Entropia Universe 11.9.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Feature

Teleport to Event Service

If you have registered to participate in an event but you are not in or near the event area when the event begins, you can now teleport there for free! When there is maximum 15 minutes left until the event starts you can click the Teleport To Event button in the Event Settings interface. At event start you will automatically be prompted about it and through that dialog you can choose to teleport to the event area.

Note: This teleportation service only works if you are on the same planet as the event area.

Improvements and Fixed Issues

Event List

• The Event List now shows all Event Areas, not just the ones with upcoming Events.
  • Ongoing Events are now also shown in the list and the position of the Event Organizer (or Land Area Marker) has been added for all areas. This position is also marked in the Map when clicking the "Show on map" button.
Miscellaneous

• Clearer Fort Battle Messages. Messages during Fort Events and Landgrab fort battles now have color-coded icons to make it clearer which force the message concerns.
  • Land Area deeds fix. Fixed issue where you could not claim land areas with a deed from Land Area Configuration Terminals.

More...

New Feature

Note: This teleportation service only works if you are on the same planet as the event area.

Can you buy event tickets without going to the claim marker? and more important: Are calypso CND and CP considered the same planet? :naughty: I see a business oportunity here, creating events so people can save on TP fees.

Can you buy event tickets without going to the claim marker? and more important: Are calypso CND and CP considered the same planet? :naughty: I see a business oportunity here, creating events so people can save on TP fees.

Yest, you can register to event directly from the Event List. You no longer have to go to the claim marker to register.

Its mostly likley that if it cost to teleport there it aint possible to use the feature to get there for free, thats how a read it atleast.

You have been able to buy tickets for events in the event interface since a long time.

I see a business oportunity here, creating events so people can save on TP fees.

yea can't wait to save all those PED to teleport from Port Atlantis to New Swintzerland :yay:
o wait, there is no tax for that now :laugh:

yea can't wait to save all those PED to teleport from Port Atlantis to New Swintzerland :yay:

It costs to create events

New Feature

Come on now, how are we going to exploit if you anticipate it?

I meant from CND/CP to Calypso or the other way around. so you save TP fees.

It costs to create events

PVP events at zichyon are cheaper IIRC and if you make them 20 ped a ticket or something like that you recover your investment by selling 5 tickets. I think :scratch2:

Come on now, how are we going to exploit if you anticipate it?

people will make free event on cp and foma ( even owner themself) , and there will be free event down (there is always many).you just need to register in many even and TP from or to CP when you wish...

I think MA make this to puch people to go to CP and Foma , without removing fee...

Read the feature , the point is to teleport you somewhere for free...the only place that you pay for TP that i know are cp and foma ... it can be usefull also for far land who dont have TP close and people need to use lots of TP chip or long travel with vehicle...I guess owner of those lost land will create now many free event.

@Etopia

I think FOMA and CP are considered as separate planets and this will not work.

@Etopia

then they need to make up their mind about what is what and where...
CND and Foma depend of calypsos (FPC) , they was made and sold buy FPC.
I also do remember that Both are asteroid depending of calypsos , and it was writen in some marco or was it hanne post that they are like calypso...

No mention of fixing the bug where the Event LA name is truncated, so the number is not displayed, and they all look the same.

Nor the bug that if you want to register with a ticket you actually have to go to the Land Marker.

And why haven't they fixed the main problem with Events, namely that nothing can be changed once the Event has been created. A promoter only has to make a small oversight, and loses the fees, and potentially the prizes.

And yes, the announcement is ambiguous about what a planet is. If by some oversight you can use this to TP for free to/from FOMA, you can be sure it will be stopped without delay.

Last edited:
I also do remember that Both are asteroid depending of calypsos , and it was writen in some marco or was it hanne post that they are like calypso...

I was talking about FOMA and CP from the point of view of EU as a platform.

I don't see why they would be treated anything else then micro planets. There is a tp fee to go there, a fee to buy from their auction, they have separate storages from Calypso.

I'll write a support case to clarify if this Teleport to Event Service apply to CP and FOMA as soon as support is working again.

A planet is something that has its own storage. A planetary systems is a collection of planets by a planet partner that has its own items, hopefully its own theme, etc. It was spelled out in release notes in great detail when RT launched.

@Etopia

I was talking about FOMA and CP from the point of view of EU as a platform.

I don't see why they would be treated anything else then micro planets.

According to what has been posted by FPC officials, FOMA and CP are part of the Planet Calypso planetary system, but not part of the planet itself.

According to what has been posted by FPC officials, FOMA and CP are part of the Planet Calypso planetary system, but not part of the planet itself.

so going to FOMA and CP should not work ...

so this feature is "only" for far land

I agree, i think a lot of people are misinterpreting what has been written.

I agree, i think a lot of people are misinterpreting what has been written.
there can not be any misinterpreting if used word have clear definition.
If it is as Nighthawk explained , no mistake can be made.
would be nice to have this writen in game lexicon.

there can not be any misinterpreting if used word have clear definition.
If it is as Nighthawk explained , no mistake can be made.
would be nice to have this writen in game lexicon.

It has been shown in the past that the don't proof-read their content in any part, why would this be different.
I would assume, in this case, that anything which involves a TP cost to travel to would be considered a different 'planet'.

TT decay of vehicles is fixed

...and more important: Are calypso CND and CP considered the same planet? I see a business oportunity here...

Approach this one with some caution. Many of us remember the Great Wormhole Chip Disaster of '07. The Federal Imperial Government didn't like colonists using their Wormhole chips to open conduits from Calypso to the orbital facilities, despite RDI having made them capable of it. IIRC, someone got some time in the Gulag over it, despite no published laws prohibiting such use had never been posted.

No mention of fixing the bug where the Event LA name is truncated, so the number is not displayed, and they all look the same.

Hold your mouse over the text and you can see it in a tool-tip.

Nor the bug that if you want to register with a ticket you actually have to go to the Land Marker.

As far as I know you can still register through the event list with a ticket, you just need to click the register button while the ticket is in your inventory. No need to go to the land marker.

Hold your mouse over the text and you can see it in a tool-tip.

It's still a bug, and if anyone from MA had actually looked at the Event List, they should have noticed.

As far as I know you can still register through the event list with a ticket, you just need to click the register button while the ticket is in your inventory. No need to go to the land marker.

It didn't work 6 weeks ago when I handed tickets out for an Event; you get a pop-up window telling you to go to the LA Marker.

And what use is displaying every LA name anyway? This is a change which has no purpose, and makes the display worse IMO.

Are calypso CND and CP considered the same planet?

CND is a spacestation on an asteroid that travels around planet calypso, CP is a spacestation too. So yes, they are considered part of the same planet. But, MA does not use regular words, they use MA speak. And, in MA speak, the word 'planet' really means 'celestial body'. So, yes, they are the same planet, but no, they are not the same celestial body and so that does not work.

And what use is displaying every LA name anyway? This is a change which has no purpose, and makes the display worse IMO.

I'm still downloading the update so haven't seen it, but I agree it seems pointless.

how was it pointless you wont be laughing when u sign for an event but are too far from a tp to make it. also it was worded clear enough.a planet is a planet and a space station is in no way part of a planet niether is a moon or asteroid orbiting the planet. a planet consist of whats on and in it not what floats around it.
i swear most of you just come here to whine and QQ like spoiled little kids who didnt get the present they wanted.

CND is a spacestation on an asteroid that travels around planet calypso, CP is a spacestation too. So yes, they are considered part of the same planet. But, MA does not use regular words, they use MA speak. And, in MA speak, the word 'planet' really means 'celestial body'. So, yes, they are the same planet, but no, they are not the same celestial body and so that does not work.

There was a post by FPC some time ago that explained this.

It seems that MA and FPC have different definitions of 'planet'.

For MA a Planet is any place with it's own storage system. So CND and Calypso are both planets to MA.

However, FPC defines planet based on who controls the content. So to FPC Calypso and CND are the same planet.

A professional company with some decent sense would have work this terminology issue out long ago.

how was it pointless you wont be laughing when u sign for an event but are too far from a tp to make it. also it was worded clear enough.a planet is a planet and a space station is in no way part of a planet niether is a moon or asteroid orbiting the planet. a planet consist of whats on and in it not what floats around it.
i swear most of you just come here to whine and QQ like spoiled little kids who didnt get the present they wanted.

I think you'll find you've got it all wrong.

CND/FOMA (an asteroid) and CP ( a space station) are all considered part of the Calypso 'Planet' system.
Sure they are not part of the planet in the true sense of the word but they are part of the same system.

The reason other planets (NI,Rocktropia) aren't included in the new tp to event system is because it would circumvent the current tp fees as it would it if it worked to get to CP/FOMA without paying fees.

If you find that when you get in game it does work to get to CP/FOMA without paying tp fees expect it to be changed with a patch very quickly.

Just as the wormhole chips were changed when it was found wormholes could be opened to CP/CND to get around paying the fees.In fact people were temp banned for doing it.

Back