Friendly Ghosts (v.23)

big gratzzz Auktuma for your hof and for your thread!!!it was very nice :yay::yay::yay:

Congratulations Auktuma!!!!

And thank you for an interesting point of view in the presentation! Makes you think ;)

Big gratz Mr. Auktuma :wtg:

Really nice story too, wish you the same luck in the future as well :yay:

Big gratz to u Auk. I use to craft sometimes in hades but i think now, crafting in hades will reborn :)

dang that is nice, big gratz.
I always liked when people either give a story or backgroud to when they hit their big loots, this was perfect.

Once again gratz, and good job with the story.

:yay: I was glad to see this come through the all chat window!!!
As said before - this is the one you deserve, not just that 13k beast!
(although both are deserved - the bigger, the better)

I don't gratz many ATH's but this one I gratz with a smile :D

Huge gratz Auk !!

Wtg

BIG GRATZ TO YOU!!!!!! :yay:

First ... huge Gratz Auktuma :wtg:

.. cause you are one of the few ppl around with so many skills and so few ATH ;)

Very well deserved IMO :cool:

Second ... Great post , thanks for the mind-travel dude... was beautiful! :)

Third .... OMFG ... LOL :rofl: and LMFAO :laugh::laugh: on that PM window :D

Demonikos :tiphat:

BIG BIG BIG GRATS AUK!!!!!

few people in this game have the heart and spirit that you do. your love for this universe (and the one our physical bodies reside) and your love and respect for all people and players makes you more than worthy of this fantastic reward. although i havent spoken to you a hell of a lot, the small exchanges we have had makes me wish there were more people in the world like you. grats mate, i hope this keeps you bankrolled for a long long time

:yay:

p.s when i do catch up with you ingame, remind me to show you my bp collection now, kept saving them like you told me too :laugh:

Huge freacking grtaz!!! Next stop: 100k!

Nice little story and big gratz ! :)

Can't think of many that deserves this more than Auk-TheMan-tuma.

Huge gratz mate - From all cadets as well :)

I second that! BIG GRATZ Auk :yay:

The gods are looking kindly upon you.

Gratz Auk! :D

:yay::yay:

yay i made dat pm bomb. gratz great one, you deserve many, many more.

Oooohhh!!! Pretty!

Do it again!

(any readers with kids, younger siblings, nieces/nephews, etc., in your lives can relate to that demand :silly2: )

Helluva post!

Gratz, nice ATH.

Big gratz Auktuma! :yay::wtg::thumbup:
I saw that on the HOF list when I logged on and said to myself, it's been well overdue for you to get a "large" one! :D

I like to think that crafting with others in a group brings out the best for all. You can chat, congradulate, console, encourage and educate others as well. Might even just bring the positive energy out from the machines (and loot)!

Hadesheim. The city of prosperity, sorrow and hope all in one.
That's what I like to think of it when I go there. Thinking of how it might have been a bustling area with sellers and crafters. Then one day it fell from the mainstream of those who went out to venture into the new citys/towns to explore what they have to offer and is now almost a ghost town, but still vibrant with energy that maybe one day, it will be reborn! :)

Great story, Great work and a very very big gratz :)
Would like to see more from you, collegue ;)

Regards,

/Rhizosis

HalleLootius Auktuma :ahh: Really a great biggie you got there. Lootiues really does love you :silly2:

I hope for you, many shiny days to come with glowing swirls :yay:

huge grats, m8! y defo deserve this 1.

it seems that while i was fishing a 17kilo carp u was fishing a 46kilo ATH ;))

may da' force b with ya!

Grats auktuma. :)

My dear, dear Auk ... how in the virtual hell did I miss this! :eek: I must have been in the twilight zone somewhere, because I would have jumped in here right away. As far as I'm concerned, you should get many more of these, and BIG ones at that, BUT ... I am extremely happy for you that this one popped so soon after your visit to our Sakura Crafting Club. I did a tribute section to you in the last pic storyline I did, with a little video leading up to your uber during the visit. You can find it in the "Sakura Crafting Club - IV - w/Auktuma" thread. :wtg:

Congratulations my friend ... and thanks for the wonderful story surrounding your ATH ... stories always make experiences more fun. Being a RL scientist, it's quite interesting to see how you employ the aspects of science in our virtual world, and I love how your depth flows so effortlessly in our conversations. :D

Thank you again ... for your gracious visit to Sakura ... and TOAST is spot on with regard to crafting with a group. It takes the tedious and mostly boring activity of crafting to new levels indeed. Spending time with fellow crafters, and especially those with off the wall senses of humor, makes it a fun experience, so I say thank you SO much to those who continue to join us in that 04:00 MA time slot for some crazy fun ... not to mention the golden swirlies that Lootius is kind enough to throw our way when he's not busy with the beer that the Nun and Priest think they're hiding away. :silly2: You are most welcome to join us anytime Auk ... and the invitation is open to anyone who wants a fun experience. :)

I wish you many more ATH's Auk :yay: ... and I wish for us many more of your unique storytelling moments! ;)

Is good to feel from time to time that there's more than omg and lol around.

Gratz on the harnass, put it on a wall or something :)

big grats! Hope the PED-card will fit all thos peds ;)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::D:yay::yay::yay::yay:

I don't even know how to start a post after reading a ATH post like that. I mean you're used to reading "OMGWTF LOLZ I GOTZ ATH!!!!11"

Huge grats and well deserved for the dedication!

Back