Force avatar gender based on RL info in Entropia account

Having F avi arent only advantages.
People keep making the sexy pose on you, when u stand at auction or afk on public place. You are being asked to take of your tshirt. You cant have some clothes thats only for male, like the desert walker boots.
Expensive armors like Spartacus or Hermes makes you look like a halfnaked mediaval hoe.
Not really only good things.
:)

plus you get strange comments
or asked if you are really a girl

but I do HAVE desert Walkers F :ahh: (I looted a BP once and tailored some)

So because I'm not gay I should consider to transform me in girl IRL because I like to look at girls IRL?
This way I could enjoy my beautiful shemale boobs in the miror everytime I want.
nah, you forgot a bit in your quote, i highlight it
so i could call ppl who chose a male ava (especially those who call me shemale) gay, since male ppl with male ava seems to prefer watching male bums ^^
same reasoning, none would be fair
I don't, since some like to choose avatars on their RL gender, others don't
guess you belong to the part who chooses with RL gender?
nothing bad with it

just don't make ppl bad who didn't

Gratz on the OP(and anyone who agrees) with not understanding the concept of RPG

Nice little EFD farm you got going there.

:rofl:

:eek: I am a guy :cry:

Imho best indicator of teenage males are F avis with BIG boobs just wearing underwear.

everyone check my chest quick! just to make sure i'm not too big... lol well LeeLoo i kinda figured but i didn't wanna say anything yet ...:ahh:

I dunno..... I think the majority of males with female avatars have done it because of the armor costs. (which have been steadily balancing out)... and remaining majority have done it so they can look at a female figure while playing.... then there are a few that think they can "skam" guys by "sweetalking" them with a female avatar.... that's just lame... and any guy who gets scammed by a f avatar deserves it.

It's none of your business what the real-life identity of an avatar is. Women, especially young girls, have good reasons for playing male characters in a lot of games. The constant sexual harassment is a pain in the butt. It's easier just to avoid the whole nuisance by playing a male avatar. On the other side of things, a lot of guys really do play female avas because they'd rather look at a female character on the screen. The world does not exist to conform to your expectations. You do not have any business trying to tell other people how to play a game.

Don't give expensive presents to strangers no matter what gender they are. A real-life girl who is interested in you doesn't expect fancy presents right away, or even ever, believe it or not. If someone is begging, that should set off warning bells no matter what gender they are. If you are really concerned about the real world gender of the person behind an avatar, don't get too emotionally involved until you've talked with them on Ventrilio or something. Even if you do confirm somehow that the gender is right, though, there's so much more that you can't tell about a player by looking at their avatar. There are plenty of females out there who would happily scam some guy who was willing to hand over expensive stuff to someone he barely knows. That kind of generosity can easily attract the wrong kind of girls.

Of course, if you're actually looking for the wrong kind of girls, caveat emptor.

then there are a few that think they can "skam" guys by "sweetalking" them with a female avatar.... that's just lame... and any guy who gets scammed by a f avatar deserves it.

It takes a whole lot more then sweettalking to sKam someone. Its so complex infact, that very, very few can do it. I think I know of one person.

(funny how you misspelled "scam" but not "scammed") ;)

everyone check my chest quick! just to make sure i'm not too big... lol well LeeLoo i kinda figured but i didn't wanna say anything yet ...:ahh:

:eek: watch your boobs aaliyahh

.... seems just fine :vampire:

lol ... where do u see pink?

here :yay: HERE
(last chance to save my ass)

Anyone in doubt could try asking my socmates or MS9 :wise: , I have to run off now and tell them I gonna kill anyone who tells ...:handgun:

Last edited:
I dunno..... I think the majority of males with female avatars have done it because of the armor costs. (which have been steadily balancing out)... and remaining majority have done it so they can look at a female figure while playing.... then there are a few that think they can "skam" guys by "sweetalking" them with a female avatar.... that's just lame... and any guy who gets scammed by a f avatar deserves it.

I play a female avatar for that reason. To have something nice to look at while playing. My PED card just don't do it for me :laugh:

I try to act like a female ingame. One thing though, if it gets out of control (and yes, people do crazy things and talk stuff I *definitely* don't want to hear) I let them know ima guy IRL.

This is an RPG and I intend to play it like one.

this is a game not RL!

Ok I'm done

I'm done posting in this one lol ... you guys are replying way to fast for me and I can barely operate the forum ... NICE TALKIN!

*kisses*

This would seriously cut down on the numbers of shemales. There`s plenty males running around as shemales, lots of those pretending to be females in RL to get preferential treatment from the dominant male community.

Sounds like someone got an unpleasant suprise... LOL

I dunno..... I think the majority of males with female avatars have done it because of the armor costs.

Bah, if it's true, it mean that majority of male with female avatar are second avatars. If not, how they knew about it? :scratch2:

Anyway. I dont really care about it even if I said I'd prefer the Avatar gender based on RL infos. It's your choice if you want to fantasize on a cartoon avatar. :laugh:

I also think that whoever harass other peoples for whatever reason have a serious problem in the hat. :umn:
They should be :whip: on public place.

Having F avi arent only advantages.
People keep making the sexy pose on you, when u stand at auction or afk on public place. You are being asked to take of your tshirt. You cant have some clothes thats only for male, like the desert walker boots.
Expensive armors like Spartacus or Hermes makes you look like a halfnaked mediaval hoe.
The fact is, only RL girls would consider such things offensive, G.I.R.L.s usually take no notice of it or even find it funny :). And F Spartacus / Hermes are extremely awesome, M version is a pitiful sight compared to it, but that's again in men's opinion :cool:.
but I do HAVE desert Walkers F :ahh: (I looted a BP once and tailored some)
Probably she meant trenchers, not walkers. Trenchers are M only.

People should get automatically male or female gender ingame based on their RL info provided to Mindark when they create account and the existing avatars should suffer a gender change based on the RL account info(allow the owned armor to also switch gender by request).
This would seriously cut down on the numbers of shemales. There`s plenty males running around as shemales, lots of those pretending to be females in RL to get preferential treatment from the dominant male community.

Can't agree with that.

My avatar isn't me, nor do I consider other people's avatars to be representative of their real selves.

I'm a white man, my avatar is neither. Deal with it.

Didn't read all the pages but,

Were you hitting on someone and found out they were a dude? :eek:
Don't do that in any game or on the Internet, period. ;)

My avatar isn't me, nor do I consider other people's avatars to be representive of their real selves.

erm.... mine is.... only difference is he's got better clothes and a lot less tattoos:)

Hurrikane

Didn't read all the pages but,

Were you hitting on someone and found out they were a dude?
Don't do that in any game or on the Internet, period.

...although one could use the argument that if they do a real good job of pretending.... what difference does it make lol

...and some women on chat sites/dating sites are real, as I found out several times in the mad year before I met my future wife:)

shemales, males, females, hemales. They all the same after they drink Beer. :laugh:

Sounds like someone got an unpleasant suprise... LOL

Stuff that happens everyday. I`m glad it wasn`t me.;)

`n stop hitting on me already:laugh:. Put the past`n neg reps behind pls.

so still joe, jeff and jim average would be able to click "miss" when creating an avatar. do you want MA staff to manually go through every new account and check probability of false gender? only way would be to ask for attested copies of birth certificate etc.

erm.... mine is.... only difference is he's got better clothes and a lot less tattoos:)

Yeah, sure - some people choose to design their avatar to be similar to real selves (I'm sure your avatar would have the tattoos too if it were possible :D). My point was its pretty futile to assume that someone's avatar is representative of the controller's real self (at least from an appearance point of view) because they odds are it isn't.

But some people have the opinion your avatar should resemble your real self and feel deceived if it doesn't. My point is only that there is no such unwritten law, I have an F avatar, that doesn't mean I'm pretending I'm F in real-life - all it means is that I have an F avatar.

But some people have the opinion your avatar should resemble your real self and feel deceived if it doesn't. My point is only that there is no such unwritten law, I have an F avatar, that doesn't mean I'm pretending I'm F in real-life - all it means is that I have an F avatar.

Yes Jimmy. I know you have an F avatar, but you don`t go around pretending to be a female`n trying to gain certain advantages or pick up guys :). That makes all the difference.

so still joe, jeff and jim average would be able to click "miss" when creating an avatar. do you want MA staff to manually go through every new account and check probability of false gender? only way would be to ask for attested copies of birth certificate etc.

The ID should tell your gender. Basically if you have the wrong gender in profile you shouldn`t be able to withdraw money.

Im not sure why after 9 pages it hasent been brought up before but...

Early on female avys were made because armor was MUCH cheaper. I know this was the reason several people made female avys. Now that prices are falling and settling down, its not an issue anymore. But for a time it was. :cool:

Can't agree with that.

My avatar isn't me, nor do I consider other people's avatars to be representative of their real selves.

I'm a white man, my avatar is neither. Deal with it.

I'm a white woman. Let's do dinner, k?

~~~

I'm female IG and IRL and also somewhere else. My avatar is called ultimababe... she has HUMUNGOUS TITS! She runs around in a black bra and black mini skirt weilding a samurai sword. She's filthy minded and has a mouth like a gutter. She's highly flammable...

All of these traits would normally point to the avatar being a shemale, however I'm not... so various other arguments saying "oh if so and so does/looks like this then it's a bloke" are moot.

~~~

Also, on topicish... I don't think it's a good idea to force gender. I totally LOVE it every now and again when someone makes a forum post crying about getting their hearts torn wide by shims. It tickles me :D

Yes Jimmy. I know you have an F avatar, but you don`t go around pretending to be a female`n trying to gain certain advantages or pick up guys :). That makes all the difference.

There can be nothing enforcible to protect against gullibility. Consider it life lesson 101.

NEVER part with an item good or service unless you can afford to financially and/or emotionally.

Not trying to come off as :wise:, its just common sense.

Don't they do this in RL also? They call it crossdressing.. Stupid post!

Back