Extended Guides: Newbie Picture Event

Here's my entry =) Not as good as some others i've seen but here it is! Great idea btw, doesn't really give the rich players an advantage =P

Road to the Tower
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Stats

Tyron Kader Verdana is my full name btw =)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Here is my entry :)

23078-screenshot-compo.jpg

and agi
23079-agi2.jpg

And full name: Microbe Amoeba Sporidium

Really nice event, gratz all for the nice pics;)

Newcomer Picture Event!

Alright here is what I finaly decided on!... ^_^

Full Avatar Name/w Stats:
Ande 'Avatar' Evans

PICTURE CHOSEN:
'Anew 4 Hour Phase':wtg:

Hope you like, and check out the other ones in the album!

Thanks for the event! Tis enjoyed:)

Last edited:
Took a while to figure out how to save picture into EF but now that i've learned it, ill be able to do it easily. Thank you for teaching me that, event! :yay:

Here is my picture, I call it "Shinook at Sunrise" ;) (sorry for low graphics :()

And stats

My full ingame name is Vince Alan Doe. Thanks!

P.S. This event was a great way for me to learn how to work my way around EF as well as causing me to explore EU, thank you for that!

EU name:

ECMOR EC MOR

Here my picture "water distorsion"

and my stats

I've finally found a good picture, cranked up the settings just for this. I call it: Midday by the Chateau. I hope you enjoy this :)

Skills and Stats:

Avatar Full Name: Chris Statik Andrews

there is some good competition here. I really wonder which picture will be choosen

sorry, i enjoy this too much, please just take no notice of this image, this is not my real submission, my real one is in the first page, i m just putting it here for other people to get inspiration.

sorry, i enjoy this too much, please just take no notice of this image, this is not my real submission, my real one is in the first page, i m just putting it here for other people to get inspiration.

Are you allowed to edit? Since that looks way too softened to be the raw render. Did you add some Photoshop effects?

Are you allowed to edit? Since that looks way too softened to be the raw render. Did you add some Photoshop effects?

Not really but i also got some ingame screens unedited that looked way to nice and soft to be ingame . Engine is somethings just that good :D

Not really but i also got some ingame screens unedited that looked way to nice and soft to be ingame . Engine is somethings just that good :D

:D So maybe not photo editing, but config editing. Haha
I am constantly surprised by just what CryEngine can do, not just in EU, but in other circumstances.

i want to see more pics!

Upon Alice's request :)

The following images were taken in succession, at Cape Corinth beach

The higest possible settings were used when taking these images but still, there is only so much a low end video card can present you with. CryEngine2 or not :p

if Alice wants more, here comes more :laugh:

[br]^Click to ENLARGE![/br]

[br]^Click to ZOOOOM[/br]

I dunno what you expect from me now. Either you want to see this free event closed for some reason. Or you are upset you can't join yourself. Either way i don't see the value added to this thread. If you want to discuss how to improve an event, feel free to give me a pm and let's keep this space clean for the newbies that like to post the screens.

Bit harsh in your reply there m8. Think they are just trying to point out that the Skills and Time/Position Codes should be placed in the same on a 2nd identical screenshot to verify their entry. The suggestion carries merit in my opinion. And the value added to the thread is that our newer players can learn a sense of fairness for future competitions and events.

py08jl, those are some amazing pictures. Could you share with us where the pictures were taken?

Bit harsh in your reply there m8. Think they are just trying to point out that the Skills and Time/Position Codes should be placed in the same on a 2nd identical screenshot to verify their entry. The suggestion carries merit in my opinion. And the value added to the thread is that our newer players can learn a sense of fairness for future competitions and events.

and if you read further i have taken the suggest for the future but i cant stop the event now. The player that posted the suggestion keeps saying about second avatars which i did noted down because it's a valid suggestion. Only this event is almost over and i'm not shutting down because of it. SO the post is a bit unrelevant now because i already went over this. SO also for you Rill , if you have concerns about second avatars and like to give suggestion please pm me about it and keep this thread clean.

Here is my entry if i'm not late :

and my agis's screen :

My complete ava name is flying angels pilot

i want more pics :yay:

Alice still wants more?

well, here's some more for inspiration:

I want to see more too:)

p.s. the above are inspiration only, not entries ;)

Last edited:
hello,

here is mine: La casita sepia
i hope u like it!

Cya
Baalat

As guides, we love these pictures! But we would like to see some more entries. So, if you didn't submit them yet, please do, there isn't a lot of time left!

remember the one post which includes your skill is the entry to the event , you may edit it until 16.00 MA time .. then all entries after that are excluded even if you edited after 16.00

Back