Free TeamSpeak Server

This is a great package use it all the time and no lag in game. we all should use it. so load it and get your society to get involved:yay:

Planing a new cleanup among the channels. Not taking any requests for new channels until I have cleaned up a bit. Anyone skilled with pearl or php that can help me build a nice channel activity history graph? Anyone at all pls?

From now on a scheduled channel cleanout will be automated the 1st of every month. Channels that have been inactive for the entire past calendar month will be automatically deleted. For a channel to qualify as active it needs to have at least 2 players logged simultaneously for a minimum of 5 minutes between the first and the last day of the calendar month. The first automated cleanout will be on the 1st of January 2009. A deleted channel can be re-requested again even if it’s been deleted due to inactivity. On further notice I will not accept any more channel requests until the 2nd of January 2009. That was all!

Merry X-mas everyone! :xsmile:

From now on a scheduled channel cleanout will be automated the 1st of every month. Channels that have been inactive for the entire past calendar month will be automatically deleted. For a channel to qualify as active it needs to have at least 2 players logged simultaneously for a minimum of 5 minutes between the first and the last day of the calendar month. The first automated cleanout will be on the 1st of January 2009. A deleted channel can be re-requested again even if it’s been deleted due to inactivity. On further notice I will not accept any more channel requests until the 2nd of January 2009. That was all!

Merry X-mas everyone! :xsmile:

Slight change in time plan. The first cleanout will be at 01.Feb.2009 and no new channels will created until the 02.Feb.2009. Everything else is the same! Cheers :)

Come on 711, sticky this already!

Oh and by the way everyone, this service has had it's third birthday!

Been up and running for FREE for 3 YEARS !! :yay:

What does the log indicate? Channels that have been active or those scheduled for deletion?

Happy Birthday Starbase TS btw :)

What does the log indicate? Channels that have been active or those scheduled for deletion?

Happy Birthday Starbase TS btw :)

Oh, well it shows channels that are active and when they where last used. If a channel is not in the log at all, it has not been recorded as active.

Just making a 12-days heads up for the spring cleaning. All channels that did not qualify for this list: http://www.teamspeak.se/~teamspeak/history.txt until the 1st of Feb will be deleted.

I am also taking up orders on team channels for the upcomming WoF2009. Please make sure to order your channel before the 24th of Feb!

Cleanout on sunday! Make sure your channel is active! :)

Great work E-lite and gratz on the 3 years, well done :)

Hey E-lite

Is it possible to reopen "Calypso Rescue Team" ?

Regards Coach

Cleanout on sunday! Make sure your channel is active! :)

That explains why I couldnt find the Old Freelancers Inc channel :laugh:

Oh well, soc has a new name now anyway, any chance we could have a Divine Justice channel please?

DJ :)

Hey thats a great service!! Will definitely try that out, as soon as I get a Micaphona :laugh: Its nice of you to make it public, I mean, such a great setup with 1gb connection and box being a real server, sounds almost profi to me.
GL running it!

That explains why I couldnt find the Old Freelancers Inc channel :laugh:

Oh well, soc has a new name now anyway, any chance we could have a Divine Justice channel please?

DJ :)

It's been created now! I have sent you a PM with the details.

Hey thats a great service!! Will definitely try that out, as soon as I get a Micaphona :laugh: Its nice of you to make it public, I mean, such a great setup with 1gb connection and box being a real server, sounds almost profi to me.
GL running it!

Thank you mister! It's been up "almost" flawlessly for a bit more then 3 years now. So yeah, I'd be happy to call it a professional service :)

Subscribing..... :cool:

Hi,

I'm unable to find starbase.se on the web list.. any ideas anyone? :confused:

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Hi,

I'm unable to find starbase.se on the web list.. any ideas anyone? :confused:

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

A teamspeak server do not need to be on the weblist. I am not listing my server. You simply enter the address starbase.se or teamspeak.se which both are pointing at my server.

I think I was able to find it by just doing a server search for entropia.

I could be wrong tho... :confused:

Server OS beeing upgraded. The teamspeak service is still up on the second server. Will move it back to the primary server in an hour or so.

Server OS beeing upgraded. The teamspeak service is still up on the second server. Will move it back to the primary server in an hour or so.

Thanks for the heads up! ;)

SERVICE DOWN!

Both internet pipes for the teamspeak server is offline. Reason currently unknown. Working on fixing the problem ASAP. The problem might not be mine to fix though. Hope to be back online shortly.

SERVICE UP

Teamspeak is up again. My gateway server had failed. It's rebooted and working again :)

Thanks e-lite ... the alert and update are appreciated. ;)

SERVICE DOWN!

Both internet pipes for the teamspeak server is offline. Reason currently unknown. Working on fixing the problem ASAP. The problem might not be mine to fix though. Hope to be back online shortly.

SERVICE UP

Teamspeak is up again. My gateway server had failed. It's rebooted and working again :)

I had no idea it was down, but kudos for fixing it in real time :p

Ty E-lite, WildD3amons frequent often :)

Hello ya'll!

My teamspeak service will now have a "holliday" during this last part of the year, or until further notice. This means that the service will be up and fully functional as usual, but I will not be around to create any new channels or make any changes to existing ones. There might be exceptions if it is really urgent and if I find the time. That was all, thank you :)

Back