Question: Did you ever fall asleep while hunting ?

Did you ever doze off while hunting ?

• Yes, happened to me too once more more time

Votes: 63 49.2%
  • Yes, but not in general ... only since the missions (challenges)

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • Not really, but I think it can happen to me

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • No, never happened to me

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Give me EFD or whatever you can get these days

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • Other, please post

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
I was wondering if I'm the only one but while hunting, it happened to me more than once that I start falling asleep.
I'm more like dozing off and I'm still continuing my hunt in my mind, sometimes even continuing to click.

When I "wake up", I realize

- I'm shooting in the air (luckily doesn't happen a lot, but auto-use doesn't help ;))
- The mob isn't anywhere where I was dreaming it
- The mob is already dead
- I was doing something else in game (serious problem here, luckily only happened once :D

Am I alone ? :D

Atami

PS : Never happened to me in any other game, but I still like EU most of everything I ever played :scratch2:

Last edited:
Never fallen asleep, but sometimes when im sleepy i dont notice the mob is dead and just keep shootin at it :ahh:

Did it ever happen to dream during those moments that you got an ATH? :scratch2:

yeaa

oh heck yea. that's happened a few times. I'm like why am I still trying to play...??
answer=addict:wtg:

I have dreamd many times that I am out hunting and it feels realy real except the loot tends to be good ;), but I've allways so far woken up in bed disapointed it was just a dream lol

/Wille

I used to fall asleep on cp a lot.

Now usually if i'm that tired I just log off and go to sleep.

And yes I'm guilty of shooting/firing where I think the mob is while i'm microsleeping. :p

Happens to me ALL THE TIME! Normally the beer is the cause though..

Menace

Yep I have a few times, don't think I've ever done it mid-mob though :D

Are you people serius?
I need 2 hours to fall a sleep when i go to bed.
Ohh but i remember i had some guy working for me at the construction site.
He was on methadon :rofl:, and the mf fell a sleep each time i didnt speak to him for more than 5 minutes.
I remember him falling a sleep once about 4 meters up on a ladder, while he was holding them plaster plates we were making ceilings with.

I have never completely fallen asleep playing entropia. But i have had the head nod going, and wasted shots on a dozen mobs in a row or more before finally going to bed. It has happened in other mmorpgs tho, after playing a few days straight and then falling asleep at the keyboard, that was many years ago tho!

Did it ever happen to dream during those moments that you got an ATH? :scratch2:

i looted angel and shadow once! then i woke up ._. that totaly ruind my whole week

i looted angel and shadow once! then i woke up ._. that totaly ruind my whole week

haha ... good one :laugh:

Actually for me it is not only when I am tired, it seems a reaction to repetitive non-challenging kills ;)
Beer helps to stay awake , Belgian Beer that is ... ofc there is no other beer than belgian beer :)

Only happens on LA 51 and 52.

I have it because of sound. Nomatter the mob, it gets too repetitive at some point. First time ever will never forget it, was with opalo+a104 on exas domis at outpost NW of old Fort Troy and I had the ambition of clicking through 2 amps/run. For a few days :lolup:

It happened to me while crafting basic filters (skilling), but never while hunting.
Well it nearly happened sometimes when I did low end mobs using some slow guns like P1a or M1a for cheap skilling.
But when I notice that I am close to falling asleep while hunting/mining, I log off and go to bed!

I'm more like dozing off and I'm still continuing my hunt in my mind, sometimes even continuing to click.

When I "wake up", I realize

- I'm shooting in the air (luckily doesn't happen a lot, but auto-use doesn't help ;))
- The mob isn't anywhere where I was dreaming it

Happens exactly as you've described, even when not using the auto-use function, cause that'd totally kill a hunt.

Its happened to me a couple of times.......and once when i was on a team hunt the other person fell asleep!!:laugh:

last nite...i was hunting levis and all of a sudden i woke up @ revival ;)

I fall asleep a LOT :laugh: Even more when mining, Crafting is great, never fell asleep there cause I just load the machine and go to bed :yay:

Happened to me more than one time... Usually in team hunt when I wanna log out and go to bed and other team member says: "c'mon, just few more, I know there's a global here!"

Never happened to me while mining ;) It's much more exciting.

I have been on some team hunts whit a soc mate that have fallen to sleep in middel of a mob ( atrox young ), and start to snore in skype... ( for about 1h before hes mouth was too far away from the mic for skype to pic it up ) :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have been on some team hunts whit a soc mate that have fallen to sleep in middel of a mob ( atrox young ), and start to snore in skype... ( for about 1h before hes mouth was too far away from the mic for skype to pic it up ) :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahahaha, even in teams ... now that is a good one :D

hehe, I have a rl friend who plays & I often play at his house.
I think the last 3 years, I had to log of & say srry in his socchat like 5 times.
Playing drunk rocks :D

I understand and i respect why hunting in EU can be sleepy. If it was like a FPS like Dish-Counter or Call of Dull or Max Pain (yes, they're puns or real games' names) it wouldn't be sleepy :)

I fall asleep on Argohunts with melee weapons now and then. I feel asleep twice as pilot, nightshifts on CND. And i cant recall a single time falling asleep mining

Reactions: das
Yes done it, been there, got the t-shirt :)

My soc mates say how can you fall asleep? I say easy just close your eyes :laugh:

Back