Guide PvP event for newcomers: Bridge of Death

Alice

Slayer
Society
Rising Potentials
Alice in Wonderland
alice_insane_client_235439.jpg

The event:
After seeing the immense satisfaction of newbies being blown up and away by Faye, extended guide Alice also thought about some revenge for being ignored while standing at newbie spawning points as well

but instead of just putting you all into a ring and blow you off one by one, I will also let you run for your life!

this will take place in new oxford, at the bridge leading north east to Genesis Amethera HQ
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
you will have to cross the bridge, run over a small plain area and reach the finish, a gap between 2 hills
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

of course, running alone will be way too easy and offer way too few deaths, i mean, satisfaction, uh, fun, thats the word, fun!

hence there will be several nice people around, shooting rockets and grenades at you on the way, to spice things up :rocket:

the actual goal, is to reach the finish first
if there are discussions about whom reached it first because some people expect a photofinish because it was too close, no way :D
way too easy
if some discussion will arise there, the guys and gals who were so close together in reachingthe finish, will turn around and run the whole thing back :lolup:
the decision will be, literally, "sudden death", either the one who reaches the former start first wins, or last man standing

so, no discussions, just blown up people :D

we will also have several runs with a winner, i plan to have at least 5
but it depends; when the clothes run out or the ammo is gone we gonna stop :D

the catch:
i bet you expected the grenades here as "catch", naaaah :D
since it is for newbies and also a race, the agility limit will be 25
you will be scanned, either before the race started but definitely before any prize is given away

also, there is just one prize per person, if you won one run, no more prizes can be won (call it encouragement to show up for the next event ;))

the prizes:
there will be very likely 2 types of prizes
for those who won't have a pvp set yet, they will get one
the clothing set is pretty rare and looks like this
pvpset2.jpg

(without the blue beret :p)

if you already have a pvp clothing set and win, you gonna get some special prize kit, likely having an opalo, t1 fap, ammo and some armor pieces (not necessarily at full tt i may add!)

the time
next Saturday, 19th dec at 20 MA time (press U to see ingame time)

sidenote
grenades have the small problem of dividing damage to the targets, so unfortunately newbies running in groups will have less to fear from them
but it will also be harder to win
so, the decision about when to leave the group to go for the finish may be a keypart here :)

Last edited:
Sounds good to me :p

Cool event, let me know if you can use some extra sponsoring for prizes :)

I got some launchers to use up anyway :yay:

Brilliant, awesome event :D

gonna be so funny. can't wait to see the pictures

Bump for another great event.

my agi is 30 =(

Btw, as i undserstand the winner can be anyone, its absolute randomly thing?
Thinking how to reach the finish is important? I mean , maybe u can run straight without any thinking, and might be, that u will be the winner? :scratch2: :laugh:

my agi is 30 =(

Btw, as i undserstand the winner can be anyone, its absolute randomly thing?
Thinking how to reach the finish is important? I mean , maybe u can run straight without any thinking, and might be, that u will be the winner? :scratch2: :laugh:
theoretically, although straight wont work likely, as we have a small curve :D

and i may tell the shooters to concentrate on ppl who seem to run straight without thinking :silly2:

theoretically, although straight wont work likely, as we have a small curve :D

and i may tell the shooters to concentrate on ppl who seem to run straight without thinking :silly2:

Please let me participate on this event, i wanna try to win that clothes ^,...,^

Christmas is comming and the permission to participate in this event would be a great xmas present for me :silly2:

Please let me participate on this event, i wanna try to win that clothes ^,...,^

Christmas is comming and the permission to participate in this event would be a great xmas present for me :silly2:
nah, cant do

with 25 agility we stress it already in terms of possible speed advantages, so 30 is way too much imo

See See ...I'm not the only one that gets ignored.. see Talk to us guides, we are not NPC's we are real persons with feelings.

mmmm the smell of burning newcomers....cant wait!

Count on me Alice! :yay:

Hey when it will be?

btw I think there is a "g" missing in the event banner..

Cya!
Baalat

Count on me Alice! :yay:

Hey when it will be?

btw I think there is a "g" missing in the event banner..

Cya!
Baalat
i just noticed :D

gotta whip Faye who made all our banners now :p

hope i don't have to marry anyone now :D

alrighty, got a new banner from Faye :D

Last edited:
GL to all those who participate,

Hopefully Faye returns Alices' sanity meds before the point of no return :silly2:

so, hope are all getting ready for today :D

may you all cross alive .. muahahahahahha

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqBjqXvf8Q[/YOUTUBE]

come on new people, come win some prizes and meet your demise :D

uhm... when is the event? and how do i enter :D

event went very well :)

grats to all the winners and thanks to all the helpers :)

last time i participate on event wasted 70 peds on skill and now

have to sweat more baaaah

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

GREAT EVENT ALICE!
Was a blast(literally):laugh:

Another great event imho !

It was very hard to get across the bridge at first due to the heavy blasts everywhere lol
Ya could see the rockets fly and the people who got hit also haha

Thanks again for another great event guys 'n galls ;)

grtz Psy

huh?
how can you waste 70 ped on skill in a pvp event where you basically run and are shot at?

i dont even get the wasting 70 ped on skills :scratch2:

i dont even get the wasting 70 ped on skills :scratch2:

He is saying that with a previous event he spend 70 ped on skills to try to gain an advantage, and now that he has them, he couldn't participate in this event (I think).

It was a great event though! I had a lot of fun, I even killed some of the participants. Take that, participants! But I hope you weren't hurt too much.

Back