Entropia Universe Ambassadors for GO3 Electronic & Entertainment Expo in Perth, Australia, 1-3 August, 2008

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Ambassadors for GO3 Electronic & Entertainment Expo in Perth, Australia, 1-3 August, 2008
14 Mar 2008

Mindark invite Australian Entropia participants to join us for a few days as Entropia ambassadors at the GO3 Electronic & Entertainment Expo in Perth, Australia, 1-3 August, 2008.

A good knowledge of Entropia is required and a positive attitude for meeting people and demonstrating some of the basics of Entropia. Also, we're looking for both male and female ambassadors of all ages.

Please include the following information in your application: Personal/Contact details.
In-World avatar info.
A recent photo and a short introductory letter about why you would make a good ambassador for Entropia.

Send your application to ambassadors@mindark.com. MindArk will then contact you with more details.

Originally Posted Here

Dam Perth why not Sydney
not even sure if there is a expo in sydney

nice to see that u are going around the world :)

[a little of topic]But why are you not going to be on Dreamhack in your own Country? :scratch2:[/end Of topic]

sry for the of topic

:yay:

Who from MA got the gig to attend this convention? Nice little trip...

Expect a call................

Bags :cool:

Reactions: RR1
Dam Perth why not Sydney
not even sure if there is a expo in sydney

Well the expo is in Perth, we can't exactly drag it to Sydney :)

That said if you find one in other Aussie capitals let MA know about them.

- Deathifier

Im sure MindArk will be helpful with accommodations if you need to travel (within Australia since they are seeking aussies, ofc) to Perth :)

Very cool, looks like MindArk is working harder on promoting EU all over now. 's all good :D

I sooooo wanted to go to the US expo's and this at least is a little closer to Melbourne...

Go Aussie Entropians

Email sent .........

Last edited:
Gold Coast > Perth = $300 - just need to find a couch to sleep on ;)

Dammit, I'm going if I have to carry a tent ! :yay::yay:

.... Now to find a photo ... ;)

Email sent !!

Last edited:
Gold Coast > Perth = $300 - just need to find a couch to sleep on ;)

Dammit, I'm going if I have to carry a tent ! :yay::yay:

.... Now to find a photo ... ;)

I think the successful "ambassador's" are looked after in terms of flights, accommodation etc.

Yeaaaaaaa Perth Woohoo Guess where I live hehehe :yay::yay::yay:

Fantastic,

Finally something in Australia .... at least they are getting warmer ;)

East Coast, Bris, Syd, Melb, ACT would be nice,
you will then hit 80% of the australian population,
rather than the 20% over in Perth, Adelaide, Northern Territory :rofl:
No pun to those that live there ofc, all nice places :D

~ Sparkz

Well the expo is in Perth, we can't exactly drag it to Sydney :)

That said if you find one in other Aussie capitals let MA know about them.

- Deathifier

Perth is a lovely city, as is Sydney.

(yes, i have been to both)

So, are you going? :D

im in syd but not that far, cpl hour flight, i might have to pop in to meet some of the other aussies..:)

Hi All,

Just to confirm, Mindark will reimburse travel cost, organize and pay for hotel.
You will also receive daily "out of pocket" expenses.

David

good to hear from you david :)

Mindark will reimburse travel cost, organize and pay for hotel.

Hopefully will save me having to convince the ATO it's tax deductible ;)

well its quite far from me wen the uk tour gonna be mindark :D
then im there..

Well I wanted this, After *hounding* MA to bring EU to an Aussie Convention, I suppose I should apply :D

Edit: *Applies* Now I just wait to see what becomes of my application :)

- Nightwolf

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay:

Well worth thinking of as I am in Melbourne and have been playing for years .... of course Aug 3rd is my Birthday and I would have to chat to the wife and kids but a damn exciting prospect. Right time to dust of the Jag, find a good photo and then start some fast talking. :)

only a 72 Hour drive across the Nullabor plains and I am there... TAXI!

:wtg:

Sounds awesome, must dig out a recent photo now :yay:

well its quite far from me wen the uk tour gonna be mindark :D
then im there..
It will be when our sorry arse country actually has an expo that MA can attend. Unfortunately, for such a great country we dont seem too great at organising gaming expos. :rolleyes:

Great to see MA coming Downunder

I'm seeing more and more Aussies getting into EU. Hopefully this will give it an extra push along.

My application along with Missa's has been sent. *crosses fingers*

Time to mobilise and help MA get some Publicity. I have some great contacts in the press that might be able to help.

Maybe the newspapers would like to write how Missa gave me a rocket launcher for Valentines day lol.

Dave Ozi

:woot::woot::woot:

....they want a recent picture :eek: Time for a haircut hippie.

Maybe the newspapers would like to write how Missa gave me a rocket launcher for Valentines day lol.

How sweet :silly2:

~ Sparkz

I'm in Perth, just sent an email off. :)

But either way, we need to organise getting together for some drinks for those that are in town that weekend. :)

Shaz Monaro

Chance to meet other players

A meetup would be great :D

On another Note: I should have cut my hair for the photos I sent, But I prefer my hair long, 'cause I never get around to cutting it :laugh: Don't fix what ain't broke :laugh:

I'll probably cut it sometime before GO3 though. :D

- Nightwolf

I'm seeing more and more Aussies getting into EU. Hopefully this will give it an extra push along.

My application along with Missa's has been sent. *crosses fingers*

Time to mobilise and help MA get some Publicity. I have some great contacts in the press that might be able to help.

Dave Ozi

I have to say one thing ( as I probably will also apply) that IMO Ozi and Missa as a couple would make great ambassadors. Now having said that I can also name easily a few dozen aussies also equal to the task. But I would be pretty happy about these two going.

I have to say that Deathifier absolutely must be there. He already is the human face of EU in the media and what a story he can tell at a convention. Although I must say it was the ND articles when he bought CND that really got me to look up PE back in 2005.

Reactions: Ozi
Back