Game Theory - Psychological PvP Event @ Zychion

sounds good im in

Also looking for one more judge. If interested, please pm me. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Less than 24 hours until it starts. Register at the Zychion NPC. Going to be a fun and unique time.

gl!

if i didn't have to work i'd give it a try...btw if star decides to join you'll find out a few mins before the event start...that's how he does it ;)

Haha, would be nice to see Star there. Thanks for the good luck.

Yay! This is exactly what ive been waiting for :yay:

Iam in For sure!

I will try to get as many people to join as possible!

Last edited:
Just over 3 hours before the event starts. Be sure to come and register, looks to be a lot of fun! Thanks to MindStar9 once again.

bump for soc mate! go go go, join the event now!

Starting in just over half an hour. Get there quick! :D

event just ended! thanks to sol for the event!

Congratulations to all the winners for the event :cool:

What fun ... great event that you put on there Salix ... I think it went well indeed. Especially with the added 2 bonus events at the end that no one was expecting. :D

Congratulations to the winners:

* Main Event Winners
Team comprised of "Sk8bords, T79x, QuietVega"​

* Bonus Event #1
"bilbo nisse" for taking my purple ass out at Zychion​

* Bonus Event #2
"Wildman" for taking my purple ass out at Ft Zeus​

To Salix ... it was fun working with you on the live coverage, as well as providing the music to keep the adrenaline pumping. If MSR can be of service to you in the future, please let us know. We're all about connecting the community in a fun way ... and there's never a fee. :D

And ... that goes for anyone else who might be interested in sponsoring a block of time on our schedule with a unique music playlist (that you have the choice of creating yourself), as well as adding your own voice-recorded promos for upcoming events or professional services that you provide to the community. This can be for an event (including live coverage if required), a soc or group hunt or other activity, or a unique music list "just because" ... PM me and we can chat about it.

Gotta love our artists ... here is a pic of the MSR dance floor that T79x created for this event, and the other dance floor that QuietVega created. Thanks to both of you for such a splendid job. ;)

1-salix-pvp-event-dancefloors.jpg

After the event ... a few of us decided to continue partying for a bit before we got zoned out due to the next event taking place. :D

2-salix-pvp-aftereventdance.jpg

Thanks for the fun! :yay:

Was an absolutely great event. Much fun had by all - along with requests to do another. Hopefully with lots of people next time.

Big thanks to the Judges: Jod, Tass, Leggenda.
Cheers to all the participants!!!
And of course a huge thanks to MS9. Was great having her for the music, commentary, and bonus rounds.

Next time will be bigger and better. Stay tuned.

As one of the ppl who got pk-ed earkly on, i gotta say, it was a lot of fun anyway :D, and will be happy to do it again.

I'm just too noobish (HP 130, skills 100k-ish) to stand a chance at regularr Pk-ing, but i felt that I, um, almost stood half-a-chance with this :laugh:

Having all those bonus rounds was a brilliant idea, and ensured that not even the losers stayed bored for long. Please PM me when the next one is due and I'll spread the word. Might even bring a team with me next time ;)

15 PED well-spent

Thanks alot for a fun time!

Best 15 PEDs i ever spent :D

The event is great for new participants aswell, sin´s all u need is a weapon from the TT terminal! Maybe a little hard if u meet a team with 3 people but. Make a team urself and u could have a great chance!

I look forward to the next Event for sure! And then iam gonna be sure to make a team of my own :yay:

Again, Thanks alot everyone!

ahh i see myself in the bodyguard armor in the pic ;)

well it was a great event and all, but certainly hope that more ppl will form alliances, teams... strategies and what not. this event is a place for everyone to pit themselves against one another... a test of trust and of diplomacy...

hope the next event will garner a higher participant count, imagine 40 people fighting out for the prize!

Will there be another event like this in the near future?
I would love to join! Maybe you could even up the stakes to 30 peds? :D

A bigger better one is in the works. Stay tuned.

Back