Force avatar gender based on RL info in Entropia account

The ID should tell your gender. Basically if you have the wrong gender in profile you shouldn`t be able to withdraw money.

Why do you care so much what other people do? :scratch2:
I don't get it.

Also, on topicish... I don't think it's a good idea to force gender. I totally LOVE it every now and again when someone makes a forum post crying about getting their hearts torn wide by shims. It tickles me :D

We had an incident in the soc I was in 2 years ago. A full set of angel and and adj v1 was scammed at the time cos one of the memebers got tricked into trusting a shemale scammer. You wouldn`t be so ticklish if this happend to you.

I dont get it, lol i wonder how u came up with this idea...

Why do you care so much what other people do? :scratch2:
I don't get it.

Well, when i initialy read the post i thought "Damn, this person must be from a really conservativ part of USA". <- where people do take the gender online as they have IRL.

We had an incident in the soc I was in 2 years ago. A full set of angel and and adj v1 was scammed at the time cos one of the memebers got tricked into trusting a shemale scammer. You wouldn`t be so ticklish if this happend to you.

So you mean, if this person had been honest about its gender, it would have been diffrent and you would not have got scammed?

I'm not stupid enough to hand out my items. I don't care how long I've known someone ingame I'd never give any of my belongings out.

Also, I was CLEARLY getting at tards getting screwed over by shims errr "romantically".

However both cases amount to nothing more than stupidity!

Sorry that happened to you but..

if someone in your soc was lending out their armor to a female avatar that they had 'fallen for' because of them thinking it was a female irl too...

then the person who owned the angel would have to be a 'shemale' too. Am I right? :scratch2:

I understand the problem, and I do think its a problem. But its not the system that is the problem, its the mentality that is the problem.

Did you know the word "gullable" is not included in any dictionary? :rolleyes:

Yes Jimmy. I know you have an F avatar, but you don`t go around pretending to be a female`n trying to gain certain advantages or pick up guys :). That makes all the difference.

So you mean, if this person had been honest about its gender, it would have been diffrent and you would not have got scammed?

It wasn`t me who got scammed but an ex soc mate, i don`t want to give names but some know the case. If this person would have been honest about his gender it would have never happened as they started to get romantically involved.

If anyone is dumb enough to treat F avis different then M avis deserves whatever he gets lol, for thinking with his d*ck :D

Edit: Can i ask whats dominant about male comunnity?
Lmao
Its known long time that man act dumb on internet, and think that all woman who flirt with them are really females irl wanting them lol, never admit the fact that no normal woman has need to do anything like that lmao. And if yes shes prolly more desperate then the poor dumb guy :D

Thread ended here for me...for once nothing more to say...except I agree and good work Mofu plus rep...;) of course No to the op...

Hmmm....sounds like someone is in need of EFD's and starting this thread was a good way of getting them. Amazing ammount of replies though :laugh:

Congratulations, at least you saved the EF community from boredom today ;)

Oh btw, I'm female IRL...ssssssh don't tell anyone ;)

Heya

haha yeh have to aggree with this. Its been a fun read and it was nice to see a good debate on this forum for once. With no vu's to speak of we really don't have a lot to disagree on these days. I like the no nonsense initial outspoken opinion. It's drummed up some good responses.

I`m not talking about female avis that claim they are male. I`m talking about female avis pretending to be female in RL.

Don't have a lot to add as think most of this stuff has been covered before and in other threads but since no one asked... How exactly is it that one is supposed to pretend to be a female? I assume you refer to a way of acting rather than literally going "I'm a female" right? Dunno really but if its a way of acting I'm genuinely interested as I never really believed there was an obvious difference. haha maybe I should "act more female" lol sorta like being told to "act your age" but you should "act your sex" instead :laugh:

If I ever figure out how to do that, I'll let you know (as if. I can't even act my age let alone my gender!)

Wistrel

this door swings in both direction

RL society consits of (generally)

males+females, more or less 50:50 (think there are more women tho, so don't pin me down on those figures)

if you had the forced gender on EU

you had like 90:10
that doesn't mirror the RL at all, it would actually make it even worse than it is, since we have (compared) still to few female avas around

out of our say 20 000 players, that would give you ~2000 females
easily spotted and recognized as such
and hence likely permanently hit on

several RL females actually left online games because it became obvious that they are female and got harassed all the time

and that some RL females are pretty good in getting men to give them stuff rl (rings, neklaces, etcetc.) without the "right and true" intention (say for example love), but are after the material value
same in EU, just not a "right and true" female, but a chick with a d*ck, after material stuff

atm we mirror RL quite acceptable i guess

I don't agree with this, as I've seen almost 100% of irl females with female avatars do not hesitate at all to identify themselves as female irl. And some I am sure do it for the attention, even if not conciously.

I'll add that I think irl females would be shocked (at the difference) if they started being treated as another male instead of irl female...

Ok lol here we go;

Women I'm sure of::)

Sassyfer Sass Missmonkey:)
Claire Lee DeLioncourt:)
Deejay DJ Jaguar:)
RockChick:)
Danielle YourMom:)
Skam!:)
and I forgot Sob's g/f's avvy name lol even though she was really nice:)

Met 'em, Know 'em or Heard 'em speak IRL.... they all look female....;)

Hurrikane

<got it>...TotalTwist is also a girl:)

what did u grab them all between the legs to check ?
:silly2:

it must off hurt that bag where they hit u with after lol
prolly a skam's lady handbag then .....:laugh:

It wasn`t me who got scammed but an ex soc mate, i don`t want to give names but some know the case. If this person would have been honest about his gender it would have never happened as they started to get romantically involved.

I guess nobody ever told you the rules of the internet then?

-The Rules-
Rule #1: If she doesn't have a mic....its a guy
Rule #2: If she doesn't talk on mic...its a guy.
Rule #3: If she doesn't have a webcam...its a guy.
Rule #4: If she doesn't show a :locked: shot or at least camel toe...its a guy.
Rule #5: If she groans and doesn't moan...it's a guy.
Rule #6: If she has a super model female picture...its a guy.
Rule #7: If she randomly TP's out of a conversation about it....it's a guy.
If all of the 7 previous rules are not met, sorry dude....youre nailing a guy.

I'm sorry that your friend got scammed, but it still takes two to finish and finalize a deal. People should be more careful, use common sense. I don't know the case, but getting romantically involved does include at least some of the above mentioned rules :)

Last edited:
I don't agree with this, as I've seen almost 100% of irl females with female avatars do not hesitate at all to identify themselves as female irl.

100% ay? Really...

If this person would have been honest about his gender it would have never happened as they started to get romantically involved.

Assuming the girl who could in that case, would not have scammed him yes.
But i think if the same person, was a female IRL she would still have scammed him and used the romance to do so.

Girls knows so much more how to use love to get money then guys do. :ahh: I mean check that 20 y/o modell who merried the rolling stones dude in hes 60s not to long ago for example. They know how to work the magic to live a good life!

I guess we guys are just stupid enugh to belive in love arent we? :ahh:

people should get automatically male or female gender ingame based on their rl info provided to mindark when they create account and the existing avatars should suffer a gender change based on the rl account info(allow the owned armor to also switch gender by request).
This would seriously cut down on the numbers of shemales. There`s plenty males running around as shemales, lots of those pretending to be females in rl to get preferential treatment from the dominant male community.

sukk

haveadeposit!!!

I'm a white woman. Let's do dinner, k?

~~~

I'm female IG and IRL and also somewhere else. My avatar is called ultimababe... she has HUMUNGOUS TITS! She runs around in a black bra and black mini skirt weilding a samurai sword. She's filthy minded and has a mouth like a gutter. She's highly flammable...

All of these traits would normally point to the avatar being a shemale, however I'm not... so various other arguments saying "oh if so and so does/looks like this then it's a bloke" are moot.

~~~

Also, on topicish... I don't think it's a good idea to force gender. I totally LOVE it every now and again when someone makes a forum post crying about getting their hearts torn wide by shims. It tickles me :D

u must be from england is t not ?
just a question nothing more.

just as manny english girls seen to have a fettisch to get enormous breasts.
what i think is growse though.
before u know u get hit by one and end up with a black eye :laugh:

off quote

in the end all its about is trusting other ppl.
in this game u don't ok simple as that.
i go my own way, and when a female/ shemale come's up i play along with their game.
in the end they will be busy for day's even and all for nothing.....:yay:

MA ark even use to give a warning in user argeement.:rolleyes:
and dont get the idea that it it should be if u have other irl gender u can't withdraw ur money..... stay with ur filthy hands of my money.:mad:

i like my girly girl avatar :wtg:

how would you even enforce such a rule, require photographic/birth certificate evidence on sign up :rolleyes:

Exactly... Who would register if you needed to do this?

Exactly what MA wants, less new members...

I'm not stupid enough to hand out my items. I don't care how long I've known someone ingame I'd never give any of my belongings out.

Also, I was CLEARLY getting at tards getting screwed over by shims errr "romantically".

However both cases amount to nothing more than stupidity!

100% right cant say it any better myself

u must be from england is t not ?
just a question nothing more.

just as manny english girls seen to have a fettisch to get enormous breasts.
what i think is growse though.
before u know u get hit by one and end up with a black eye :laugh:

Contrary to my location in profile I'm actually Scottish and we have a fetish with money and alcohol. :D

I totally agree I hate to think that someone is a female and then their not... :D

Well, I used to play a male avatar (Dreznin Inifus Drakani), but there used to be about a 4:1 ratio of male:female avatars and it made male clothes and armor MUCH more expensive. So after quitting, I recently came back and made a female avatar (Ice Snow Queen) since many items are still cheaper for F avatars than M.

If Armor/Clothes were unisex, I wouldn't mind playing a male avatar again, just change Snow over and let me change the name.

Still, I never pretend to be F IRL, I think it is stupid to be totally honest. Whenever I have a M player try to flirt with me, I let them know strait up that they are barking up the wrong tree.

Oh- one more thing... Not all M players that have F avatars make them have boobs that could double as anchors for seaworthy vessels. Snow is tiny in every respect, I used to PvP a lot on Inifus and made her back when you had to do all combat in first person.

... makes you look like a halfnaked mediaval hoe.
:)

What's wrong with a hoe?

I like hoes, especially this hoe, which is fully naked...

a_hoe.jpg

:laugh:

What's wrong with a hoe?

I like hoes, especially this hoe, which is fully naked...

a_hoe.jpg

:laugh:

Lmao sorry my english isnt perfect. I didnt really mean this :D :laugh:

Lmao sorry my english isnt perfect. I didnt really mean this :D :laugh:

I know, I know, Sorry, but I could not resist it! ;)
it was obvious what you did mean though (Whore), probably why no one else mentioned it.....(so you English is plenty good enough to get your meaning across, and I don't think it helps that some American accents mean that it's actually sounds like Hoe...!)...

It just made me laff..... you complaining about looking like a medieval farming tool...

Last edited:
mmoRPG ... mmoRPG ... which part isn't clear there?

if a male/male can't resist the urge to protect, nurture, flirt with, ... a ?/female it is entirely his own fracking fault. go to a doctor and get some pills to level your hormones.

'nough said
S.

Back