Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

Status
since there was never a offical comment about VU 10 i can really imagine that this will be the CE2 if not we will at least see a big step of the new textures and stuff.
8 hours is very long for a VU, i hardly can remember the last time for such a long VU! -> I mean the time MA said they will need :p not the time it actually needed to get the thing up and running*g*

Where does this info come from that CE2 will be VU10?

since there was never a offical comment about VU 10 i can really imagine that this will be the CE2 if not we will at least see a big step of the new textures and stuff.
8 hours is very long for a VU, i hardly can remember the last time for such a long VU! -> I mean the time MA said they will need :p not the time it actually needed to get the thing up and running*g*

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...cryengine-2-r-create-future-6.html#post909119

8 hours downtime, sweet.
Finaly I can get 8 hours of sleep :D

Great MA that you anounce the VU and downtime so early!
And finaly I have a day off on a VU day so that I can sit and spam EF all day while waiting for the VU.

i wish they would give us a little previews again .... that was nice. dont get me wrong love the days heads up almost as much, i just want a hint.

Yahooo can't wait for it :)

Great MA that you anounce the VU and downtime so early!
And finaly I have a day off on a VU day so that I can sit and spam EF all day while waiting for the VU.

That won't work, you'll have to wait at least 10 minutes for each page to download because of all the people posting OMGWTFMA :D

I can't wait to see the list, VUs are always the most exciting times of the year :yay:

the suspense!!!!!

I'm giddy :) Love new thingys. Just hope that no more good mobs r ruined like feffs and allos with uber lame regen ;)

nice, i hope it will be something interessting....
8hours vu implementation... that is hard :D

it must be something great!!

That won't work, you'll have to wait at least 10 minutes for each page to download because of all the people posting OMGWTFMA :D

hmmm, yeah, you are right, then it is plan B, sleeping for the first time since VU9.0 :D

I'm giddy :) Love new thingys. Just hope that no more good mobs r ruined like feffs and allos with uber lame regen ;)

anyone wanna bet that this is the major change this time...

The rest of the mobs ruined...not so sure that I look forward to this.
But then again..been wrong many times before ;)

seems like a long VU so hopefully something good in there somewhere lol

C

What i'm really hoping for is sib plasma weapons. lots and lots of plasma sib weapons.

No VU is a good VU until we know what it contains and how it affects us but we always hope for the best dont we.:)
/Arwen

a nice tt price for sweat is all i would need... haven't had this many problems selling sweat for months..mobs,weapons...they can change them all they want

Well, it's official...

Ran to the window, no pigs flying by...

Checked the temperature, still warm, hell hasn't frozen over....

Stopped by the restroom, no monkeys flew out of my ass....

Definitely not CE2 release. Probably something to do with the orbs or another "invasion".

...and iirc, didn't they always used to announce 8 hours of downtime for every release? Don't remember one ever taking that long, though.

OMG OMG OMG !

I will have to log in again!

(Was taking a week break)

Is it... could it be...?

It's VU 9.4 which should make it a half-major update. Last update was 9.3.4 back in August, so this should be as big as the may update last year.
Presumably Cryengine will be release 10.0.
SO we should expect quite a few changes then, but not the cryengine

Thanks Xen for the quote
Entropia with CryENGINE2 is probably going to be VU 10.0 or something.

well or something...
But on the other hand its MA - so maybe its VU 11.9 thats still "or something" :silly2::laugh:

It's VU 9.4 which should make it a half-major update. Last update was 9.3.4 back in August, so this should be as big as the may update last year.
Presumably Cryengine will be release 10.0.
SO we should expect quite a few changes then, but not the cryengine

Yeah probably. Can save me the login now :)

I hope it will be a cool VU :)
(why i have the feeling to say that each VU ?)

CE 2.0 implementation probably will take several days. I guess..we all will have to download new client which weight will be more than 10GB. Putting servers online for one week seems logical then because not everyone have 10 or more mbit connection and MA servers do have limits too. We all shall have equal start in CE 2.0 I guess.

IF I am wrong, quote me and tell the truth :)

Thanks Xen for the quote

well or something...
But on the other hand its MA - so maybe its VU 11.9 thats still "or something" :silly2::laugh:

Well, now that we are closer (I hope), it should be 10.0. Major changes/upgrades get a new number for the first sequence (x.0).

9.4 being CE2 would be odd. There is no bigger change/upgrade than that.

CE 2.0 implementation probably will take several days. I guess..we all will have to download new client which weight will be more than 10GB. Putting servers online for one week seems logical then because not everyone have 10 or more mbit connection and MA servers do have limits too. We all shall have equal start in CE 2.0 I guess.

10Gig download is a bit unrealistic i think, but id say maybe 4 gigs, i mean if they are going to make it 10gig for yust calypso there will be so much stuff in it that i doubt most of us could run the game ^^, the bigger it ill be the sluggyer i think ;)

Mabe they will send us all (all real registred players) a DVD :)

-every mob with hp starting from 450 (young, gen 01 etc.) will start regen as the ones already nerfed.

-plasma, gauss etc. opalos will be forgotten forever, finally.

-there are enough footguards (especially ghost) so the UL ones stop dropping completely.

-ATHs go double up (read : average loot goes double down).

-CE2 will delay even more (release not before october 2009, but Marco is optimistic and it might happen in 2010).

-ESI's stop dropping so that people can not cash out skills.

-one mod fap will drop with a note attached to it : "sorry, we were sure these are still in loot but none dropped since 2004, so here you go. MA".

-more sims stuff and less UL.

J.

Status
Back