Free TeamSpeak Server

TY for the server!

Hello, as per pm, is it possible that we can get a channel for WoF team SA.

Thanks a lot
Much appreciated!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

My teamspeak services is now fully accepting all new channel requests without limitations! Spring cleaning has been done! Want a new channel? Just PM me! Also, help supporting me running this service for free by visiting www.teamspeak.se and click some of the sponsor ads there. Thank you! :)

Nice service with TS at starbase.se.

Will you host a TS3 server too? I've set up a TS3 server just for fun, on my Linux machine at home, and I must say that I am impressed even tho it's still a beta version. Sound quality can be compared with Skype and the interface is way better looking than the booring TS2.

The setup on the machine was really simple. Just download the tar.gz file, extract it and then run the startscript.

As usual, the stuff that takes time is to set up the channels. With TS3, there are even possible to set restrictions and access controls, as can be read here.

I'd prefer not to write my TS3 host name in public, but if someone is interested of test the latest beta version it your soc and/or friends, it might can be arranged.

The TeamSpeak 3 client can be downloaded from here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

TS3 Rocks WoF USA is currently using it this year!

Cool. I suppose it works pretty well since it Rocks? :)

I'll introduce TS3 to a player in cK tonight.

I do have a TS3 server up for beta testing. But I will not be hosting any TS3 service while it's still in beta. The main reason beeing remote exploit security issues with the current TS3 beta server. Since I host thousands of users I do not have time to fix a hacked TS3 server all the time. I will how ever offer TS3 service as soon as it is in "stable" release.

Edit: Another reason why I do not offer TS3 yet is also that there is currently no way to migrate all my TS2 users to TS3. And like I said, I have several thousands of registered users.

Bumb for great service :)

Team Speak

Download done. I'm gonna try it later.

this still going on?

Yes, the server is still upp and it is still for free.

I just realized it is soon 5 years since I started this service :)

Apparently there has been a huge power out take in my neighborhood early this morning and it is still going. As the UPS reserve power I have only last for 30-45 minutes, it means my servers are now down until the power is back again.

Hello everyone!

With start from the 1st of December I will be performing a big consolidation and facility management project. This will require atleast several weeks of downtime on all services on teamspeak.se & starbase.se including all web hosting and voice chat. I am hoping that I will be able to temporarily place the teamspeak server somewhere else but noting can be guaranteed. I will be back with more specific details about when services will be expected to be up again. After the extensive downtime all service will be back! Nothing will be gone. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support!

Hello everyone!

With start from the 1st of December I will be performing a big consolidation and facility management project. This will require atleast several weeks of downtime on all services on teamspeak.se & starbase.se including all web hosting and voice chat. I am hoping that I will be able to temporarily place the teamspeak server somewhere else but noting can be guaranteed. I will be back with more specific details about when services will be expected to be up again. After the extensive downtime all service will be back! Nothing will be gone. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support!

Services is back up! :yay:

Best before 1st of March 2011

Hello everyone! I have been providing the Teamspeak 2 server for free for a bit more then 5 years now. The creators of teamspeak have quit updating the teamspeak 2 server and client software since way back. The teamspeak 2 software is now obsolete and Teamspeak 3 beta will probably soon go “final release”.

I have decided that I will set a “best before date” on my Teamspeak 2 server installation and will after that date close it down permanently. So, the 28th of Februari 2011 is the last day my Teamspeak 2 server will be online and sometime during the 1st of March 2011 it will be shut down forever.

I have yet not decided if I will be providing a server running Teamspeak 3 or not, but I am suggesting you start looking for a “Plan B” already. Hopefully this well ahead notice will give you enough time to find a new voice chat home. Thank you all for the support and the +rep’s!

Best regards, e-lite.

Hello everyone! I have been providing the Teamspeak 2 server for free for a bit more then 5 years now. The creators of teamspeak have quit updating the teamspeak 2 server and client software since way back. The teamspeak 2 software is now obsolete and Teamspeak 3 beta will probably soon go “final release”.

I have decided that I will set a “best before date” on my Teamspeak 2 server installation and will after that date close it down permanently. So, the 28th of Februari 2011 is the last day my Teamspeak 2 server will be online and sometime during the 1st of March 2011 it will be shut down forever.

I have yet not decided if I will be providing a server running Teamspeak 3 or not, but I am suggesting you start looking for a “Plan B” already. Hopefully this well ahead notice will give you enough time to find a new voice chat home. Thank you all for the support and the +rep’s!

Best regards, e-lite.

Really sorry to hear that :(

Thank you a lot though for your contribution to this community to run a TS server for so long. It's been of great help to the community !!!

Really sorry to hear that :(

Thank you a lot though for your contribution to this community to run a TS server for so long. It's been of great help to the community !!!

Thank you kindly :)

Just a little reminder!

Best regards, e-lite.

Service is now back, new server and upgraded to TS3!

Lots of room to spare! Just send me a PM to request!

Don't be shy!

About a month ago this free service celebrated 10 years online time, and it's still up and available. Just email me if you want a channel. I am still giving away a few free channels.

I am starting to give away channels on this server on a weekly basis now. 1 channel is up for grabs this week. PM me!

This week's channel was given away to Advantage Society!

1 more channel is now up for grabs.

I'm surprised I have not heard of this before, more people need to know of this service. So here is a bump. Also a PM sent about a possible channel.

Back