Famous Entropians Part II

I don't get these entries either can anyone explain how/why they separated themselves from any other MS owner?

Landowners/Item Owners:
John Black Knight, Sbi, and George Ace Skywalker - Owners of various MS and offer rides
Alaina Bonnie Scotia - Loved pilot of the Normadie and part-time pirate, as well as the leader of Age of Enlightenment

I was very humbled and felt privilged to be included on the list first time around, although looking into it I'd be the first to say He maybe put me in the wrong section. ( we need a space section ;) )

If the community still thought I was in their eyes worthy of being classed as a famous entropian it would probably be more suited to the misc section or under the ones other Dj's have been classed. (if the fame were to have come from the Kim interview that happened after the origional thread and for my huge parties we have at twins every week :D ).

I guess I am just one of those misc avatars in the game though, albeit I havent been here forever or got millions of skills, I have liked to think that many within the community have known me for a big varity of reasons :) not just the interviews/djing,space stuff, captaining of Mandie, events etc - But thats not for me to choose :ahh:

Last edited:
Ok since I was already on the list I guess I can restart it and try to improve it a bit. I am open to any-ones ideas as to what else to do this is a thread by the community for the community. I did a bit of cleaning up and added a Noob category for low level players doing high level stuff then and now.

New ground rules;
1. You can't nominate yourself.
2. Once nominated someone has to confirm it, by no means is someone famous if only 1 person thinks so.
3. I will now add video or pics of the events you speak of but only 1-3 per player voted in.
4. You may only be listed in one category.
5. Nominations to remove someone are valid but personal grudges won't be accepted you must prove they are not worthy.
6. If a player wishes to have themselves removed it will be done except in the "Most Hated" category.

I not only want this to be of famous Entropians but a data base of where new players can actually go and see what made them famous. So start adding the links and lets make this thing grow...

Thread Original start

V/R
Wildman

Seeing as you are clearly not the man you would like others to think you are, and are happy to take credit off my coat tails (As always)..... yet not man enough to be a stand up guy and re-write my listing to reflect a more accurate picture of my history in EU...

Add the following THREE videos (as per your rules) to my name in the list, so not all who come later on will so blatantly deceived.

Villains dont write the history books and clearly with this list, neither do honest men.

PS : Dilly spent months fighting us and defending innocents....unlike you who came in for one weeks and made two vids.

Add these vids to my listing

Kick It if It Screams

Making You Pay

We Are the GAme

EDIT : Since making this post Wildman's conscience must have caught up with him and he has now corrected (to a degree) the description for my listing. I can therefore now no longer accuse him of being bias or dishonest to an old enemy. Thanks for proving me wrong about you...finally :)

Last edited:
This is a strange, yet entertaining read. This list could potentially be huge, because the fun thing about community is that there's always subcommunities - and in these subcommunities there will be people who stand out and leave a legacy for that interestgroup exactly.

Entropia, albeit small, still have loads of these little groupings.

Seeing as you are clearly not the man you would like others to think you are, and are happy to take credit off my coat tails (As always)..... yet not man enough to be a stand up guy and re-write my listing to reflect a more accurate picture of my history in EU...

Add the following THREE videos (as per your rules) to my name in the list, so not all who come later on will so blatantly deceived.

Villains dont write the history books and clearly with this list, neither do honest men.

PS : Dilly spent months fighting us and defending innocents....unlike you who came in for one weeks and made two vids.

Kick It if It Screams

Making You Pay

We Are the GAme

I was just rewriting your shit lol Just didn't know how to phrase it all lol

This is a strange, yet entertaining read. This list could potentially be huge, because the fun thing about community is that there's always subcommunities - and in these subcommunities there will be people who stand out and leave a legacy for that interestgroup exactly.

You don't need to be introduced Skam post what you want said about yourself ;)

Kick It if It Screams

Making You Pay

We Are the GAme

ROFL I forgot about that video of me lolololol POSTED! Actually I made 3 ;) just had to much footage for film 3 it kept crashing my comp lol. And for the record I didn't vote me in it was brought over from previous thread I am just expanding and trying to update it all the best I can with information YOU ALL provide I make nothing up here. Kept it alive so others can enjoy. You were voted in want a better description post it up that best fits you for your category you were voted in for.

Its nice to see you still around Skam we will never forget you :)

I think this guy should be on the list too what a fookiNG NIBLET :D JIAN!!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?227792-1200-ped-Privateer

Hello Skam,

Welcome back :)

as far as videos goes, I think you are only allowed a certain amount per post. Since you didn't reserve a bunch of posts after the op, probably won't be too many vids?... but I guess you could still post links to youtube without any hassle.

It'd take some digging to find the link, but I think I read somewhere that Hardwrath (not sure which of his several alts though) was the first owner of a shop in game... way before the malls were ever a glimmer in Mindark's eyes.

as far as videos goes, I think you are only allowed a certain amount per post. Since you didn't reserve a bunch of posts after the op, probably won't be too many vids?... but I guess you could still post links to youtube without any hassle.

Linking is what I am doing. To Pics, Videos or other forums or post.

I would put Bluefire Sunderland on the list with the highest agility in game which if I remember correctly was around 173-174. Saw him last a couple years ago (be4 missions) and don't think any1 has ubered that even with missions and probably never will.

Nope, there is a guy with over 200 Agility out there... and I think thats without a lot of missions :)

HMMM so who was the 1st?
Akbar - Uber sweater and first to reach 4000 in sweat gatherer
MegaVolt - First person to post that he reached 4000 in sweat gatherer and had a sweat camp named after him

How about:

Akbar - Uber sweater who achieved 4000 Sweat Gatherer
MegaVolt - Uber sweater who achieved 4000 Sweat Gatherer at Swamp Camp and had an outpost named after him.

Who was first is very much a 'Lance Armstrong' question.

Either way Dan, Lara and Alusz are higher than both of us now.

You can take me off the list for all I care about this years old debate.

to a part of your definition i agree with you freyr

my point of meantioning some ppl i know is just as this is posted in the history section
that it primarily is about ppl that influenced EU as a whole a lot.
the information you gave i couldnt possible have as i didnt play 2 years.

so i totally agree also with coe from my point of view.

still i dont know if common TV or Band/singer/*artist type of definition is right here
it was and i assume still is the big difference for gamers the ingame and out of game type of acknolegment(sp?)

i tend to swing both side with a tendency to ingame.

though i know starman was is past ETO with his skills he never brought balancing/problems into discussion
about a specific subject. and ETO with her bitchtopia alias sure did.

i personally prefer ppl who are still open to random ppl and be socialable as this is a unique feature
which makes us remember those things.

specially in subcommunities(looking at the MMO market EU sure is) there might be different views on fame

i would maybe do an interview for EU but in RL as an artist im greatly opposed to interviews
and there is a great number of ppl who feel the same.

PS pic of raeky:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/album_pic_1.jpg

now back to clicking

How about:

Akbar - Uber sweater who achieved 4000 Sweat Gatherer
MegaVolt - Uber sweater who achieved 4000 Sweat Gatherer at Swamp Camp and had an outpost named after him.

Who was first is very much a 'Lance Armstrong' question.

Either way Dan, Lara and Alusz are higher than both of us now.

You can take me off the list for all I care about this years old debate.

Thank you Mega, just trying to clean up the list seen 2 listed for same thing will remove both since in dispute and 4k outdated anyway.

to a part of your definition i agree with you freyr

my point of meantioning some ppl i know is just as this is posted in the history section
that it primarily is about ppl that influenced EU as a whole a lot.
the information you gave i couldnt possible have as i didnt play 2 years.

so i totally agree also with coe from my point of view.

still i dont know if common TV or Band/singer/*artist type of definition is right here
it was and i assume still is the big difference for gamers the ingame and out of game type of acknolegment(sp?)

i tend to swing both side with a tendency to ingame.

though i know starman was is past ETO with his skills he never brought balancing/problems into discussion
about a specific subject. and ETO with her bitchtopia alias sure did.

i personally prefer ppl who are still open to random ppl and be socialable as this is a unique feature
which makes us remember those things.

specially in subcommunities(looking at the MMO market EU sure is) there might be different views on fame

i would maybe do an interview for EU but in RL as an artist im greatly opposed to interviews
and there is a great number of ppl who feel the same.

PS pic of raeky:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/album_pic_1.jpg

now back to clicking

Bottom line fame is defined by us, the community! Not everyone will know everyone but some have features that stand out. No bickering about it everyone may or may not like everyone on the list. Even I am looking at it saying why is that guy on there? We will get it right will take a bit as new names come and ones on the list may be weeded out due to bad description of fame by previous OP. Either way to early to fight about anyone on the list it is a list in work and progress. I want more links "show the community" why they deserve to be on it! Their must be a pic a video a sound byte of something to justify them being there.

V/R
Wildman

Nope, there is a guy with over 200 Agility out there... and I think thats without a lot of missions :)

Another reason I don't want to post up to fast. In some cases pics may be required.

Basic Guidelines

The OBVIOUS Criteria

2 Official Recognition > MA or a PP named something after them, Acknowledged them for whatever. Goes without saying they have been recognised for something extraordinary.

Here's something interesting to note...I remember back when people first suggested that they wanted HATS in the game, this was on a way old forum, I think it was before EP, but it might've been EP...I can't remember, it was that long ago. Anyway, everybody was saying "I want a beret, I want a military beret" over and over again. I made a post suggesting why stop at berets? I wanted to see players running around wearing ALL KINDS of hats; dunce caps, propeller beanies, top-hats, and hell, why not huge Mexican sombreros?

I come back after one of my usual hiatuses to find avatars were wearing hats, and guess what I saw? The "Chili Sombrero". I didn't even get credit for being the first person to suggest hats OTHER than boring-ass berets, and was definitely the ONLY person to suggest something as non-random as sombreros! If that forum hadn't totally gone tits-up, I'd even have been able to quote myself here on that fact. Most of you wearing hats other than berets can thank yours truly for that. ;)

P.S. Back then, I wasn't on good terms with Marco, I was one of the players that was more outspoken with him on the forum back then, taking him to task for his *ahem* mis-truths, so I was hardly surprised I was never given credit for MY idea.

where the hell is Dan?

Here's something interesting to note...I remember back when people first suggested that they wanted HATS in the game, this was on a way old forum, I think it was before EP, but it might've been EP...I can't remember, it was that long ago. Anyway, everybody was saying "I want a beret, I want a military beret" over and over again. I made a post suggesting why stop at berets? I wanted to see players running around wearing ALL KINDS of hats; dunce caps, propeller beanies, top-hats, and hell, why not huge Mexican sombreros?

I come back after one of my usual hiatuses to find avatars were wearing hats, and guess what I saw? The "Chili Sombrero". I didn't even get credit for being the first person to suggest hats OTHER than boring-ass berets. If that forum hadn't totally gone tits-up, I'd even have been able to quote myself here on that fact. Most of you wearing hats other than berets can thank yours truly for that. ;)

P.S. Back then, I wasn't on good terms with Marco, I was one of the players that was more outspoken with him on the forum back then, taking him to task for his *ahem* mis-truths, so I was hardly surprised I was never given credit for MY idea.
Which forum? Internet archive might have something?

where the hell is Dan?

Dan from what I gather asked not to be posted in original OP thread. So I will have to confirm with him in game if he wishes to be posted or not.

Which forum? Internet archive might have something?

It might've been Entropia Pioneers but it might've been even before that...tried your link, il, but didn't work for EP. Fragments?? Noooooo!!! LOL

...George Ace Skywalker - Owners of various MS and offer rides.

Your probably better of removing me from list as my MS is not operational and doesn't offer any rides. Besides far more deserving people around...

I finally won an award

I am so honored to have been given this generous award for my stupidity, drunkened brain cells, and many other IRL reasons I rushed into this huge mess of a mistake. Though I would have preferred a more prestigious notable event or occasion, I have to face my noobness and show others the opposite path to take. You forgot to mention it was a ship borrowed from a good friend and original hangar owner which makes it much more noob. The good news is I am on track to have the original ship back in his inventory very soon! They say any publicity is good publicity right? I think that may need to be updated, they wrote that code wrong in that statement.

Cheers!

JIAN!

Looking over the list and I don't get a few myself up for vote to remove them. Feel free to say what you feel just don't get one being voted in for forums myself. Zal being 2nd best trader on RT don't seem notable to me.

Misc:
Zal - Leader of the French Killers, and the second biggest trader of Rocktropia

V/R
Wildman

remove this and don't u dare remove alainax "bonnie" most beautiful ava and irl!!!!

Florin Rechinul Pocneata is the best mentor ingame atm. 55 disciples graduated says it all!A very patient and experienced mentor. :wise:

Back