Entropia Universe 12.0.1 Release Notes

Wildman Alpha

Stalker
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Brent Wildman Lancing
Well there goes my xenobiology :mad: and I was relatively close, this scanning nerf is :censored:... not sure about the rest of the vu, space creatures and mhmm.. only good thing is making ww unlootable, and getting rid of the space station - recall ships cheat....

Hey your supposed to be at work :p

Infinity01

Banned
Society
Freelancer
Space Infinity01 Time
Actually, I could see them not dropping more bp's, and therefore giving the UL motherships and privateers a real purpose in space.

So you think they are gonna hunt those mobs from motherships! and Vega... .and no role for VTOL and fighter s in hunting mobs!.. rather they'd be more for pking!

Ed Ward

Deactivated Account
Society
Secret Agent
Ed Lguigui Ward
to decrease decay from space mobs, we have to work in team... at least a bit of brightmess in those posts :grouphug:

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Actually, I could see them not dropping more bp's, and therefore giving the UL motherships and privateers a real purpose in space.

That might be but alot of pilots argueing about the price of quads always seem to forget that there are expensive/rare and common/cheap items avaiable within the universe.
You can hunt space mobs in a sleipnir with gunner nearly as well as with a quad.

There are pk weapons and there are hunting weapons everyone should choose his/her setup wisely.

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
Well there goes my xenobiology :mad: and I was relatively close, this scanning nerf is :censored:... not sure about the rest of the vu, space creatures and mhmm.. only good thing is making ww unlootable, and getting rid of the space station - recall ships cheat....

Umm... scan feff outcast, kill, scan feff outcast kill, repeat about 10K times and you will have a lot of skills and +1 stamina.

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
Umm... scan feff outcast, kill, scan feff outcast kill, repeat about 10K times and you will have a lot of skills and +1 stamina.

That's a little over ONE repair of the ES500. Do you know how many skill points that gives? Not many.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
I feel sorry for a society mate that sold his shop for half the price he bought it for about a week ago since he was tired of waiting for the shop fix.... and a lot of other estate owners that did likewise in the last few months

but THANK LOOTIUS THE SHOPS WORK AGAIN! :)

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
I feel sorry for a society mate that sold his shop for half the price he bought it for about a week ago since he was tired of waiting for the shop fix.... and a lot of other estate owners that did likewise in the last few months

but THANK LOOTIUS THE SHOPS WORK AGAIN! :)

Shop bugs have been fixed?

Wisdom

Alpha
Society
Sancturary
Jay Wisdom Moore
So what essential purpose do hangars serve?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac

golddude

Elite
Society
Irken Invaders
Ary Steve Hunter
wow.... :facepalm: Btw i did the facepalm cuz there is no facepalm... haha :eek:

Nihilist

Elite
Society
Cult of the Skull
Dave Nihilist Quantison
Looks like they fixed one space exploit.

cryogenic sleep?

(log out on a departing mothership and log back in when it arrives?)

Suu Miles

Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Suu Miles

If I wanted to do the feff mission I would :p but I wanted xenobiology. :eyecrazy: Oh well, force merge be the next unlock then :scratch2:

wizz

Elite
Society
The Ministry
Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
Wow, good update for Hangar owners and Motherships owners. I still think there needs to be more UL fighters though. Only 5 UL QUADs in game is stupid. I understand that Limited ships are good for miners/crafters providing materials, but bad when the price of the final crafted product is grossly overpriced. Let's hope QUAD BPs drop like candy now and we see more in space.

Anyone got pics of space mobs yet?

Not stupid at all.

They wouldn't be unique if there were more than 5, right?

Also, be thankful that there's "just" 5 UL quads in the game.

Imagine space filled with trigger happy pk-ers who don't care if there ship blows to pieces cuz it's UL anyways. 5 is more then enough menace up there.

Nah, it's better this way I guess :rolleyes:

Jay212

Old Alpha
Society
Ouroboros
Any sight of the Jarhead Armor yet? Sounds like it might come from the new space mobs, hope it's good enough to justify the price it will likely have :silly2:

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
Any sight of the Jarhead Armor yet? Sounds like it might come from the new space mobs, hope it's good enough to justify the price it will likely have :silly2:

it is looted on rocktropia and evidently like the Noob Club before it, (L) just not properly named by the developer.

Jay212

Old Alpha
Society
Ouroboros
Seriously? Ah, well. The name made me think of playing space marines. Maybe those big space critters will eventually cough up something new.

.Stagger

Banned
Society
Nebula Virus
Floyd Stagger Stash
Not stupid at all.

They wouldn't be unique if there were more than 5, right?

Also, be thankful that there's "just" 5 UL quads in the game.

Imagine space filled with trigger happy pk-ers who don't care if there ship blows to pieces cuz it's UL anyways. 5 is more then enough menace up there.

Nah, it's better this way I guess :rolleyes:

as far as i know its 4 ul fighter :)