what he is babbling about and I am without any doubt, you do not want to share it either :(

+rep to thread starter most I have gone wtf and laughed in a long time :eyecrazy:

:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Last edited:
theres no time to answer!!! ...

on my post had forget optical between Medical category !

I tried to read it, and read it again, and then one more time just to be sure.

I think he is saying he is on crack, he thought he was standing still and pretending he was not there but a mob kept attacking him doing him damage even though he was not in P2P. Why would the mob attack him while he was standing still and not in a P2P area.

he smoked some more crack and has lost all his money in this game and he wants MA to analyze the logs of dates and times he lost it because they are pirates (or else he wants to play space pirates and is upset that ND never came up with that)

so he has no ped, he lost it all, but then he never even started playing because he is not an idiot and only an idiot would play - even though he lost his money.

So he is demanding full compensation for the money that was stolen from him in the game and he thinks that peopel that play this game have mental problems and zits (or bad skin >>)

So all the fanboys are going to tell him he is wrong and then MA is going to give them big loots.

Or else he is just wacked on crack and none of it is supposed to make sense. Perhaps that is the right translation - or perhaps I am just bored tonight LOL

Thougt more..thougt wrong !

When i play usually try to hold a mind shine !!
The thread is not against MA work !... maybe againt parasitic !!!
next post maybe will be telegrAphic (some.. people-- begin -.thinking as a machine....bzzbz)(not are you jhon!)

another repressed noob!!! Don´t worry we´ll play for you

Thx !! !but if you wont play with me ... !!I don't would ever feel myself as a owner repressed !!!

( probes=0 : X-2 : p pl)

Last edited:
In future; Learn how to speak English.

what ...??&sons

rigth!! in forum there's possibility to gain EFD with replies as this ...understand that add sign could be expensive ...

and why lenguage teacher don't get job in A school institute???

I saw a tree yesterday and beside it was a rock.

rigth!! in forum there's possibility to gain EFD with replies as this ...understand that add sign could be expensive ...

and why lenguage teacher don't get job in A school institute???
:scratch2:
In general discussion one gets EFDs for replying? When was that changed ?

Also...did you know that one can do multiple quotes instead of making a new answer every time ?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/2/1/2/wtf.jpg
wtf.jpg

There should be a basic math test during the process of creating an EF account!!! ....it would solve a lot of problems :wise:

There should be a basic math test during the process of creating an EF account!!! ....it would solve a lot of problems :wise:

I agree; and I think Google Translate should not be allowed on EF. 711? RJ? Anybody?

uh....I honestly stared at that for at least 5 minutes, trying to decipher the hidden message.....but alas....I surrender! :scratch2:

Absolutely useless.

:locked:

Please stop making threads with ridiculously off-the-wall posts that only make folks go "WTF".

Thank you.

Status
Back